Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367125 times)

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1675 on: October 18, 2012, 10:40:13 AM »
From some douche's twitter account.  I wonder if they claim this as one of their bowl wins too.

@mikec2w

Offline WVRenegade

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: October 18, 2012, 10:42:33 AM »
I have a few questions...

When is the last time KState won a BCS bowl game?

When is the last time a KState player broke any kind of national record?

When is the last time KState broke an All-time Bowl game record?

When is the last time KState put up 70 points against a Top 15 team?

When is the last time KState won a conference championship?

When is the last time KState had a player drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft?

When is the last time ANYONE outside of the state of Kansas cared about your football program?

.... WVU has done each one of these in the past 5 years. If anyone is hurting the image of the Big 12, it isn't West Virginia. Get your facts straight.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: October 18, 2012, 10:43:48 AM »

When is the last time KState had a player drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft?

When is the last time ANYONE outside of the state of Kansas cared about your football program?

.... WVU has done each one of these in the past 5 years. If anyone is hurting the image of the Big 12, it isn't West Virginia. Get your facts straight.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: October 18, 2012, 10:44:13 AM »
First of all, I haven't read too much of this pathetic cry for attention by some butthole ass degenerate state that is a damn shame to even be officially recognized as a part of the United States of America but "Toothless hillibilly mother fuckers in WV"? How about you overall wearin', uneducated, worthless excuses for farmers and rejects. I would absolutely put all of my faith in saying that the majority of the state of WV is entirely more educated in ANY AREA than you cattle humping eff nuts. A lot of people might say many negative things about the state of WV but please tell me what in the world is in the state of KANSAS? KANSAS. What part of that enormous piece of crap state is there that earns any of you butthole licking farmers any of the OVERWHELMING amounts of credit you all are giving yourselves. What makes your state, and football team for that matter, deserving as such adjectives as "elite" when describing yourselves? I hope your "elite" football team and "elite" fans come to Morgantown, WV and get an ass beating of a lifetime. And not just the football team, I sincerely hope Kansas State fans come to this "crap hole of a town" and get their cocky asses beat too just to wake them up from their glorious ego filled dreams. Not because we just "beat up anyone and not get in trouble for it because there are no hate crimes" here at WV (whoever said that on these forms really needs to evaluate their life and potentially think about ending it.. please.. for the sake of the human race) You think here at WVU we give our state and college a negative image by our actions. Look at all you internet buffs, hiding behind your keyboards with your cocks in your tight little buttholes, bashing our state for no reason. What makes you any better than us? Nothing, and you're giving your entire state and college an extremely negative image. So I hope all of you fans get knocked off your enormous god-like pedestals. And I also sincerely hope a violent tornado blows through the entire state and turns your stupid farms and excuses of houses into piles of wood.

Sincerely
-Toothless Hillbilly from WV
I did not read, but noticed your username.  Kansas fans do touch little boys. Kansas State fans do not.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Bosco

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: October 18, 2012, 10:44:56 AM »

Whoa guys.  This guy owned us.  Time to close up shop.   :clac:

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: October 18, 2012, 10:45:14 AM »

congrats on winning C-USA!

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: October 18, 2012, 10:47:00 AM »

The cats do all of those things at least twice a year.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: October 18, 2012, 10:47:41 AM »
I'm tired of these Western Virginia fans being so disrespectful towards EMAW.

Offline JJMtneer

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: October 18, 2012, 10:48:01 AM »
K-State fans are completely delusional, you have zero tradition.  Coming into Morgantown is going to improve your image.  Whoever talks about visiting Manhattan, Kansas?? Nobody! Exactly.  Your tradition is this:  Over the past 10 years you have made it to 5 Bowl games winning 1 of them in 2002 and it was the "Holiday Bowl".  In those 4 losses 2 of them you were housed by Big East Schools that WVU tore apart each year.  You have compiled a record of 71-54 with a 1-4 bowl record.  WVU on the otherhand has a 95-33 record over the past 10 years with reaching a bowl game in EVERY year.  They reached 3 BCS games DOMINATING every single one of them including YOUR Big 12 Conference champ at the time Oklahoma in 2007.  So, I am going to go out on a limb and say it is going to improve your image coming to Morgantown.  In fact it may suprise you how beautiful the campus is.  On a last note, your are from the State of Kansas and the only notable things to come out of there are Dorothy and Todo.  LET'S GOOOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS.

I KNOW!!! They seem to think they are some big powerhouse team, but their like the worst team in history.  They keep dreaming of a 5 year window of the past where they were good enough to lose some big bowl games to real teams like purdue.  Its' realy pretty sad...they spew offenseive trash about our state and team when really they jsut need to look in a mirror.  Geno is going to kick their ass this Saturday!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: October 18, 2012, 10:49:07 AM »
Let me just say that I am completely disgusted with what I see here on this message board. Whether it's joking or not, it's in poor taste and downright disrespectful. However, it is amusing at the same time because I know none of you would have the audacity to approach me personally and say it to my face this weekend in Morgantown, WV. Our school has been enthused to be a part of the Big 12 conference and treated Baylor with the utmost respect last month. Now, I am going to think twice about being such a warm welcome wagon to a bunch of ignorant individuals who lack mannerisms and intelligence as far as I can see. Learn to spell, use proper grammar and have valid points to make before you decide to open your mouth.

