Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367057 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1375 on: October 17, 2012, 11:48:52 PM »
Good lord! 50 pages since I last checked on this place. You all just let anyone in or what?!

I'm not even going to try to catch up, anyone got some Cliffnotes?

I have read a few pages of the thread and another, and apparently we are all butthurt racists and they won the Internet.  Kudos to them for that.

Might as well enjoy yourself...  Your piece of crap geocities BBS is on lockdown and any thread worth a eff has been deleted.

:dubious:
bears are fast...

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: October 17, 2012, 11:52:35 PM »
 :sdeek:

I missed out on getting laid to read this thread. 

Worth it.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Eers88

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: October 17, 2012, 11:53:40 PM »
Good lord! 50 pages since I last checked on this place. You all just let anyone in or what?!

I'm not even going to try to catch up, anyone got some Cliffnotes?

I have read a few pages of the thread and another, and apparently we are all butthurt racists and they won the Internet.  Kudos to them for that.

Might as well enjoy yourself...  Your piece of crap geocities BBS is on lockdown and any thread worth a eff has been deleted.

:dubious:

Too bad about that.  I missed all the excitement myself, then tried to bait some folks into coming over.  Apparently nobody could get in.

Offline blessyourhearts

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: October 17, 2012, 11:54:03 PM »
My dear Wildcats,

As a proud and new member of the Big 12 I believe it is safe to say how excited West Virginia is to welcome all the Kansas State wildcat fans into Morgantown this Saturday. I hope as many of your fans can make it to the game in hopes of improving relationships between two universities. As this thread has spread throughout social media in the past few days, we Mountaineers have seen and read that your image of our university, state, and athletic programs have been largely based off of negative stereotypes.

WVU stays committed to the ideals and ethics the Big 12 stands for; whether on the field, within the community or in the classroom, those who make up the Big 12 support the highest ideals in sportsmanship, and therefore so does West Virginia University.

Although it is obvious that only a few Wildcat fans are "brave" enough to post comments concerning WVU and the state of West Virginia on an anonymous online thread does not reflect the majority of your student opinions, rest assured that this website does much more harm to your program as it reflects the extent of poor sportsmanship Kansas state fans can accomplish.

I sincerely hope the Kansas State Football team and staff have a great time this weekend here in the Wild and Wonderful state of West Virginia!

God bless your hearts,
a mountaineer fan :)

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: October 17, 2012, 11:55:27 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Eers88

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: October 17, 2012, 11:55:57 PM »
My dear Wildcats,

As a proud and new member of the Big 12 I believe it is safe to say how excited West Virginia is to welcome all the Kansas State wildcat fans into Morgantown this Saturday. I hope as many of your fans can make it to the game in hopes of improving relationships between two universities. As this thread has spread throughout social media in the past few days, we Mountaineers have seen and read that your image of our university, state, and athletic programs have been largely based off of negative stereotypes.

WVU stays committed to the ideals and ethics the Big 12 stands for; whether on the field, within the community or in the classroom, those who make up the Big 12 support the highest ideals in sportsmanship, and therefore so does West Virginia University.

Although it is obvious that only a few Wildcat fans are "brave" enough to post comments concerning WVU and the state of West Virginia on an anonymous online thread does not reflect the majority of your student opinions, rest assured that this website does much more harm to your program as it reflects the extent of poor sportsmanship Kansas state fans can accomplish.

I sincerely hope the Kansas State Football team and staff have a great time this weekend here in the Wild and Wonderful state of West Virginia!

God bless your hearts,

Why?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: October 17, 2012, 11:56:03 PM »
My dear Wildcats,

God bless your hearts,

Is my heart blessed?  :crossfingers:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: October 17, 2012, 11:56:53 PM »
 :ohno:

Nope...    :lol: :lol:

Online puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1383 on: October 17, 2012, 11:56:57 PM »
Official press release?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: October 17, 2012, 11:57:33 PM »
 :cry:

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: October 17, 2012, 11:58:51 PM »
My dear Wildcats,

God bless your hearts,

Did not realize the big 12 also held dentistry to such low standards...

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Excuse me!
« Reply #1386 on: October 17, 2012, 11:58:51 PM »
wvubrandon just surpassed TastyGreek as best non-EMAW poster, but that probably has to do with the fact that I'm comparing him to his supporting cast.

Offline nhumphre

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: October 17, 2012, 11:59:06 PM »
That helped about as much as Tebow showing Klein how to correctly throw a forward pass.
Sistermamas and coal.. oh and 3 BCS wins

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: October 18, 2012, 12:03:18 AM »
That helped about as much as Tebow showing Klein how to correctly throw a forward pass.

Tebow said in an interview that Klein taught him everything he knows.

Offline wvubrandon

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: October 18, 2012, 12:04:10 AM »
wvubrandon just surpassed TastyGreek as best non-EMAW poster, but that probably has to do with the fact that I'm comparing him to his supporting cast.

What an honor!

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: October 18, 2012, 12:04:45 AM »

Is that even a sentence?  Have another drink, buddy.  :cheers:

Offline nhumphre

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: October 18, 2012, 12:05:32 AM »

I saw that, I think he was talking about being a virgin.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: October 18, 2012, 12:07:36 AM »
My dear Wildcats,

God bless your hearts,

bears are fast...

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: October 18, 2012, 12:09:00 AM »

You're a virgin ian

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: October 18, 2012, 12:09:39 AM »

He taught him how to be a virgin? What's that even mean? Seriously, do you coal aggies ever make sense?

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: October 18, 2012, 12:11:24 AM »
WVU fans were all bullied in school or something. It's the only explanation for such thin skin

Offline nhumphre

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: October 18, 2012, 12:11:41 AM »

He taught him how to be a virgin? What's that even mean? Seriously, do you coal aggies ever make sense?

Reached on that one didn't you.. :dance:

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: October 18, 2012, 12:12:10 AM »
My dear Wildcats,

God bless your hearts,

My God this guy is good at trolling.  :horrorsurprise:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: October 18, 2012, 12:13:09 AM »
yeah bro I used this last week on tmb, come original

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: October 18, 2012, 12:13:13 AM »
Why do you hate Pitt so much and what further steps do we need to take to fill that role for you?