Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366883 times)

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #2375 on: October 19, 2012, 07:38:03 AM »
i wish our student section threw batteries

:embarrassed:

shamefully i can admit to once and only once in my time in the student section throwing an object. it hit the fat man. crap i still get embarrassed thinking about it

I remember when we were throwing tortillas in 98.  :angryMJ:
RIP Fatty

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: October 19, 2012, 07:38:17 AM »
I had never heard of a ramp until 7:34 this morning.  Now I am intrigued.  Onion + garlic?  I like both those flavors.

Can you put a ramp in a pep roll?
do they serve ramps on pizzas?
do you saute them?  boil?  steam?
is there a ramp season?
do you grow your own ramps?
are they loaded with anti-oxidants?
can you get ramp flavored chips?

Offline steveo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: October 19, 2012, 08:06:30 AM »
I guess when west virginia wins this weekend u all can go back to Oz. U can make fun of wv all u want be we will see who is on top after sat. So come and get ur hillbilly ass kicking!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last time Kstate was in west virginia Marshall kick ur ass. Thats bad!!!!!!!! So i guess WV playing Kstate hurts our image. We never have loss to Marshall.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #2378 on: October 19, 2012, 08:08:31 AM »
I guess when west virginia wins this weekend u all can go back to Oz. U can make fun of wv all u want be we will see who is on top after sat. So come and get ur hillbilly ass kicking!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last time Kstate was in west virginia Marshall kick ur ass. Thats bad!!!!!!!! So i guess WV playing Kstate hurts our image. We never have loss to Marshall.

I thought I saw a movie about a true story of you losing to Marshall :dunno:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: October 19, 2012, 08:09:08 AM »
i wish our student section threw batteries

:embarrassed:

shamefully i can admit to once and only once in my time in the student section throwing an object. it hit the fat man. crap i still get embarrassed thinking about it

I may have been standing next to a guy in ICAT who chucked a small plastic object at Lil' Red many years ago.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: October 19, 2012, 08:09:33 AM »

WE NEVER HAVE LOSS!!!

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: October 19, 2012, 08:10:38 AM »

I thought I saw a movie about a true story of you losing to Marshall :dunno:

I think that was Syracuse who piss pounded them.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: October 19, 2012, 08:10:50 AM »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dig your ferocity.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: October 19, 2012, 08:39:23 AM »
I was thinking last night...is this what it would look like if gopo got trolled?  I mean sure, we'd be there to save some face for the state, but I have a feeling if you reeled the powertards off of wabash into the big scary world it would look similar to what we've seen here.  just a good thing there's no goEMAW equal anywhere else out there.  :gocho:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: October 19, 2012, 08:43:02 AM »
You all honestly have nothing better to do? You created a giant forum just to trash talk our state/football team? I would be mad except you just spent a good amount of time just talking about West Virginia and accomplished nothing. We're both ranked fairly well and have done alright so far this season. Just go watch the game and let the players decide who is better. I mean I prefer to be from West Virginia anyway though since I'd rather have a "lack of teeth" compared to a lack of respect, which apparently most of you West Virginia haters sadly seem to have.   :blank:

I've never seen a bigger group of know-nothings in my life.

well at least he figured out this isn't a blog!  That's a step in the right direction.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2385 on: October 19, 2012, 08:47:02 AM »

You are either a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) or a sock. If you are a sock, you are a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) sock.
:adios:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: October 19, 2012, 08:53:19 AM »

You are either a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) or a sock. If you are a sock, you are a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) sock.

A lazy sock. Dedicated socks don't copy and paste.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: October 19, 2012, 08:59:19 AM »

A lazy sock. Dedicated socks don't copy and paste.

not a sock.  my sock radar is really good you guys.  this one's not a sock.  soak it in.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: October 19, 2012, 09:01:28 AM »
Ok guys I left around page 123 last night, what did I miss?  Same ol' toothless hillbilly stuff?  Threatening to kick anybody's ass in purple this weekend.  Beating pregnant women and their fetus type stuff.  These guys are classy.