Also, I encourage you to google my name. Nicole Lemal. As you can see, I have all my teeth, am very educated and successful and am proud to be a West Virginian and WVU graduate. I hope none of you run into me this weekend, if you make the trip to our wonderful state. I can say I am no longer looking forward to it from this 'rude awakening.'

Normally, I like big hair.  :dunno:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: October 18, 2012, 10:49:32 AM »
PS. Your forum hurts my eyes. There's this new fangled thing called XenForo software. Maybe upgrade from this fisher price format?
Heres a link to forum software demos.        http://www.forum-software.org/

Oh eff.

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: October 18, 2012, 10:49:37 AM »
K-State fans are completely delusional, you have zero tradition.  Coming into Morgantown is going to improve your image.  Whoever talks about visiting Manhattan, Kansas?? Nobody! Exactly.  Your tradition is this:  Over the past 10 years you have made it to 5 Bowl games winning 1 of them in 2002 and it was the "Holiday Bowl".  In those 4 losses 2 of them you were housed by Big East Schools that WVU tore apart each year.  You have compiled a record of 71-54 with a 1-4 bowl record.  WVU on the otherhand has a 95-33 record over the past 10 years with reaching a bowl game in EVERY year.  They reached 3 BCS games DOMINATING every single one of them including YOUR Big 12 Conference champ at the time Oklahoma in 2007.  So, I am going to go out on a limb and say it is going to improve your image coming to Morgantown.  In fact it may suprise you how beautiful the campus is.  On a last note, your are from the State of Kansas and the only notable things to come out of there are Dorothy and Todo.  LET'S GOOOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS.

I KNOW!!! They seem to think they are some big powerhouse team, but their like the worst team in history.  They keep dreaming of a 5 year window of the past where they were good enough to lose some big bowl games to real teams like purdue.  Its' realy pretty sad...they spew offenseive trash about our state and team when really they jsut need to look in a mirror.  Geno is going to kick their ass this Saturday!

my like the worst team in history what?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: October 18, 2012, 10:49:53 AM »

I didn't read either post but you can just tell by the length of them that you both are so jealous of our program and aspire to be us one day.

Offline TheBigCat

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: October 18, 2012, 10:52:04 AM »
Ooopsie

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline JJMtneer

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: October 18, 2012, 10:52:52 AM »

What?

I didn't read either post but you can just tell by the length of them that you both are so jealous of our program and aspire to be us one day.

Sorry we can think in more than single phrases and actually type out our thoughts.  We can even read long posts if we have to.  Why would we wnat to be anything like your program.  When Snyder leaves/dies you will be nothing again. Futility U

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: October 18, 2012, 10:53:00 AM »
Ooopsie

You cloned Snyder?! Thanks!! :love: :love: :love:

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: October 18, 2012, 10:53:09 AM »
Ooopsie

man, you are horrible at photoshop.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: October 18, 2012, 10:54:24 AM »
Guys I did some research so we aren't just throwing out tired old stereo types of our friends from WV.  Spoiler alert it goes along the same lines as with us and KU...

They claim to have succeeded from Virginia because they didn't want slaves, apparently they didn't want blacks in their state (3.5% of population is black, 94% white)

They all claim to be richer than us but their median household income is $10,100 less than ours and they have 5% more living in poverty than we do.  If we could get the KU grads to move out of the state the gap would be more.

We have $1,000,000 more people in our state than theirs.

We have 89% of people graduating high school, they have 82%.  They have 17% with a bachelors degree, we have 29%...

We are the richer, smarter and more diverse of the two... these aren't tired old sterotypes, they are facts.. mind blowing.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/54000.html

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/20000.html

bumping so our new western virginia friends can see how much richer, smarter and more diverse we are.  Glad you are here, stay awhile and maybe our classiness and culture will rub off on you.   :cheers:

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:59:17 AM by asava »

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: October 18, 2012, 10:55:14 AM »
They seem to think they are some big powerhouse team, but their like the worst team in history.

What?

please finish your sentence.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: October 18, 2012, 10:55:54 AM »
Ooopsie
This is good, but ovbs photoshopped.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: October 18, 2012, 10:56:17 AM »
Ooopsie

I don't think you understand how usernames work...   :dubious:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: October 18, 2012, 10:57:13 AM »

What?

Sorry we can think in more than single phrases and actually type out our thoughts.  We can even read long posts if we have to.  Why would we wnat to be anything like your program.  When Snyder leaves/dies you will be nothing again. Futility U
I feel sorry for you knowing that you'll never achieve the status of Kansas State in your lifetime. Sad, really.

Offline JJMtneer

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: October 18, 2012, 10:57:28 AM »
They seem to think they are some big powerhouse team, but their like the worst team in history.

What?

please finish your sentence.

I said your like one of the worst teams in history.  What?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1699 on: October 18, 2012, 10:57:43 AM »
Every time a new WVU fan shows up to rant, it makes me think of a GPC "what Brent did" thread where they just keep posting their emails.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."