Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366960 times)

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #2100 on: October 18, 2012, 04:20:59 PM »
hearing some of these posts read aloud is marvelous.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
Re: Excuse me!
« Reply #2101 on: October 18, 2012, 04:21:14 PM »

Could use this as an alternative if you can get one of these video wizards to animate the frames together.   :dance:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: October 18, 2012, 04:21:52 PM »
Any chance you EMAWs could pull some strings and get me hooked up with an emote of a lemming jumping off a cliff? Maybe 1000 of them?

Best I could do, CoalBro.

I'm working on it...

oh sure coal aggie asks for an emtioncon and gets 2 guys helping him for one, I ask for a burning couch and get nothing....  :curse: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :bang: :angry: :goodbyecruelworld:

:dunno:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: October 18, 2012, 04:21:58 PM »
Ok, so I decided to listen anyway.

Here's the deal, Western Virginia fans.  Nobody is scared of "Morgantown."

All I hear are constant threats about how people will be killed.  Guess what? 

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN SATURDAY.  Nobody will be touched.  WV will be the laughingstock of the country (like normal)

I mean if you went you'd probably get killed, but in general, yes.

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: October 18, 2012, 04:23:10 PM »
Let me see if I can embed this here from my phone....

Edit: thanks boys! Get familiar with this .gif!

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: October 18, 2012, 04:23:21 PM »
We have WON 3 BCS games in the past decade to your ZERO..

I keep hearing this talking point.  I had to look it up and I found out that the BCS was guaranteeing the Big East a bid each year for winning that conference!  Can you believe that crap?  I mean wow.   :sdeek:

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: October 18, 2012, 04:23:25 PM »
i'm starting to wonder if they are, in fact, inbred.  almost every one has mentioned 3 BCS bowls, they are reading the same script.  At first they they were all the same sock, but after that was debunked, i'm just going to assume they are all inbred.  i guess one instance were a stereotype is actually spot on.

Offline nhumphre

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: October 18, 2012, 04:23:48 PM »
Ha! :dance:
Sistermamas and coal.. oh and 3 BCS wins

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: October 18, 2012, 04:24:23 PM »
These guys said they were confident, on the radio. But if you listen...I don't think they are that confident at all. A lot of hoping, worried about the injuries their team has. When KSU wins this saturday, I think it will be the most crushing defeat WVU has ever sustained. The trolling, couple with beating them on the field. Mordortown may burn down.

Offline Bosco

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: October 18, 2012, 04:24:30 PM »
We have WON 3 BCS games in the past decade to your ZERO..

I keep hearing this talking point.  I had to look it up and I found out that the BCS was guaranteeing the Big East a bid each year for winning that conference!  Can you believe that crap?  I mean wow.   :sdeek:

Yeah...they won the Big East...

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: October 18, 2012, 04:25:04 PM »
had K-State played in the Little East through the 90's and 2000's, we would have at least 20 BCS bowls under our belt.  FACT!

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: October 18, 2012, 04:25:31 PM »

:dunno:

Too cartoony.  We require more serious stuff on this board.

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: October 18, 2012, 04:26:49 PM »
These guys said they were confident, on the radio. But if you listen...I don't think they are that confident at all. A lot of hoping, worried about the injuries their team has. When KSU wins this saturday, I think it will be the most crushing defeat WVU has ever sustained. The trolling, couple with beating them on the field. Mordortown may burn down.

place could use a facelift

Offline nhumphre

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: October 18, 2012, 04:27:28 PM »
i'm starting to wonder if they are, in fact, inbred.  almost every one has mentioned 3 BCS bowls, they are reading the same script.  At first they they were all the same sock, but after that was debunked, i'm just going to assume they are all inbred.  i guess one instance were a stereotype is actually spot on.

Isn't this a football board? I guess I'd say the same things if we had never won anything either.  :dance:

Offline KSWhoo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: October 18, 2012, 04:27:37 PM »
hey dick head looks like your beginning to pick up on the WINNING ways (3 bcs wins) now it would be your turn to elaborate how in fact your team is more successful then we are............................................................................................ waiting ..............................................................................

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: October 18, 2012, 04:28:46 PM »
hey dick head looks like your beginning to pick up on the WINNING ways (3 bcs wins) now it would be your turn to elaborate how in fact your team is more successful then we are............................................................................................ waiting ..............................................................................

6-0 vs 5-1  :dunno:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: October 18, 2012, 04:29:06 PM »
Don't use up all the dots.  There's a limited supply.

Offline nhumphre

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: October 18, 2012, 04:29:41 PM »
had K-State played in the Little East through the 90's and 2000's, we would have at least 20 BCS bowls under our belt.  FACT!

One thing to win the Big East. Another to beat Georgia, Oklahoma, and Clemson to actually be called BCS champions. Maybe you guys will find out one day. :crossfingers:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: October 18, 2012, 04:30:15 PM »

Wrong. The limited amount of dots is over on WMITC. Remember, goEMAW is always recession proof.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: October 18, 2012, 04:32:24 PM »

Wrong. The limited amount of dots is over on WMITC. Remember, goEMAW is always recession proof.

Trying to establish good habits.  We can afford to be wasteful, they cannot.   :curse:

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: October 18, 2012, 04:33:25 PM »

Trying to establish good habits.  We can afford to be wasteful, they cannot.   :curse:

they can only afford used dots

Offline Bosco

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: October 18, 2012, 04:33:58 PM »

One thing to win the Big East. Another to beat Georgia, Oklahoma, and Clemson to actually be called BCS champions. Maybe you guys will find out one day. :crossfingers:

Typical let down games.  Once good teams miss out on the NC and find out they are playing such a scrubby opponent they decide it would be best to play their fresh/sophs to get them game experience for a chance to play for a NC the next year.  That is why we lost to Arkansas last year in the Cotton Bowl.

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: October 18, 2012, 04:34:39 PM »
My fellow Mountaineers, I would like to take this opportunity to do us all a big favor...

Seriously, just... Just stop. :facepalm:

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: October 18, 2012, 04:36:01 PM »
I have a serious question for all of our new West Virginia friends.  If you all are not a bunch of racists, then why in God's name did you all elect and keep re-electing a former "Exalted Cyclops" of the Ku Klux Klan to the United States Senate for 51 years?   :dunno:

Former Democratic Senator Robert "Sheets" Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010. He was the longest-serving senator and the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress.

Do you guys feel a sense of shame for that at all?  I mean, I consider the guy to be a national disgrace, but apparently you guys agreed with his sentiments since you kept on re-electing him.  Very sad indeed.

Ku Klux Klan

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan.[10]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."  Byrd held the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops. When it came time to elect the "Exalted Cyclops", the top officer in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.

In 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
    —Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944

In 1946 or 1947, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."

:opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:  :opcat:

Offline KSWhoo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: October 18, 2012, 04:36:47 PM »
Unblemished now not disrespecting that ........ LHC Bill Snyder is legit .... Not BCS winning legit but I mean give the guy a break he is at Kansas State.. Not much to work with at all .... Program went to crap when he left once and will happen again