Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366983 times)

Offline MrWVU2U

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1450 on: October 18, 2012, 01:38:42 AM »
Aren't they a Commonwealth?  Does that mean they fought on the British side of the Revolution?  Why should we (American team) be associated with that?
dear lord, commonwealth! sounds like a fancy name for some kind of redneck communism!!  not only that, I heard that they seceded from both the Union and Confederacy!  I, for one, don't want my school's image tied to those ridge-runner marxist terrorists.
No, we're a state. One of 50. However, the only one that became a state unconstitutionally.  :jerk:

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: October 18, 2012, 02:00:46 AM »
Aren't they a Commonwealth?  Does that mean they fought on the British side of the Revolution?  Why should we (American team) be associated with that?
dear lord, commonwealth! sounds like a fancy name for some kind of redneck communism!!  not only that, I heard that they seceded from both the Union and Confederacy!  I, for one, don't want my school's image tied to those ridge-runner marxist terrorists.
No, we're a state. One of 50. However, the only one that became a state unconstitutionally.  :jerk:
That is some shameful sh*t right there.  Not to mention your horrible capital Richmond, with its highest crime rates in the country  :barf:

Offline mtmama41

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: October 18, 2012, 02:07:38 AM »
Hate to tell you BOYS and GIRLS but West Virginia Mountaineers are pretty good shots and they kill Wild Cats everyday.... hope you have a safe trip to our fine state.  You will be arriving at the peak of color in our mountains.  Sorry you can't stay long enough to visit some of our beautiful country side.  BTW   I have all my teeth, my breath is sweet as sugar, love to feel the grass between my toes, my mother was not my sister, college educated, and was not a teenage mother... I am a born and breed West Virginian and damn proud of it.  We have a wonderful state and are usually very friendly, but after some of these remarks... watch your back... our Mountaineer is a good shot with his mussel loader!  and I am too!!!! OH and BTW it is a proven fact that the couch burners are people that are from out of state.... not West Virginians... so that is the rest of the story.  :surprised:
Our state capitol is Charleston... not Richmond.... is that an example of your knowledge Fuzzy?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 02:14:02 AM by mtmama41 »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: October 18, 2012, 02:20:47 AM »
Hate to tell you BOYS and GIRLS but West Virginia Mountaineers are pretty good shots and they kill Wild Cats everyday

Wow. Yet more threats of gun violence. That Dept. of Homeland Security guy's probably pretty busy right now.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: October 18, 2012, 03:38:46 AM »
I hope Myles Brand is listening, because the NCAA needs to step in and stop these people.  Yeah, this is all very funny, but not when they start talking about killing us with their guns...
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline mtmama41

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: October 18, 2012, 03:45:11 AM »
Hate to tell you BOYS and GIRLS but West Virginia Mountaineers are pretty good shots and they kill Wild Cats everyday

Wow. Yet more threats of gun violence. That Dept. of Homeland Security guy's probably pretty busy right now.

Is hunting wildcats violent???????????

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 18, 2012, 03:51:45 AM »

Is hunting wildcats violent???????????

Shooting us with your guns is no laughing matter.  Just so you know, we just took a screen shot and sent it to our attorney.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Kimsgreeneyes

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: October 18, 2012, 04:08:23 AM »
My advice forfeit because wearing Purple in Morgantown after your stupid video which shows your total ignorance! You will come in purple but leave black and blue! TY for the inspiration to knock you off your high horse...I hope you realize what you are getting into...welcome to West Virginia...may God be with you!

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: October 18, 2012, 04:26:50 AM »
My advice forfeit because wearing Purple in Morgantown after your stupid video which shows your total ignorance! You will come in purple but leave black and blue! TY for the inspiration to knock you off your high horse...I hope you realize what you are getting into...welcome to West Virginia...may God be with you!

More threats of physical violence noted, Kims.  Now they're going to physically knock us off our horses.  Just wow.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: October 18, 2012, 04:55:13 AM »
Kims, you sent this to me in a PM, but I'm assuming you meant to post this here.

Please keep you threats of violence consolidated and in the right thread.  It's easier for our attorneys to track.  Thanks!

Kimsgreeneyes
Fan

No threats of violence dumb ass
« Sent to: wabash909 on: Today at 04:38:37 AM »
Remove

No threats of violence ...what have you been in too many tornadoes? I mean on the field and not to be mean but because we are ready for your stupidity and your tram will go home more black and blue than they are use to because you all are in for a real treat...thank you for the inspiration we needed to take you out of the undefeated ranking! no harm meant to any fans or players... I have class...we have class... something you will soon learn! Oh and my pic is real...notice I have real teeth and am way better that your childish avatar! Nut if I weighed over 300 pounds from being corn fed..... just saying Ty for hiding your real pic
Report To Admin

Offline Kimsgreeneyes

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: October 18, 2012, 05:03:51 AM »
Attorney's lol are you that big of a wimp? I made no threats to fans or players but yes it will be a dog fight with cats so there will be bruises...it's football Mlakas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: October 18, 2012, 05:07:17 AM »
Kims, our attorneys and admins take these threats very seriously.  See that "report to admin" button?  Trust me, it gets used.

Offline Kimsgreeneyes

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: October 18, 2012, 05:09:49 AM »
I hope Myles Brand is listening, because the NCAA needs to step in and stop these people.  Yeah, this is all very funny, but not when they start talking about killing us with their guns...
Kims, you sent this to me in a PM, but I'm assuming you meant to post this here.

Please keep you threats of violence consolidated and in the right thread.  It's easier for our attorneys to track.  Thanks!

