Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366932 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1525 on: October 18, 2012, 08:56:07 AM »
First of all, I haven't read too much of this pathetic cry for attention by some butthole ass degenerate state that is a damn shame to even be officially recognized as a part of the United States of America but "Toothless hillibilly mother fuckers in WV"? How about you overall wearin', uneducated, worthless excuses for farmers and rejects. I would absolutely put all of my faith in saying that the majority of the state of WV is entirely more educated in ANY AREA than you cattle humping eff nuts. A lot of people might say many negative things about the state of WV but please tell me what in the world is in the state of KANSAS? KANSAS. What part of that enormous piece of crap state is there that earns any of you butthole licking farmers any of the OVERWHELMING amounts of credit you all are giving yourselves. What makes your state, and football team for that matter, deserving as such adjectives as "elite" when describing yourselves? I hope your "elite" football team and "elite" fans come to Morgantown, WV and get an ass beating of a lifetime. And not just the football team, I sincerely hope Kansas State fans come to this "crap hole of a town" and get their cocky asses beat too just to wake them up from their glorious ego filled dreams. Not because we just "beat up anyone and not get in trouble for it because there are no hate crimes" here at WV (whoever said that on these forms really needs to evaluate their life and potentially think about ending it.. please.. for the sake of the human race) You think here at WVU we give our state and college a negative image by our actions. Look at all you internet buffs, hiding behind your keyboards with your cocks in your tight little buttholes, bashing our state for no reason. What makes you any better than us? Nothing, and you're giving your entire state and college an extremely negative image. So I hope all of you fans get knocked off your enormous god-like pedestals. And I also sincerely hope a violent tornado blows through the entire state and turns your stupid farms and excuses of houses into piles of wood.

Sincerely
-Toothless Hillbilly from WV

Offline ksucrcoop

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: October 18, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »
First of all, I haven't read too much of this pathetic cry for attention by some butthole ass degenerate state that is a damn shame to even be officially recognized as a part of the United States of America but "Toothless hillibilly mother fuckers in WV"? How about you overall wearin', uneducated, worthless excuses for farmers and rejects. I would absolutely put all of my faith in saying that the majority of the state of WV is entirely more educated in ANY AREA than you cattle humping eff nuts. A lot of people might say many negative things about the state of WV but please tell me what in the world is in the state of KANSAS? KANSAS. What part of that enormous piece of crap state is there that earns any of you butthole licking farmers any of the OVERWHELMING amounts of credit you all are giving yourselves. What makes your state, and football team for that matter, deserving as such adjectives as "elite" when describing yourselves? I hope your "elite" football team and "elite" fans come to Morgantown, WV and get an ass beating of a lifetime. And not just the football team, I sincerely hope Kansas State fans come to this "crap hole of a town" and get their cocky asses beat too just to wake them up from their glorious ego filled dreams. Not because we just "beat up anyone and not get in trouble for it because there are no hate crimes" here at WV (whoever said that on these forms really needs to evaluate their life and potentially think about ending it.. please.. for the sake of the human race) You think here at WVU we give our state and college a negative image by our actions. Look at all you internet buffs, hiding behind your keyboards with your cocks in your tight little buttholes, bashing our state for no reason. What makes you any better than us? Nothing, and you're giving your entire state and college an extremely negative image. So I hope all of you fans get knocked off your enormous god-like pedestals. And I also sincerely hope a violent tornado blows through the entire state and turns your stupid farms and excuses of houses into piles of wood.

Sincerely

:blush:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: October 18, 2012, 08:58:50 AM »
First of all, I haven't read too much of this pathetic cry for attention by some butthole ass degenerate state that is a damn shame to even be officially recognized as a part of the United States of America but "Toothless hillibilly mother fuckers in WV"? How about you overall wearin', uneducated, worthless excuses for farmers and rejects.

Waiting for the homophobia...

I would absolutely put all of my faith in saying that the majority of the state of WV is entirely more educated in ANY AREA than you cattle humping eff nuts. A lot of people might say many negative things about the state of WV but please tell me what in the world is in the state of KANSAS? KANSAS.

Almost got it, still waiting for the homophobia...

What part of that enormous piece of crap state is there that earns any of you butthole licking farmers any of the OVERWHELMING amounts of credit you all are giving yourselves.

Close but technically not all the evidence is there, still waiting for the homophobia...

What makes your state, and football team for that matter, deserving as such adjectives as "elite" when describing yourselves? I hope your "elite" football team and "elite" fans come to Morgantown, WV and get an ass beating of a lifetime. And not just the football team, I sincerely hope Kansas State fans come to this "crap hole of a town" and get their cocky asses beat too just to wake them up from their glorious ego filled dreams. Not because we just "beat up anyone and not get in trouble for it because there are no hate crimes" here at WV (whoever said that on these forms really needs to evaluate their life and potentially think about ending it.. please.. for the sake of the human race) You think here at WVU we give our state and college a negative image by our actions.

Lots of dirty words but still waiting for the homophobia...

Look at all you internet buffs, hiding behind your keyboards with your cocks in your tight little buttholes, bashing our state for no reason.

THERE IT IS!

What makes you any better than us? Nothing, and you're giving your entire state and college an extremely negative image. So I hope all of you fans get knocked off your enormous god-like pedestals. And I also sincerely hope a violent tornado blows through the entire state and turns your stupid farms and excuses of houses into piles of wood.

What a bunch of mean things to say. 

Offline WVUnation

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: October 18, 2012, 09:00:05 AM »

Sincerely

everyone knows posting u mad? crap screams "I couldn't formulate a comeback" or has mainstream anything not hit kansas yet.....

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: October 18, 2012, 09:00:52 AM »

Sincerely

everyone knows posting u mad? crap screams "I couldn't formulate a comeback" or has mainstream anything not hit kansas yet.....

OUR FARMS ARE NOT STUPID AND TORNADOS ARE NOT COMING FOR US.

:dunno:

Offline KansasFansTouchLittleBoys

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: October 18, 2012, 09:00:53 AM »

NOPE =)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: October 18, 2012, 09:02:05 AM »

Sincerely

Offline WVUnation

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: October 18, 2012, 09:02:21 AM »

Sincerely

OUR FARMS ARE NOT STUPID AND TORNADOS ARE NOT COMING FOR US.

:dunno:

well farms sure aren't smart....and you do live in tornado alley. another unintelligent response.

Offline dontfeedthebear

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: October 18, 2012, 09:03:01 AM »

Sincerely

Can someone make a "Can't formulate a comeback" gif?  Thanks

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Excuse me!
« Reply #1534 on: October 18, 2012, 09:03:36 AM »
Kansas State University
13 hours ago
Please be aware that goEMAW.com is an independent site and is in no way affiliated with Kansas State University, nor representative of its views. We are proud to have West Virginia in the Big 12, just as all other conference partners.

I want a national apology from the school for the moronic behavior of it's fans that seem to be all talk and have n true knowledge of WV...so sad...it would be easy for me to say you are all corn fed and have suffered major head injuries from all your tornadoes...but I won't stoop to this level of lowness! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

I wear a helmet during tornado's thank you very much.    :dubious:  http://www.deviantart.com/download/100517944/Helmet_Osbe_Tornado_by_DagoDesign.jpg

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: October 18, 2012, 09:03:58 AM »
You 'Neers shoudn't be holding a whole message board accountable for the actions of a few individuals!!

But if this message board is guilty, isn't the Internet as a whole guilty?

If you really believe that, then you likely believe that this is an INDICTMENT of our entire American society and way of life, since American's invented the Internet!

Now, you can do what you feel like you need to do 'Neer fans. 

But we are not going to let you . . . disturbed, angry, finger pointing 'Neer fans come to this message board and bad mouth the United States of America!!

Fellow Go Emaw Brothers and Sisters!

Always thought of myself as the flounder of the board.
RIP Fatty

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: October 18, 2012, 09:04:07 AM »

Sincerely

OR MAYBE... JUST MAYBE, the government, who alleged by a highly intelligent Kansas native, who is shutting down WVU soon, IS ALSO SHUTTING DOWN THE WEATHER?!

Offline WVUnation

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: October 18, 2012, 09:04:37 AM »

Sincerely

i'm sure someone has...it just hasn't reached kansas yet!

Offline ksucrcoop

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: October 18, 2012, 09:05:01 AM »
Kansas State University
13 hours ago
Please be aware that goEMAW.com is an independent site and is in no way affiliated with Kansas State University, nor representative of its views. We are proud to have West Virginia in the Big 12, just as all other conference partners.

I want a national apology from the school for the moronic behavior of it's fans that seem to be all talk and have n true knowledge of WV...so sad...it would be easy for me to say you are all corn fed and have suffered major head injuries from all your tornadoes...but I won't stoop to this level of lowness! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

why you got get all mean about corn? wtf did corn do?

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: October 18, 2012, 09:05:12 AM »
These are some high quality posts.

Offline wvumountee21

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: October 18, 2012, 09:05:29 AM »
What makes this even funnier is my WV brethern that come here to bitch about the bashing, do the exact same thing in their posts to K Staters.  I mean come on?!?!

This has been an excellent waste of time, at work, reading this thread!

Offline dontfeedthebear

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: October 18, 2012, 09:05:39 AM »

Sincerely

Welp, I was just put in my place.
 :clac:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: October 18, 2012, 09:06:08 AM »
This is the second time a fan base has blown me away with how long it takes them to get it

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: October 18, 2012, 09:06:24 AM »

Sincerely

you're going to talk technology smack?  I just had Trim check your IP, and....yep.....you're the 54th poster from Western Virginia who is visiting goEMAW.com via dial-up modem. 

OMG, so poor.   :lol:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: October 18, 2012, 09:07:09 AM »
If I were a basement dwelling classless individual I'd tell her she's a stupid dumb woman and to shutup stop talking and get back in the kitchen before I give her two black eyes and then take her paycheck away.

But I won't stoop so low and say something like that!

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: October 18, 2012, 09:08:20 AM »
What makes this even funnier is my WV brethern that come here to bitch about the bashing, do the exact same thing in their posts to K Staters.  I mean come on?!?!

This has been an excellent waste of time, at work, reading this thread!

Not doing the exact same thing. I am now expressing my newly acquired hatred for the state of Kansas. You as a WVU supporter/student should be supporting your Mountaineers and what's said against them. Reminder: not bitching at K State. Expressing hatred towards these cocky people who hate OUR state.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: October 18, 2012, 09:08:30 AM »

Sincerely

Holy run-on sentence, batman!!

Didn't go to college, huh, bruh?

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline WVUnation

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: October 18, 2012, 09:08:37 AM »

Sincerely

you're going to talk technology smack?  I just had Trim check your IP, and....yep.....you're the 54th poster from Western Virginia who is visiting goEMAW.com via dial-up modem. 

OMG, so poor.   :lol:

you're a funny guy...did you just wikipedia what an IP address is?

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: October 18, 2012, 09:08:41 AM »
This is the kind of activity that drags us all down and makes us all look bad.  The Big 12 is probably going to demote us all to Conference USA or the Big East after this is all said and done.   :blindfold:

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: October 18, 2012, 09:08:51 AM »
I'm a little suprise that some of these new USER NAMES have not already been taken, KANSFANSTOUCHLITTLEBOYS? At least they are creative I guess.
RIP Fatty