Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367309 times)

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Excuse me!
« Reply #1400 on: October 18, 2012, 12:13:24 AM »
 :bill: :chainsaw:
Brandon, do you have a homeboard? I need to know who to thank for salvaging the reputation on your entire fanbase.

I'm actually one of the Mods over on our Rivals web site, WVSports.com

Is it true that the jagoffs at that couch burning.com place are the.section of your tucked fanbase...i mean they are the fringe that real wvu fans hate.right.? That place is surely not reflective.of.your entire fan base I hope...

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1401 on: October 18, 2012, 12:13:31 AM »
pretty sure the chamber isn't a virgin.

silly weirdo coal aggies.   :facepalm: :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: October 18, 2012, 12:14:37 AM »
So I heard something about a gangbang?...

Seriously, its about time another Mountaineer stepped up to the plate. I was trying to save a sinking boat all by my lonesome here, Brandon.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: October 18, 2012, 12:16:40 AM »
You had me at good sportsmanship. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, bless you. Please encourage more fans of your fine institution to make their voices known about how a quality fan base should act. Since K-State is somewhat new to the College Football Scene, our fan base really needs some coaching on how to be respectful to storied programs such as the Western Mountain College Virgineers.  :thumbs:

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: October 18, 2012, 12:20:09 AM »
 :bill

Those morons banned me & deleted my thread where I was training them how to handle trolls.

eff wvu, now I'm pissed

Offline nhumphre

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: October 18, 2012, 12:20:29 AM »
Oh calm yourself. You're the ones trying to single-handedly piss off an entire fanbase, then call us weird when we come to give some good banter back? Firm line between being funny and a jackass.
Sistermamas and coal.. oh and 3 BCS wins

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: October 18, 2012, 12:24:31 AM »

Seriously, its about time another Mountaineer stepped up to the plate. I was trying to save a sinking boat all by my lonesome here, Brandon.
is wvu scout less shitty than ignite this couch?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: October 18, 2012, 12:25:35 AM »
Good luck Saturday Troll Aggies.  Welcome in advance to anyone who makes it to Morgantown.  You kids have been a most amusing bunch.  BTW, there is a great cancer treatment hospital in Morgantown.

Trim's a cancer survivor, YOU SON OF A BITCH!  :shakesfist:

#LIVETRIM

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: October 18, 2012, 12:29:52 AM »
Good luck Saturday Troll Aggies.  Welcome in advance to anyone who makes it to Morgantown.  You kids have been a most amusing bunch.  BTW, there is a great cancer treatment hospital in Morgantown.

#LIVETRIM

Saw Lance was taking a reprieve from his board duties at livestrong. Nows your chance to take over and rebrand.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: October 18, 2012, 12:33:48 AM »

their high level form of trolling.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&t=9909186

will probably get a response from kstatefans who are none-too-happy about people talking about our school that way.

Offline ashtonbmw

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: October 18, 2012, 12:37:02 AM »
Wow, the poor quality talk and ignorance of this thread is ridiculous.. I am completely neutral in this match up.. But I have been to Morgantown plenty of times in my life and nothing you say about Morgantown is true.. I know my way around West Virginia pretty well as I have been there for work many times.. (I'm from Chicago).. And are there places in WV that are a bit on the hillbilly side?.. Absolutely.. But I can assure you Morgantown is not one of them. Morgantown, for the ones that are geographically challenged... is one hour from Pittsburgh.. and 3 hours from the eastern Shore line.. Its not exactly rural.. It is a great small town with a very strong local economy. Its not like some places in WV such as Bluefiled, Princeton, Ravenswood etc.. Those places can be stereotyped bc its kind of true.. However, to say Morgantown is a poor hillbilly area is a highly ignorant uneducated guess. I have many friends from Morgantown and none of them wear overalls or coon skin hats.. Its a great small town where people treat you well and almost any Morgantown resident (not the Douchy Maryland or Jersey punks) will strike up a conversation with you about football and buy you a beer. even a stranger.. So I ask that you get your facts straight before talking down on people you dont know.. Cause the only thing giving your program a bad reputation right now is your ignorance and arrogance..

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: October 18, 2012, 12:38:17 AM »

their high level form of trolling.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&t=9909186

will probably get a response from kstatefans who are none-too-happy about people talking about our school that way.

