Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366943 times)

Offline WVUnation

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1500 on: October 18, 2012, 08:35:28 AM »
90+ pages of crying when you're still going to lose to WVU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say what you want to help you sleep at night because you'll need it after the ass kicking we dish to you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: October 18, 2012, 08:36:33 AM »
You 'Neers shoudn't be holding a whole message board accountable for the actions of a few individuals!!

But if this message board is guilty, isn't the Internet as a whole guilty?

If you really believe that, then you likely believe that this is an INDICTMENT of our entire American society and way of life, since American's invented the Internet!

Now, you can do what you feel like you need to do 'Neer fans. 

But we are not going to let you . . . disturbed, angry, finger pointing 'Neer fans come to this message board and bad mouth the United States of America!!

Fellow Go Emaw Brothers and Sisters!

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: October 18, 2012, 08:36:37 AM »
with 94 pages I'm not going back to read so excuse me if i'm luking this...

But has anyone talked about the possibility of WVU being shut done in 3 years if Obama is re-elected??  He is going to end coal energy, thus cutting off major funding to WVU.  I have heard Huggie is in talks to return in 3 years if Obama is re-elected because he knows the university will be gone.  My source is from inside WVU.

I am torn between voting what is best for  :ksu: and my country... Any thoughts?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: October 18, 2012, 08:38:17 AM »
so basically what we have is a bunch of kstaters trying to have an actual rational discussion about the merits of playing or not playing west virginia on a kstate message board. west virginia finds out, comes over, signs up and then spews hate and threatens violence for sixty pages or so. is that about right? did i miss anything?

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: October 18, 2012, 08:39:33 AM »
so basically what we have is a bunch of kstaters trying to have an actual rational discussion about the merits of playing or not playing west virginia on a kstate message board. west virginia finds out, comes over, signs up and then spews hate and threatens violence for sixty pages or so. is that about right? did i miss anything?

spot on, except this is a blog, not a message board.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: October 18, 2012, 08:39:57 AM »

Basically. And I think its Western Virginia.

Offline Bosco

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: October 18, 2012, 08:40:00 AM »
No it helps
WVU is 5-0 in BCS games KSu is 0-1; WVU has 15 conferance titles KSU 5; National Championship game apearances WVU has 1 KSU does not. Also dont say WVU's conferance champs doesnt count They were in the then hardest conferance of the Big East before Miami BC and VTech left.
Thank you for listening to facts
WTF is wrong with your username  :lol:

I think he got confused with email confirmation.  Lets blow his email up with Facts about K-State!  :excited:

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Excuse me!
« Reply #1507 on: October 18, 2012, 08:40:14 AM »
It only took being ostracized by our University, Alumni Assoc., and President AND an NCAA investigation to find the one UWV fan that gets our blog.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: October 18, 2012, 08:42:21 AM »
The important thing that isn't being discussed here anymore is what the rest of the country is going to think of us when they see us on TV playing these guys.  How can we focus on serious college football when TV viewers on the coasts see us playing a Big East team this late into the season?  This will affect us in the BCS polls.

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: October 18, 2012, 08:42:52 AM »

Basically. And I think its Western Virginia.

There was some talk about an ecrypted hard drive to document evidence.  But, it was supposed to be neutral and used against all involved.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline WVUnation

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: October 18, 2012, 08:44:10 AM »

But has anyone talked about the possibility of WVU being shut done in 3 years if Obama is re-elected??  He is going to end coal energy, thus cutting off major funding to WVU.  I have heard Huggie is in talks to return in 3 years if Obama is re-elected because he knows the university will be gone.  My source is from inside WVU.

I am torn between voting what is best for  :ksu: and my country... Any thoughts?

Obama's presidential approval ratings are in the basement after he forgot how to be a successful public speaker and dropped the ball on those presidential debates. I can't even get upset by what you said because its so ridiculous. WVU will not be getting shut down due to a presidential election and Obama wont be back anyways. so lets get back to the real discussion of this message board....kansas state blows!

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: October 18, 2012, 08:45:06 AM »

Obama's presidential approval ratings are in the basement after he forgot how to be a successful public speaker and dropped the ball on those presidential debates. I can't even get upset by what you said because its so ridiculous. WVU will not be getting shut down due to a presidential election and Obama wont be back anyways. so lets get back to the real discussion of this message board....kansas state blows!

Wrong thread.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: October 18, 2012, 08:46:18 AM »
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&t=9910947&p=3

KittyState will get a kick out of this.