Kimsgreeneyes
Fan

You are a joke and  disgrace to your State oh and you'll know if I make threats but that is not my style...unlike you I have class and a real face..I don't hide like you! MALAKASSSSSSSSSSSS!

No threats of violence dumb ass
« Sent to: wabash909 on: Today at 04:38:37 AM »
Remove

No threats of violence ...what have you been in too many tornadoes? I mean on the field and not to be mean but because we are ready for your stupidity and your tram will go home more black and blue than they are use to because you all are in for a real treat...thank you for the inspiration we needed to take you out of the undefeated ranking! no harm meant to any fans or players... I have class...we have class... something you will soon learn! Oh and my pic is real...notice I have real teeth and am way better that your childish avatar! Nut if I weighed over 300 pounds from being corn fed..... just saying Ty for hiding your real pic
Report To Admin

Offline Kimsgreeneyes

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: October 18, 2012, 05:16:34 AM »
anybody want to weigh in on this? i know my answer and it is yes. everyone here knows that i never wanted these toothless mouth breathing hillbillies in the conference to begin with and now we have to play them this weekend.

would it be better to just forfeit? i mean yeah it would give us a loss and take us out of the national championship picture, but it might be the best call in the long run. i don't want our rep tarnished. we've spent far too many years building it up to be in line with the notre dame and alabamas of the world to be playing this game. just my opinion though i guess.

Kansas State University
13 hours ago
Please be aware that goEMAW.com is an independent site and is in no way affiliated with Kansas State University, nor representative of its views. We are proud to have West Virginia in the Big 12, just as all other conference partners.

even your school finds all this deplorable...grow up and be sportsman like...I find all this crap to be stupid and cruel...you all must have no lives and no education!

Offline Kimsgreeneyes

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Excuse me!
« Reply #1464 on: October 18, 2012, 05:28:10 AM »
Kansas State University
13 hours ago
Please be aware that goEMAW.com is an independent site and is in no way affiliated with Kansas State University, nor representative of its views. We are proud to have West Virginia in the Big 12, just as all other conference partners.

I want a national apology from the school for the moronic behavior of it's fans that seem to be all talk and have n true knowledge of WV...so sad...it would be easy for me to say you are all corn fed and have suffered major head injuries from all your tornadoes...but I won't stoop to this level of lowness! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: October 18, 2012, 05:52:26 AM »
Kansas State University
13 hours ago

I want a national apology from the school for the moronic behavior of it's fans that seem to be all talk and have n true knowledge of WV...so sad...it would be easy for me to say you are all corn fed and have suffered major head injuries from all your tornadoes...but I won't stoop to this level of lowness! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Holy crap, who taught my grandmother how to use the internet.

Offline Kimsgreeneyes

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: October 18, 2012, 05:55:07 AM »
Kansas State University
13 hours ago

Wow you are hilarious!!! You are a disgrace to your state and to KSU and um I bet I am younger than you...Malakas!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: October 18, 2012, 06:03:08 AM »
that's......... MALAKAS!!!!!!

Yes, and let me apologise for all of those who offended you and your clan.  A truely poor representation of our FINE university and suffering from vortextrama.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: October 18, 2012, 06:04:31 AM »
Kansas State University
13 hours ago

Wow you are hilarious!!! You are a disgrace to your state and to KSU and um I bet I am younger than you...Malakas!!!!!!!!!!!

Please show me exactly how I am a disgrace to my university.  Don't be afraid to cite your sources.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: October 18, 2012, 06:08:56 AM »
My roommate is from Pittsburgh, Pa, when I told him I was thinking about going to this game, he said that it is a bad idea because western virginia tech fans are notoriously violent towards opposing fans.  I thought maybe that the civility of the big 12 would help curb their appetite for violence, this thread has shown me otherwise. I will be praying for our brave fans that make the trip. 

grow up western virginians, in the Big 12, we give hugs, not act like thugs. I will also pray for your commonwealth and its residents. T&P's

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: October 18, 2012, 06:21:03 AM »
Kims keeps sending me these mean PM's!!! 

Remove

I really don't understand you and I think yu need psychological help...to hate a state you have never been in and then turn comments into threats...get some new depends and stop your whining! You trash talk my state...fine...we won't shoot you...you aren't worth the cost of buck shots...but I will tell you this..we will lay it all out on the field Saturday and by posting all this HATE you started it but I KNOW you cant finish it! Show your face...or are you too scared or just ugly?

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: October 18, 2012, 06:26:59 AM »
They know people haven't ridden horses since the 1800s right?  Or do I need to ride a horse to get the the game because they don't have roads? Confused  :dunno:

Offline buckydynamite

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: October 18, 2012, 06:33:55 AM »
...he said that it is a bad idea because western virginia tech fans are notoriously violent towards opposing fans.  I thought maybe that the civility of the big 12 would help curb their appetite for violence,...

grow up western virginians, in the Big 12, we give hugs, not act like thugs. I will also pray for your commonwealth and its residents. T&P's

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't know that any school from "western virginia" was in the Big 12.

This has got to be the most epic trolling thread I have ever seen on the internet!  Good on all of ya!

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: October 18, 2012, 06:34:54 AM »
They know people haven't ridden horses since the 1800s right?  Or do I need to ride a horse to get the the game because they don't have roads? Confused  :dunno:

I wouldn't ride a horse to this game, if you can at all avoid it.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: October 18, 2012, 06:38:03 AM »
Please confine the vitriol to the " hurting our image thread ".kthx

Also, I demand a public apology for undermining Basic American freedom.  J/k I'm not like that.  :lol: