Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366920 times)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1825 on: October 18, 2012, 12:24:05 PM »
Only a douche bag would make a comment about someone who is capable of even completing 26.2 miles in high humidity and heat conditions. Everyone struggled in that race. Read the article. Oh, that's right. I can tell you are too ignorant to comprehend the content.

I wouldn't bash someone else's athletic accomplishments unless you can do so yourself. Your exercise is probably picking up the remote control to flip the channel, while dusting potato chip crumbs off your lap. 
boy I think they like me..
and obviously she doesn't know I was crowned goEMAWs best looking most fit sexiest poster

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: October 18, 2012, 12:24:26 PM »
I'm just saying, Milan Puskar only has a capacity of 60,000(And More to Come) but is one of the hardest places to play in the nation. I understand that you are trying to degrade us for the stereotypes depicted on this state, but it only shows that you are the classless fans and your time in morgantown is going to be dreadful.

Whoa!  Now, wait a darn minute.  That's a capacty that I don't think was considered when the original question was posed.  Frankly, I don't belive it.  You have a link supporting that "claim"??
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Kitspon

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: October 18, 2012, 12:24:56 PM »
From some douche's twitter account.  I wonder if they claim this as one of their bowl wins too.
Hey check back a couple years K-Stater.  You guys got housed by Marshall!  lol  Thanks for posting that pick, makes you look less intelligent each passing minute.
we didn't even play marshall a couple of years ago. haha, man, these WVU guys i tell ya.
September 20th 2003 ksu-20 Marshall thundering turd-27
It happened...dumbass

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: October 18, 2012, 12:26:22 PM »
Wasn't that the same year we smoked the best team in the history of college football to win our conference?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: October 18, 2012, 12:27:00 PM »
Only a douche bag would make a comment about someone who is capable of even completing 26.2 miles in high humidity and heat conditions. Everyone struggled in that race. Read the article. Oh, that's right. I can tell you are too ignorant to comprehend the content.

I wouldn't bash someone else's athletic accomplishments unless you can do so yourself. Your exercise is probably picking up the remote control to flip the channel, while dusting potato chip crumbs off your lap. 
and obviously she doesn't know I was crowned goEMAWs best looking most fit sexiest poster

I think you faked that quote :dubious:
:adios:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: October 18, 2012, 12:27:06 PM »
From some douche's twitter account.  I wonder if they claim this as one of their bowl wins too.
Hey check back a couple years K-Stater.  You guys got housed by Marshall!  lol  Thanks for posting that pick, makes you look less intelligent each passing minute.
we didn't even play marshall a couple of years ago. haha, man, these WVU guys i tell ya.
It happened...dumbass

and you guys got "housed" by KU in the Orange Bowl.....so what is your point?   :dunno:
@mikec2w

Offline Kitspon

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: October 18, 2012, 12:27:17 PM »
Wasn't that the same year we smoked the best team in the history of college football to win our conference?
You still lost to the turd.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: October 18, 2012, 12:28:53 PM »
Loss had zero consequence regarding postseason.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: October 18, 2012, 12:29:12 PM »

LOL at her calling a failed marathon an athletic accomplishment.  These stupid poors don't even know it when they lose. :lol:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: October 18, 2012, 12:31:38 PM »

I've lived here my entire life and have never seen more than one coal mine

They are underground, you dumbass.

Easy now, maybe she doesn't get out much.

Its not even that. The entrances to the mines aren't where regular people can get to. There is only one Id see when I was little traveling from Lewisburg to Morgantown.
And btw I've driven cross country twice with my family. The US is a beautiful place. Even K-State is beautiful. I do get out
I've never been to the ksu campus but the rest of the state is flat and boring. The percentage of people per square mile in kansas is about 34.9, west virginia (a state that some people on this thread didn't even know was its own state) has a percentage of about 75.3 per square mile. In other words, it's a huge state that no one wants to live in filled with nothing but anti-abortion signs and jesus freaks. Kansas would be the very last place on earth I would ever want to live.

Totally not fair.

These numbers are based of surface area. Western Virginia is a three dimensionsal habitat. You have burrowed hundreds maybe even thousands of feet into the earths crust and inhabited it for several generations. I bet if you reran the numbers and calcualated actual square footage of area that you mongoloids have dragged your knuckles, I'd be willing to bet we would have you in the density department.