THEY DONE MESSED WITH THE WRONG FANBASE!!! :chainsaw:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: October 18, 2012, 12:38:38 AM »
Hi, Beems  :peek:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: October 18, 2012, 12:39:42 AM »
Wow, the poor quality talk and ignorance of this thread is ridiculous.. I am completely neutral in this match up.. But I have been to Morgantown plenty of times in my life and nothing you say about Morgantown is true.. I know my way around West Virginia pretty well as I have been there for work many times.. (I'm from Chicago).. And are there places in WV that are a bit on the hillbilly side?.. Absolutely.. But I can assure you Morgantown is not one of them. Morgantown, for the ones that are geographically challenged... is one hour from Pittsburgh.. and 3 hours from the eastern Shore line.. Its not exactly rural.. It is a great small town with a very strong local economy. Its not like some places in WV such as Bluefiled, Princeton, Ravenswood etc.. Those places can be stereotyped bc its kind of true.. However, to say Morgantown is a poor hillbilly area is a highly ignorant uneducated guess. I have many friends from Morgantown and none of them wear overalls or coon skin hats.. Its a great small town where people treat you well and almost any Morgantown resident (not the Douchy Maryland or Jersey punks) will strike up a conversation with you about football and buy you a beer. even a stranger.. So I ask that you get your facts straight before talking down on people you dont know.. Cause the only thing giving your program a bad reputation right now is your ignorance and arrogance..

dude, everyone says blacksburg is as remote as it gets. get out of here with your terrible understanding of geography.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: October 18, 2012, 12:40:01 AM »
i hadn't ever thought of it that way

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: October 18, 2012, 12:41:27 AM »

#LIVETRIM

Saw Lance was taking a reprieve from his board duties at livestrong. Nows your chance to take over and rebrand.

Yes, I am the new face of kicking ball cancer's ass.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: October 18, 2012, 12:42:24 AM »
I have many friends from Morgantown and none of them wear overalls or coon skin hats..

Sounds like you're friends with the WVU uppity crowd. 'grats.

Offline wvubrandon

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: October 18, 2012, 12:43:31 AM »
Why do you hate Pitt so much and what further steps do we need to take to fill that role for you?

Because Pitt eats sh*t and they eat a lot of it. You can just keep reminding them of exactly how much sh*t they eat.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: October 18, 2012, 12:44:21 AM »

I'm from Chicago!!!! Want to be best friends!?!?!?

Offline wvubrandon

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: October 18, 2012, 12:44:25 AM »
:bill: :chainsaw:
Brandon, do you have a homeboard? I need to know who to thank for salvaging the reputation on your entire fanbase.

I'm actually one of the Mods over on our Rivals web site, WVSports.com

Is it true that the jagoffs at that couch burning.com place are the.section of your tucked fanbase...i mean they are the fringe that real wvu fans hate.right.? That place is surely not reflective.of.your entire fan base I hope...

Well, apparently they don't understand satire.

Offline wvubrandon

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: October 18, 2012, 12:45:12 AM »

Someone's gotta show em the un-butthurt side of the fanbase.

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: October 18, 2012, 12:46:06 AM »
jersey punks are just the worst

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: October 18, 2012, 12:46:59 AM »
 :sdeek: :sdeek:

KobeFan24

Buckskin
2107 posts this site
Posted: Yesterday 7:12 PM
Re: Geno wouldn't shake @ coin toss ? DGASIABP
Yea, he did it at Texas too. After the coin toss the players normally shake hands. Geno has made it a habit to turn around jumping up and down and not shake hands. Hes actually done it for the past 3-4 games, at least since I started noticing it. He also went toward the Texas sideline after the toss and got into an argument with a D-back before going toward his own bench. You don't see his taunting on TV, but if your at the game he has 3-4 times during the game he starts jawing with someone. So the answer to your statement, its pretty typical for him. Good or bad, hes been doing it all year.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Excuse me!
« Reply #1423 on: October 18, 2012, 12:49:41 AM »
:sdeek: :sdeek:

KobeFan24

Buckskin
2107 posts this site
Posted: Yesterday 7:12 PM
Re: Geno wouldn't shake @ coin toss ? DGASIABP
Yea, he did it at Texas too. After the coin toss the players normally shake hands. Geno has made it a habit to turn around jumping up and down and not shake hands. Hes actually done it for the past 3-4 games, at least since I started noticing it. He also went toward the Texas sideline after the toss and got into an argument with a D-back before going toward his own bench. You don't see his taunting on TV, but if your at the game he has 3-4 times during the game he starts jawing with someone. So the answer to your statement, its pretty typical for him. Good or bad, hes been doing it all year.

Geno sounds like an absolute stud.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1424 on: October 18, 2012, 12:50:31 AM »
if the hillbillies aren't really from wv then where the hell are they from