Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366993 times)

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1625 on: October 18, 2012, 10:02:30 AM »
Are Western Virginia women huge or are the men all midgets? Can't tell.

Western Virginia:  where the men are men and the women are too!

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: October 18, 2012, 10:03:03 AM »
Let me just say that I am completely disgusted with what I see here on this message board. Whether it's joking or not, it's in poor taste and downright disrespectful. However, it is amusing at the same time because I know none of you would have the audacity to approach me personally and say it to my face this weekend in Morgantown, WV. Our school has been enthused to be a part of the Big 12 conference and treated Baylor with the utmost respect last month. Now, I am going to think twice about being such a warm welcome wagon to a bunch of ignorant individuals who lack mannerisms and intelligence as far as I can see. Learn to spell, use proper grammar and have valid points to make before you decide to open your mouth.

Also, I encourage you to google my name. Nicole Lemal. As you can see, I have all my teeth, am very educated and successful and am proud to be a West Virginian and WVU graduate. I hope none of you run into me this weekend, if you make the trip to our wonderful state. I can say I am no longer looking forward to it from this 'rude awakening.'

why would you do this to yourself?

Offline Bosco

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: October 18, 2012, 10:03:25 AM »
You guys should see this:
http://www.facebook.com/wvumountaineers?ref=stream
And btw its WEST VIRGINIA not Western Virginia. We seceded from Virginia in 1861 during the Civil War because we didn't want slaves in our states. #EducateYourselves

Lol, check out their homecoming court.

Spoiler alert: Little person in the back is the King.

Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof

I think the hottie (front left) was 'shopped in...

:gocho:

Nah, she isn't good looking.  Just your mind playing tricks on you due to her standing next to the other ones.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: October 18, 2012, 10:03:31 AM »
nicole admits that west virginians are mongoloids http://timeswv.com/local/x685075195/Is-there-an-education-crisis-in-W-Va

Offline lifeasakstatefan

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: October 18, 2012, 10:04:00 AM »
Let me just say that I am completely disgusted with what I see here on this message board. Whether it's joking or not, it's in poor taste and downright disrespectful. However, it is amusing at the same time because I know none of you would have the audacity to approach me personally and say it to my face this weekend in Morgantown, WV. Our school has been enthused to be a part of the Big 12 conference and treated Baylor with the utmost respect last month. Now, I am going to think twice about being such a warm welcome wagon to a bunch of ignorant individuals who lack mannerisms and intelligence as far as I can see. Learn to spell, use proper grammar and have valid points to make before you decide to open your mouth.

Also, I encourage you to google my name. Nicole Lemal. As you can see, I have all my teeth, am very educated and successful and am proud to be a West Virginian and WVU graduate. I hope none of you run into me this weekend, if you make the trip to our wonderful state. I can say I am no longer looking forward to it from this 'rude awakening.'

Whose sister mama are you?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: October 18, 2012, 10:04:37 AM »

I, for one, am disgusted by your LIIQ and your egotism. What is most concerning though, is your ignorance of the numerous occasions that WVU fans have not only been dangerous to the image of opposing programs but also to the safety of opposing fans.  Someone posted a few of these earlier in the thread, and yet you act like WVU fans treat visitors with the "utmost respect."  Puh-leeze.
:adios:

Offline wvubrandon

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Excuse me!
« Reply #1631 on: October 18, 2012, 10:04:39 AM »
I want a national apology from the school for the moronic behavior of it's fans that seem to be all talk and have n true knowledge of WV...so sad...it would be easy for me to say you are all corn fed and have suffered major head injuries from all your tornadoes...but I won't stoop to this level of lowness! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Thanks for hijacking my thread.  :facepalm:

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: October 18, 2012, 10:05:19 AM »
Guys I did some research so we aren't just throwing out tired old stereo types of our friends from WV.  Spoiler alert it goes along the same lines as with us and KU...

They claim to have succeeded from Virginia because they didn't want slaves, apparently they didn't want blacks in their state (3.5% of population is black, 94% white)

They all claim to be richer than us but their median household income is $10,100 less than ours and they have 5% more living in poverty than we do.  If we could get the KU grads to move out of the state the gap would be more.

We have $1,000,000 more people in our state than theirs.

We have 89% of people graduating high school, they have 82%.  They have 17% with a bachelors degree, we have 29%...

We are the richer, smarter and more diverse of the two... these aren't tired old sterotypes, they are facts.. mind blowing.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/54000.html

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/20000.html
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:52:26 AM by fr@ck me »

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: October 18, 2012, 10:05:55 AM »
I hate stats and numbers and crap.   :comehere:

Offline Bosco

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: October 18, 2012, 10:06:31 AM »

Cute dog...

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: October 18, 2012, 10:06:41 AM »

Great, another marathon runner who didn't get enough love as a child, so she has to interject the fact that she runs marathons into every aspect of her life for validation.   :flush: 

Someone needs to interduce her to beems.  At least they have the "validate me" charater trait in common.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: October 18, 2012, 10:06:55 AM »
We have $1,000,000 more people in our state than theirs.

Confirmed.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: October 18, 2012, 10:07:13 AM »

congrats on the marathon thing.

Hmm, I don't see anything about her running a marathon.

Offline UncleCharlie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: October 18, 2012, 10:08:48 AM »
And btw its WEST VIRGINIA not Western Virginia. We seceded from Virginia in 1861 during the Civil War because we didn't want slaves in our states. #EducateYourselves

I am dissapoint.  No corn cob pipes?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: October 18, 2012, 10:09:41 AM »

You take message boards too seriously.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: October 18, 2012, 10:10:59 AM »

You take message boards blogs too seriously.

FYP

Offline BJ TitsNGolf

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: October 18, 2012, 10:12:07 AM »

Cute dog...

Dressing up dogs in people clothes is completely ridiculous....

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: October 18, 2012, 10:12:18 AM »
I am dissapoint.  No corn cob pipes?

CHUCK!  There are no tubgirl pics in this thread.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: October 18, 2012, 10:14:17 AM »

the worst username i have ever seen.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: October 18, 2012, 10:14:50 AM »
:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: October 18, 2012, 10:15:18 AM »

the worst username i have ever seen.
:lol:

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: October 18, 2012, 10:15:23 AM »

congrats on the marathon thing.

Hmm, I don't see anything about her running a marathon.

Well she cleverly put 262 (marathons are 26.2 miles) in her name.  Then if you Google her name you get all this stuff about running and marathons.  Apparently in Boston she couldn't take the heat.  I guess she will be more prepared next time.

Offline UncleCharlie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: October 18, 2012, 10:15:40 AM »

Nicole, I would suggest some vitamin K in your diet.  It helps with the bruising.

That or find a new boyfriend that doesn't grip and bruise your legs like he's trying to break a wishbone apart the day before you get professional pictures taken.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: October 18, 2012, 10:16:07 AM »
Clicking through all the pages in this thread is like running a marathon, no?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: October 18, 2012, 10:16:13 AM »

Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof

I think the hottie (front left) was 'shopped in...

:gocho:

Nah, she isn't good looking.  Just your mind playing tricks on you due to her standing next to the other ones.

For Christ's sake, look at the size of her hands!  And then the shoulders on the next one!  I'm not even going to bother with the rest, including the dudes.  eff.  :flush:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.