Offline Kitspon

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: October 18, 2012, 12:33:54 PM »
Loss had zero consequence regarding postseason.
Shall if forever be remembered that the "mighty" ksu lost to the turd

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: October 18, 2012, 12:34:03 PM »

screen shot of the pm
proof of my accomplishments\ http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=21871.0  :billdance:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: October 18, 2012, 12:34:44 PM »
http://www.smokingmusket.com/2012/10/17/3512342/kansas-state-west-virginia-youre-better-than-this

Sundance_Luke would be appropriate, but I understand not wanting to read through every post of this hillbilly mountaineer trash.

My first luke. I'm not sure if I should  :lol: or  :cry:

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: October 18, 2012, 12:35:14 PM »

I've lived here my entire life and have never seen more than one coal mine

They are underground, you dumbass.

Easy now, maybe she doesn't get out much.

Its not even that. The entrances to the mines aren't where regular people can get to. There is only one Id see when I was little traveling from Lewisburg to Morgantown.
And btw I've driven cross country twice with my family. The US is a beautiful place. Even K-State is beautiful. I do get out
I've never been to the ksu campus but the rest of the state is flat and boring. The percentage of people per square mile in kansas is about 34.9, west virginia (a state that some people on this thread didn't even know was its own state) has a percentage of about 75.3 per square mile. In other words, it's a huge state that no one wants to live in filled with nothing but anti-abortion signs and jesus freaks. Kansas would be the very last place on earth I would ever want to live.

Totally not fair.

These numbers are based of surface area. Western Virginia is a three dimensionsal habitat. You have burrowed hundreds maybe even thousands of feet into the earths crust and inhabited it for several generations. I bet if you reran the numbers and calcualated actual square footage of area that you mongoloids have dragged your knuckles, I'd be willing to bet we would have you in the density department.

Is it really our fault that you poor Western Virginians can't afford enough land to spread out from your neighbors?

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: October 18, 2012, 12:35:42 PM »
It happened...dumbass
a couple of years = nine

literally west virginia

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: October 18, 2012, 12:36:20 PM »

screen shot of the pm
proof of my accomplishments\ http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=21871.0  :billdance:

lol, sorry for ever doubting you...
:adios:

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: October 18, 2012, 12:36:27 PM »
If Brittany Spears would just let people live nearby the density wouldn't be so high.

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: October 18, 2012, 12:36:52 PM »
It happened...dumbass
a couple of years = nine

literally west virginia

Days run into years underground.

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: October 18, 2012, 12:37:29 PM »
I guess we should let Arkansas fans know they are no longer #1 in our hearts.  Western Virginia, here's to you!

:cheers:
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: October 18, 2012, 12:39:16 PM »
I guess we should let Arkansas fans know they are no longer #1 in our hearts.  Western Virginia, here's to you!

Not even close yet.  The amount of Pigaggie butthurt was simply overwhelming.  This has just been entertaining so far. 

Memories fade over time.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: October 18, 2012, 12:41:10 PM »
Does TCU have any internet presence? Doing this three times in one year seems like a bit much to ask.
I have to admit, the "Does playing Alabama..." thread is in my top 5 reasons to hope we make the NC game

I know we eventually played arkansas and it looks like we're going through with this game against west virginia, but there's no way I'll stand idly by if the BCS bigwigs try to force us into a game against that alabama trash.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: October 18, 2012, 12:42:51 PM »
It happened...dumbass
a couple of years = nine

literally west virginia
Kobayashi Maru
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: October 18, 2012, 12:43:14 PM »

Not even close yet.  The amount of Pigaggie butthurt was simply overwhelming.  This has just been entertaining so far. 

Memories fade over time.

until we get on tv and make subsequent memes from said tv appearance the pigaggies will always be no. 1. although shulz is a nice touch.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Excuse me!
« Reply #1848 on: October 18, 2012, 12:43:30 PM »
wvubrandon just surpassed TastyGreek as best non-EMAW poster, but that probably has to do with the fact that I'm comparing him to his supporting cast.

I like Bread :dunno:

Bread is DQ'd for being EMAW now.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Excuse me!
« Reply #1849 on: October 18, 2012, 12:46:38 PM »
wvubrandon just surpassed TastyGreek as best non-EMAW poster, but that probably has to do with the fact that I'm comparing him to his supporting cast.

I like Bread :dunno:

Bread is DQ'd for being EMAW now.

He still wears the screaming Weber badge of shame.  :peek: