Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367106 times)

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #2350 on: October 18, 2012, 11:40:41 PM »
Sweet! Some neanderthal fans beat up a guy! Wow!  :excited:
Sad, but true. He wasn't even at the game.
Anyone going to Morgantown, stay away from Sheetz gas station, for real! :facepalm:

I don't understand why being trashy idiots is something to celebrate, but some of you 'Eers seem to think it's super neato.

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: October 18, 2012, 11:41:34 PM »
Anyone going to Morgantown, stay away from Sheetz gas station, for real! :facepalm:

Are there any specific safe zones you can recommend? Like a QT or a library or a dojo?
If you're going to the game, head to the "Blue Lot". That's where the civil folks hang.
If WVU wins, you should be safe. If not, head to your car, roll up the windows and get to the highway.
Also, with this being posted everywhere, beware of stray AA batteries from the student section.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: October 18, 2012, 11:42:15 PM »
Thank you WVU fans for validating this thread so hard.  :billdance:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: October 18, 2012, 11:42:53 PM »

I don't understand why being trashy idiots is something to celebrate, but some of you 'Eers seem to think it's super neato.
I in no way condone what those asshats did!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: October 18, 2012, 11:43:59 PM »
i wish our student section threw batteries

:embarrassed:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2355 on: October 18, 2012, 11:46:29 PM »

Are there any specific safe zones you can recommend? Like a QT or a library or a dojo?
If you're going to the game, head to the "Blue Lot". That's where the civil folks hang.
If WVU wins, you should be safe. If not, head to your car, roll up the windows and get to the highway.
Also, with this being posted everywhere, beware of stray AA batteries from the student section.

there was someone on your blog boards challenging peaceful k-staters to fight him in the blue lot.

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: October 18, 2012, 11:49:25 PM »

there was someone on your blog boards challenging peaceful k-staters to fight him in the blue lot.
That would be impossible for whomever "challenged" the K-State fan. They wouldn't make it in the Lot.
Someone just mouthbreathing and mad most likely. The Blue Lot is for Alumni and guests only (all visiting team fans are welcome).

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: October 18, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »
batteries? is everyone there just ready to make meth at any moment's notice?
You can make meth out of batteries? Interesting.
I'm just a lowly pot head :cool:

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: October 18, 2012, 11:51:24 PM »

That would be impossible for whomever "challenged" the K-State fan. They wouldn't make it in the Lot.
Someone just mouthbreathing and mad most likely. The Blue Lot is for Alumni and guests only (all visiting team fans are welcome).
my bad, i just saw the title and assumed mouth-breathing brute.  he was actually being a cool dude  :cheers:
http://westvirginia.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=33&tid=158917298&mid=158917298&sid=891&style=2

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: October 18, 2012, 11:51:31 PM »
batteries? is everyone there just ready to make meth at any moment's notice?

they've already gotten everything there is to get out of the batteries.  it's like an empty bottle in a bar fight, just reach and let it rip

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: October 18, 2012, 11:53:54 PM »

my bad, i just saw the title and assumed mouth-breathing brute.  he was actually being a cool dude  :cheers:
http://westvirginia.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=33&tid=158917298&mid=158917298&sid=891&style=2
That's what you'll be welcome to. But ramps are effin' NASTY!!
Pep Rolls, are awesome!

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: October 18, 2012, 11:55:25 PM »
dude what kind of food is a ramp

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: October 18, 2012, 11:59:04 PM »

You appear to not be Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)  :cheers:

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: October 19, 2012, 12:01:07 AM »
It's an onion of some sort. The stench stays with you for at least a week, literally. You sweat, you and everyone else smells it.

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: October 19, 2012, 12:03:38 AM »
It's an onion of some sort. The stench stays with you for at least a week, literally. You sweat, you and everyone else smells it.
"West Virginia is well-known for their many festivals and events in celebration of the ramp. The flavor and odor of ramps is usually compared to a combination of onions and garlic, and the garlic odor is particularly strong. Strong enough, in fact, that even ramp-lovers will advise caution. If you sit down to a big meal of ramps, don't be surprised if people continue to keep their distance after a few days have passed!"

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: October 19, 2012, 12:14:15 AM »
Derrrrr appearances can be spot on sometmes :cheers:

You appear to not be Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)  :cheers:
Um, nope... just mildly "off" :cheers:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: October 19, 2012, 12:15:19 AM »
I would say ramps are right up my alley and I am unusually good smelling to start with so shouldnt be a big deal

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: October 19, 2012, 12:32:00 AM »
I thoroughly enjoyed this part.

I have new clothes, many pairs of shoes, even a couple of pairs for church on Sunday, and I don't walk around with a rifle at all.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Mountainman15

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: October 19, 2012, 02:24:33 AM »
You all honestly have nothing better to do? You created a giant forum just to trash talk our state/football team? I would be mad except you just spent a good amount of time just talking about West Virginia and accomplished nothing. We're both ranked fairly well and have done alright so far this season. Just go watch the game and let the players decide who is better. I mean I prefer to be from West Virginia anyway though since I'd rather have a "lack of teeth" compared to a lack of respect, which apparently most of you West Virginia haters sadly seem to have.   :blank:

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: October 19, 2012, 02:36:12 AM »
I would be mad

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #2370 on: October 19, 2012, 02:38:43 AM »
You all honestly have nothing better to do? You created a giant forum just to trash talk our state/football team? I would be mad except you just spent a good amount of time just talking about West Virginia and accomplished nothing. We're both ranked fairly well and have done alright so far this season. Just go watch the game and let the players decide who is better. I mean I prefer to be from West Virginia anyway though since I'd rather have a "lack of teeth" compared to a lack of respect, which apparently most of you West Virginia haters sadly seem to have.   :blank:

I've never seen a bigger group of know-nothings in my life.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: October 19, 2012, 02:43:04 AM »
They're not all retards, J-Von.  Just the majority of them.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: October 19, 2012, 06:48:53 AM »
West Virginia fans try to figure out the internet:

guys, we're not funny :frown:

i still can't get over this. my goodness. what a great listen.

"kstate is a perfect team for our style"  then he goes on to list the reasons why we aren't the perfect team. lol
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: October 19, 2012, 07:11:48 AM »
i wish our student section threw batteries

:embarrassed:

shamefully i can admit to once and only once in my time in the student section throwing an object. it hit the fat man. crap i still get embarrassed thinking about it

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: October 19, 2012, 07:31:16 AM »
Ok, so I decided to listen anyway.

Here's the deal, Western Virginia fans.  Nobody is scared of "Morgantown."

All I hear are constant threats about how people will be killed.  Guess what? 

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN SATURDAY.  Nobody will be touched.  WV will be the laughingstock of the country (like normal)
you tell yourself whatever you want now, safe at home on the internet, in bfe, but when game time comes and you are surrounded by proud drunk West Virginians (if you can afford to go to the game) you won't say crap. pussy little internet mommies. It happened to Lsu fans, what makes you think your so special?
Didn't they kick you're ass?   :confused:
no WVU dragged a preggo lady out of her car and beat her

coal aggies liked their odds against a pregnant woman and her fetus.