---------------------------------------------
--- SirWilburWV wrote:

---------------------------------------------

:love:  :lick:

Offline Wildcat365

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: October 18, 2012, 08:46:59 AM »
welcome to my tailgate.....here kitty kitty kitty!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: October 18, 2012, 08:48:39 AM »

Is that the blue lot?

Are those pepperoni rolls?

Offline WVUnation

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: October 18, 2012, 08:49:29 AM »

Wrong thread.

nah...i'm right where I need to be....letting you know how shitty your "university" is. if you can even call that enlarged high school a university.

Offline SlickRikZ

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: October 18, 2012, 08:50:50 AM »

WTF... there's a Chinese person in Virginia?

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: October 18, 2012, 08:51:09 AM »

Geno Smith's tailgate?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1518 on: October 18, 2012, 08:51:54 AM »

It's good to see they're diversifying from just turtles.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: October 18, 2012, 08:52:48 AM »
Obviously a bunch of UV socks.  The Cavaliers have a lot more class than what we're seeing from those sock posts.

Offline dontfeedthebear

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: October 18, 2012, 08:53:10 AM »

It's good to see they're diversifying from just turtles.
For the abundance of coal in the area, you think their Weber grills would be a little bigger

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: October 18, 2012, 08:53:19 AM »
Do you guys use red sauce or yellow sauce (yuck) out in WV?

Offline KansasFansTouchLittleBoys

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: October 18, 2012, 08:54:11 AM »
First of all, I haven't read too much of this pathetic cry for attention by some butthole ass degenerate state that is a damn shame to even be officially recognized as a part of the United States of America but "Toothless hillibilly mother fuckers in WV"? How about you overall wearin', uneducated, worthless excuses for farmers and rejects. I would absolutely put all of my faith in saying that the majority of the state of WV is entirely more educated in ANY AREA than you cattle humping eff nuts. A lot of people might say many negative things about the state of WV but please tell me what in the world is in the state of KANSAS? KANSAS. What part of that enormous piece of crap state is there that earns any of you butthole licking farmers any of the OVERWHELMING amounts of credit you all are giving yourselves. What makes your state, and football team for that matter, deserving as such adjectives as "elite" when describing yourselves? I hope your "elite" football team and "elite" fans come to Morgantown, WV and get an ass beating of a lifetime. And not just the football team, I sincerely hope Kansas State fans come to this "crap hole of a town" and get their cocky asses beat too just to wake them up from their glorious ego filled dreams. Not because we just "beat up anyone and not get in trouble for it because there are no hate crimes" here at WV (whoever said that on these forms really needs to evaluate their life and potentially think about ending it.. please.. for the sake of the human race) You think here at WVU we give our state and college a negative image by our actions. Look at all you internet buffs, hiding behind your keyboards with your cocks in your tight little buttholes, bashing our state for no reason. What makes you any better than us? Nothing, and you're giving your entire state and college an extremely negative image. So I hope all of you fans get knocked off your enormous god-like pedestals. And I also sincerely hope a violent tornado blows through the entire state and turns your stupid farms and excuses of houses into piles of wood.

Sincerely
-Toothless Hillbilly from WV

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: October 18, 2012, 08:55:40 AM »
I am not reading the last 40 pages. I'm just going to assume we're all friends now.

Yup.  They admitted that playing WVU does tarnish our image but promised to try and improve, fire the AD employee who is a huge racist, stop killing house pets and pay back the huge loan we gave them (without interest thought).  Then, about 12 pages ago, BrandonWVu shared his recipe for pepperoni rolls, we all agreed to be buddies and now I am going to his bachelor party in AC next month.

If this Kimbrowneyes would stop threatening to kill Wabash, we would be in good graces.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: October 18, 2012, 08:55:49 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that most of the Western Virginians use ellipses and exclamation points like they are the coal industry and probably going to be gone in the next 3 years?

I mean, sheesh, just trying to have a nice discussion about our football program and what playing a Big East school this late means to our shot at the crystal ball and they come in here all upset and threaten us.

Oh, and they got President Schulz to tweet about this site? Well that's just great. Now our prestigious site, which, as of yesterday, was the premier message board in the Big 12 look like a bunch of jerks.

I read through every single post in this thread and I'm proud to say that K-State fans did a great job of keeping their cool and staying classy despite Western Virginians threatening us with violence and STDs. This will all blow over after Saturday and goEMAW.com can go back to being the rock that Kansas State built itself upon. These sort of things aren't easy to deal with, but I believe the mod team here at goEMAW.com has done a fantastic job working with Kansas State University to help bring these WVU fans to justice.

Thanks to Kansas State University, the K-State Mask, and everyone else we are affiliated with here! Go cats!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.