Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367174 times)

Offline Bosco

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1200 on: October 17, 2012, 09:46:52 PM »
Maybe she should make a film about this.

What should the title be?

how about a 30 for 30;

What if I told you that one message board trolled an entire fan base?

What if I told you they did it again?

ESPN presents "The day EMAW won the internet, again" presented commercial free by rev honey.

Be much better than that crappy one they showed the other night...

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: October 17, 2012, 09:47:19 PM »
I'm embarrassed to read this. This is a football game and quite frankly, you all are representing Kansas as a bunch of stuck up assholes. What ever happened to good sportsmanship? And how many of you that are commenting on this have actually been to Morgantown, West Virginia? Probably 1 percent. Win or lose, I'm proud to call my self a West Virginian and I'm glad I don't live in a town with a bunch of people that would represent themselves in such an immature manner.

:lol: more like 0%...who would ever go to that shitty dump hole?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: October 17, 2012, 09:48:17 PM »
No f this... Bill Stewart comments were over the rough ridin' line.... So, a mature person doesn't get even, they one up ;)... I pray that bill rough ridin' Snyder has a heart attack this weekend, but I only give the old **** permission to die after we put 70 on u **** and end kleins career... Then that useless piece of **** who occupies that shell of a carcass you call a human body has our permission to die, but he must take his old rinkly, purple wearing ass off our field bc we don't take kindly to trash being left on our turf

:horrorsurprise:

Offline Johnny Thunderbone

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: October 17, 2012, 09:50:10 PM »
Maybe she should make a film about this.

What should the title be?

how about a 30 for 30;

What if I told you that one message board trolled an entire fan base?

What if I told you they did it again?

ESPN presents "The day EMAW won the internet, again" presented commercial free by rev honey.

I'm envisioning audio from a teary-eyed Jay Dillon interview with a hint of soft somber piano playing over slow-motion amateur footage of burning couches.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: October 17, 2012, 09:51:45 PM »
Can you imagine how pissed the tucks are at goEMAW right now? :billdance:

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: October 17, 2012, 09:51:47 PM »
No f this... Bill Stewart comments were over the rough ridin' line.... So, a mature person doesn't get even, they one up ;)... I pray that bill rough ridin' Snyder has a heart attack this weekend, but I only give the old **** permission to die after we put 70 on u **** and end kleins career... Then that useless piece of **** who occupies that shell of a carcass you call a human body has our permission to die, but he must take his old rinkly, purple wearing ass off our field bc we don't take kindly to trash being left on our turf

so what did someone say about Bill Stewart? I guess I missed that.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: October 17, 2012, 09:51:50 PM »
i'm REALLY starting to fear for the safety of our team and visiting fans this weekend.  i mean, the k-state fans in huntington will be pretty noticeable as they will have all their teeth, and not look like hobo's... not exactly the easiest place for us to blend in.

:ohno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: October 17, 2012, 09:53:11 PM »
I've been reading some of the WVU boards.  You know who the West Virginians make fun of? Guys from New Jersey who come to their school. Apparently there are a lot of them.

Serious rift in that fan base.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: October 17, 2012, 09:53:29 PM »

What a classless fanbase. I hope the university is aware of this and this doesn't represent the school and or state.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: October 17, 2012, 09:54:04 PM »

so what did someone say about Bill Stewart? I guess I missed that.

lol at them hanging 70 on anyone again this year

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: October 17, 2012, 09:54:12 PM »
Blacksburg is a tough enough place to get to, let alone have to perform on a field with all of the bumps and the chance of sinkholes from all the mining that goes on around the stadium and and the black lung and  :sdeek:
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: October 17, 2012, 09:55:02 PM »
i'm REALLY starting to fear for the safety of our team and visiting fans this weekend.  i mean, the k-state fans in huntington will be pretty noticeable as they will have all their teeth, and not look like hobo's... not exactly the easiest place for us to blend in.

:ohno:

Just throwing this out there now, but if a KState player or fan is attacked this weekend because of message board posts this the answer to this thread immediately becomes a resounding yes.

Offline Not Sure

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: October 17, 2012, 09:55:38 PM »
Didn't West Virginia try and screw up our phone calls between the booth and the field when we played in '05?  We should probably bring our own phones this time.  Since there is no way they have cell phone reception over there, anyone have any ideas?  Back to hand signals?  :dunno:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: October 17, 2012, 09:56:19 PM »
does anyone have an email address for the western virginia president (or some other authority figure)?  i would like to inform this individual about the physical violence being threatened against our fans and players.  i know it's a longshot that he'll care, but with some luck he's not some inbred hillbilly that's native to western virginia, and instead just some poor guy using the job as a stepping stone to greener pastures.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: October 17, 2012, 09:56:37 PM »
The tl;dr -

Coal Aggie:  I hear that if I click this link I will be offended...
***clicks link***
Coal Aggie:  THIS IS AM AN OUTRAGE.  How dare you force me click link and scroll through all pages while read it!!!!  we beat you up good naow
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 10:01:47 PM by FuzzyWuzzy »

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: October 17, 2012, 09:58:00 PM »
Didn't West Virginia try and screw up our phone calls between the booth and the field when we played in '05?  We should probably bring our own phones this time.  Since there is no way they have cell phone reception over there, anyone have any ideas?  Back to hand signals?  :dunno:
The Neek abides

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: October 17, 2012, 09:58:08 PM »
Who is this Bill Stewart guy. They are really upset. The upsettedness of their comments remind me of this guy I knew that was a huge Dale sr fan. Everytime somebody would mention something that remotely reminded him of Senior, he would get all huffy and be a real prick to be around.

I dont follow nascar, is/was Bill Stewart better then #3 Dale Sr. guy, or was he just western virginia's hometown hero that died in a lesser motosport like Motocross?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 17, 2012, 09:58:52 PM »
Where is the link to shaggyB's reaction?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: October 17, 2012, 09:59:00 PM »
does anyone have an email address for the western virginia president (or some other authority figure)?  i would like to inform this individual about the physical violence being threatened against our fans and players.  i know it's a longshot that he'll care, but with some luck he's not some inbred hillbilly that's native to western virginia, and instead just some poor guy using the job as a stepping stone to greener pastures.

I've already written a letter to the NCAA with my concerns.

Offline broxwhore1

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: October 17, 2012, 09:59:08 PM »
i have been a k-state fan for a long time, since LHC Bill Snyder became coach for the second time and let me tell you i'm embarrassed to associate with you!  :bill:
this is making me consider rooting for the eers! come on guys! stand tall and be proud! we should sing hand in hand with eers fans and be 1. USA!! USA!!

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: October 17, 2012, 09:59:49 PM »
i have been a k-state fan for a long time, since LHC Bill Snyder became coach for the second time and let me tell you i'm embarrassed to associate with you!  :bill:
this is making me consider rooting for the eers! come on guys! stand tall and be proud! we should sing hand in hand with eers fans and be 1. USA!! USA!!

shut the eff up and go back to tmb, devine.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: October 17, 2012, 10:00:01 PM »
Must have been some NASCAR comment that made no sense to me.

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: October 17, 2012, 10:00:07 PM »
How are our players supposed to feel safe with these hillbillies literally inches below the surface of the playing field there in Glenville?  It's so awful I may not watch. 

Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: October 17, 2012, 10:00:07 PM »
oh it's devine. F.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: October 17, 2012, 10:00:52 PM »

Yea... whore