:lynchmob: :ksu: :bill: :billdance:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: October 19, 2012, 09:02:26 AM »
Guys, we won at Marshall. What gives?  :dunno:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: October 19, 2012, 09:02:45 AM »
Ok guys I left around page 123 last night, what did I miss?  Same ol' toothless hillbilly stuff?  Threatening to kick anybody's ass in purple this weekend.  Beating pregnant women and their fetus type stuff.  These guys are classy.

once you get about 20 pages into these threads its just rinse and repeat which is funny because you would think they would learn

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #2391 on: October 19, 2012, 09:18:01 AM »

once you get about 20 pages into these threads its just rinse and repeat which is funny because you would think they would learn

I dunno. Pig Aggie was funny because it was new. Now that we know that a poor, inbred, racist, hillbilly, uneducated, meth addicted, and toothless fanbase will keep coming back for more abuse like moths to a flame, it is kind of old and boring.
:adios:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: October 19, 2012, 09:22:41 AM »
I kind of feel like I am being trolled in this thread. This feeling has kept me from posting <much> in here, which is a good thing for geEMAW. Win-Win

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: October 19, 2012, 09:27:18 AM »

I dunno. Pig Aggie was funny because it was new. Now that we know that a poor, inbred, racist, hillbilly, uneducated, meth addicted, and toothless fanbase will keep coming back for more abuse like moths to a flame, it is kind of old and boring.

eventually it becomes one of those things that's really funny at first and then it goes on for a really long time and you start thinking 'ok this is getting old' then it goes on so much longer that it becomes funny again.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: October 19, 2012, 09:51:47 AM »
I was thinking last night...is this what it would look like if gopo got trolled?  I mean sure, we'd be there to save some face for the state, but I have a feeling if you reeled the powertards off of wabash into the big scary world it would look similar to what we've seen here.  just a good thing there's no goEMAW equal anywhere else out there.  :gocho:

i think it would be amazing if another fan blog tried to troll the q@ts... would be so much fun.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: October 19, 2012, 09:55:38 AM »

eventually it becomes one of those things that's really funny at first and then it goes on for a really long time and you start thinking 'ok this is getting old' then it goes on so much longer that it becomes funny again.

They great thing is by basketball season these idiots will have forgotten all about this and come back for more... It's going to be great.  Especially when Huggie gets a DUI in aggieville before the game.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: October 19, 2012, 10:08:31 AM »

i think it would be amazing if another fan blog tried to troll the q@ts... would be so much fun.

well yeah but if it was a really effective troll campaign (pig aggie, coal aggie, etc.) they're going to reel in the tucks too.  and let's face it, we're significantly outnumbered.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: October 19, 2012, 10:14:52 AM »

well yeah but if it was a really effective troll campaign (pig aggie, coal aggie, etc.) they're going to reel in the tucks too.  and let's face it, we're significantly outnumbered.

i think the chance at reverse trolling would be worth it.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: October 19, 2012, 10:19:41 AM »
I keep waiting for a news story to leak out of WV with the head line "GOT YA!"  Like it was one huge reverse trolling thing.   :ohno:

Offline KSUKnobJockey

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: October 19, 2012, 10:20:18 AM »
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, KNOB JOCKEY NATION. GET JOBS, DO SOMETHING AT YOUR JOB, BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY TODAY. I'M GLAD WEST VIRGINIA HAS BEEN ON YOUR MIND ALL WEEK, BUT THIS BOARD (90% OF MEMBERS) HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY SIMPLY ARE LOW LIFE IDIOTS WANTING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BE PRODUCTIVE TODAY. READ A BOOK, WALK YOUR DOG, TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE PARK, FLY TO WEST VIRGINIA FOR DEFEAT. THE SADDEST NEWS IS EVERY TIME I'VE COME BACK TO TAKE A GANDER AT THE CURRENT, IT'S THE SAME 10-15 OF YA STILL WASTING TIME POSTING ON A BOARD FOR A GAME YOU THINK YOU MIGHT WIN. IF YOU PUT HALF THE EFFORT OF STAYING ONLINE FOR A FORUM ALL DAY INTO SOMETHING THAT HAS AN ACHIEVABLE GOAL YOU MIGHT FIND YOURSELF COMING OUT ON TOP INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE A WHINY MESSAGE BOARD DOUCHE.

THAT IS ALL, GOOD DAY KNOB JOCKEY NATION!
HOPEFULLY MY INSIGHT WILL COMPEL YOU TO BE A BETTER PERSON TODAY (FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE). NOW HEAD UPSTAIRS FROM GRANDMAS BASEMENT AND MOW THE LAWN!

:dance: