Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367067 times)

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #2400 on: October 19, 2012, 10:22:03 AM »
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, KNOB JOCKEY NATION. GET JOBS, DO SOMETHING AT YOUR JOB, BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY TODAY. I'M GLAD WEST VIRGINIA HAS BEEN ON YOUR MIND ALL WEEK, BUT THIS BOARD (90% OF MEMBERS) HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY SIMPLY ARE LOW LIFE IDIOTS WANTING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BE PRODUCTIVE TODAY. READ A BOOK, WALK YOUR DOG, TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE PARK, FLY TO WEST VIRGINIA FOR DEFEAT. THE SADDEST NEWS IS EVERY TIME I'VE COME BACK TO TAKE A GANDER AT THE CURRENT, IT'S THE SAME 10-15 OF YA STILL WASTING TIME POSTING ON A BOARD FOR A GAME YOU THINK YOU MIGHT WIN. IF YOU PUT HALF THE EFFORT OF STAYING ONLINE FOR A FORUM ALL DAY INTO SOMETHING THAT HAS AN ACHIEVABLE GOAL YOU MIGHT FIND YOURSELF COMING OUT ON TOP INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE A WHINY MESSAGE BOARD DOUCHE.

THAT IS ALL, GOOD DAY KNOB JOCKEY NATION!
HOPEFULLY MY INSIGHT WILL COMPEL YOU TO BE A BETTER PERSON TODAY (FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE). NOW HEAD UPSTAIRS FROM GRANDMAS BASEMENT AND MOW THE LAWN!

:dance:

that is all

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: October 19, 2012, 10:26:51 AM »
these hoop aggies just keep coming.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: October 19, 2012, 10:29:04 AM »
NOW HEAD UPSTAIRS FROM GRANDMAS BASEMENT AND MOW THE LAWN!

I mowed the lawn yesterday.  :dunno:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: October 19, 2012, 10:30:10 AM »
WALK YOUR DOG!

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: October 19, 2012, 10:32:01 AM »
What is a knob jockey?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: October 19, 2012, 10:38:03 AM »
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, KNOB JOCKEY NATION. GET JOBS, DO SOMETHING AT YOUR JOB, BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY TODAY. I'M GLAD WEST VIRGINIA HAS BEEN ON YOUR MIND ALL WEEK, BUT THIS BOARD (90% OF MEMBERS) HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY SIMPLY ARE LOW LIFE IDIOTS WANTING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BE PRODUCTIVE TODAY. READ A BOOK, WALK YOUR DOG, TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE PARK, FLY TO WEST VIRGINIA FOR DEFEAT. THE SADDEST NEWS IS EVERY TIME I'VE COME BACK TO TAKE A GANDER AT THE CURRENT, IT'S THE SAME 10-15 OF YA STILL WASTING TIME POSTING ON A BOARD FOR A GAME YOU THINK YOU MIGHT WIN. IF YOU PUT HALF THE EFFORT OF STAYING ONLINE FOR A FORUM ALL DAY INTO SOMETHING THAT HAS AN ACHIEVABLE GOAL YOU MIGHT FIND YOURSELF COMING OUT ON TOP INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE A WHINY MESSAGE BOARD DOUCHE.

HOPEFULLY MY INSIGHT WILL COMPEL YOU TO BE A BETTER PERSON TODAY (FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE). NOW HEAD UPSTAIRS FROM GRANDMAS BASEMENT AND MOW THE LAWN!

that is all

Sir, it's the button directly to the left of the "A" button.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: October 19, 2012, 10:39:31 AM »

Raining.  Can't mow.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: October 19, 2012, 10:49:14 AM »
I pay someone to mow. Isn't that what everyone does?

Offline mjrod

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: October 19, 2012, 10:49:25 AM »

My grandmothers are dead you uncaring whiny rough ridin' imbecile...

I hope you can read lowercase letters... taking a chance here...

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: October 19, 2012, 10:51:57 AM »
Calm down MJ, you just got trolled.   :eye:

Offline shivvyman

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Combo-Fan
  • Hates All Races Equally
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: October 19, 2012, 10:53:43 AM »
West Virginia fans try to figure out the internet:

guys, we're not funny :frown:

i still can't get over this. my goodness. what a great listen.

"kstate is a perfect team for our style"  then he goes on to list the reasons why we aren't the perfect team. lol

Who are these tough guys? How many times does he need to remind us we will be getting jacked in the face if we even open our mouths.

Too funny.......

Offline mjrod

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: October 19, 2012, 10:54:24 AM »

:shakesfist:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: October 19, 2012, 10:56:35 AM »

:shakesfist:

Watch out for those clever internet people!   :gocho:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: October 19, 2012, 10:57:06 AM »
I pay someone to mow. Isn't that what everyone does?

generally, i like to keep putting the money back into the economy. but every once in awhile i'll mow it myself just to get the satisfaction out of enjoying a nice day working in the yard on a crisp kansas fall day

Offline TheCatFanSpeaks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: October 19, 2012, 11:02:40 AM »
Oh, canco!

Offline KSUKnobJockey

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: October 19, 2012, 11:11:36 AM »
What is a knob jockey?

I FORGOT YOU GUYS CAN'T THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX (THE REASON YOUR STILL POSTING RANTS ON AN OUTDATED MESSAGEBOARD). YOU'VE GOOGLED ALL YOUR WV FACTS, WHY CAN'T YOU GOOGLE THE DEFINITION OF 2 WORDS AND PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER? GOOD LUCK AND DON'T THINK TOO HARD!

:cheers:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: October 19, 2012, 11:21:48 AM »
 :sdeek:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/04/mount-hope-middle-school-faces-lawsuit-for-gang-rape_n_994331.html

A family in West Virginia has filed a lawsuit against the Mount Hope Middle School after their 13-year-old daughter was allegedly gang raped after school. They claim the brutal assault would not have happened had the staff not been so rigid with school rules.

The girl, indentified only by the initials B.E., claims that the Fayette County school board, the state Department of Education and school officials did not provide enough supervision around the school, the Charleston Gazette reported.

According to court documents, the girl had to stay after school to collect uniforms for her school cheerleading squad from the coach, Linda Nevi.

Nevi allegedly took longer than anticipated to gather the uniforms, which forced the girl to miss her regular school bus.

After realizing this, B.E. went to the school's office and asked to use the school phone to call her parents and secure a ride home. School employees in the office allegedly refused her request, so she went outside the gymnasium to use a friend's cell phone. B.E. called her parents from the borrowed phone to tell them she would ride home with her friend's parents when they came to pick him up after basketball practice.

Hoping to wait in the office, the girl went back to the room to find it closed, and the staff gone.

After returning to the gymnasium to wait inside for her ride, Bo Morrison, the basketball coach, allegedly told the girl that she was not allowed to wait inside during practice.

From here, the lawsuit's descriptions takes a terrifying turn:

"While sitting outside the gymnasium, Plaintiff B.E. was confronted by various male Mount Hope High School student athletes; The student athletes forced Plaintiff B.E. to a room commonly used by students at Mount Hope High School to engage in sexual acts; In this room, the student athletes raped and physically and sexually assaulted Plaintiff B.E. while another female juvenile was present."

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: October 19, 2012, 11:23:21 AM »

"kstate is a perfect team for our style"  then he goes on to list the reasons why we aren't the perfect team. lol

Who are these tough guys? How many times does he need to remind us we will be getting jacked in the face if we even open our mouths.

Too funny.......

NOT THE JOKING TYPE

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: October 19, 2012, 11:25:22 AM »
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/09/17/brothers-say-west-virginia-man-accused-of-central-park-rape-a-predator/

The brothers of a West Virginia man accused of raping an elderly woman in Central Park said he is mentally ill and his time in prison led him to be violent

Authorities said David Mitchell has been in and out of prison since he was 18. He was arrested twice on charges of raping elderly women, suspected but not charged in the slaying of one female neighbor and acquitted of killing another. Court records and prosecutors describe a man who drank heavily, was quick to threaten violence, never earned a high school diploma and may have been mentally ill.

Now he’s accused of raping and beating a 73-year-old bird watcher last week in Central Park.

:facepalm:

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: October 19, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »
 :eek:....soooo....how bout them cats!

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: October 19, 2012, 11:28:23 AM »

Too funny.......

NOT THE JOKING TYPE

IT'S LIKE HANGING OUT WITH A PITBULL!!!!!!!!

DO NOT LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE COOL

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: October 19, 2012, 11:34:49 AM »
...BE A BETTER PERSON TODAY ...

16 Goals...that's #4.  Pretty sure we got this covered.

Offline MissleLaneus

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: October 19, 2012, 12:17:27 PM »
All these horror stories about things people have done in West Virginia are nice and all....but how about BTK who strangled old ladies and jacked off in their underwear for 30 years? Don Nemecheck who killed 4 women and let a 2 year old freeze to death. I could talk about Richard Grissom Jr, but he only killed 3 women and won't tell police where the bodies are.

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: October 19, 2012, 12:19:09 PM »
All these horror stories about things people have done in West Virginia are nice and all....but how about BTK who strangled old ladies and jacked off in their underwear for 30 years? Don Nemecheck who killed 4 women and let a 2 year old freeze to death. I could talk about Richard Grissom Jr, but he only killed 3 women and won't tell police where the bodies are.

KU fans we don't associate with them

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: October 19, 2012, 12:20:30 PM »

BTK used to have season tickets in the ICAT section during the 90s.  Everyone around him used to whisper and wonder what this older creeper was doing there just standing still in his Dickies work overalls not offering to help pass the crowdsurfers back.  We should've known back then.