Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367175 times)

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1050 on: October 17, 2012, 05:46:09 PM »
Guys, why are these coal aggies such terrible people? There must not be a god because I don't think he'd make people like these.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 17, 2012, 05:46:52 PM »
You guys really are enjoying yourselves.  Either that or you know nothing about college football or WVU.

Carry on.

Why can't it be all of these charlott?

Offline thehecta

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 17, 2012, 05:48:55 PM »
lol I like how the K State president and the official K State twitter had to say these things....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 17, 2012, 05:50:24 PM »
lol I like how the K State president and the official K State twitter had to say these things....

it is on the official ksu fb page as well. really mean.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 17, 2012, 05:50:38 PM »

blame yourselves

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 17, 2012, 05:50:57 PM »
Arkadin  :dance: through the landmines

Offline trumar

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 17, 2012, 05:53:37 PM »
As a current WVU student and past resident of Kansas, I find the posts in this thread appalling. Don't even try to convince yourselves you are trolling, because even (decent) trolls are more intelligent than most of these posts. Let me set something straight: Football is a GAME. Yes, the way students conduct themselves after and during games here is disgusting and I hate it just as much as the next guy, but it does not warrant the ignorant and disgraceful posts that have been made here. Step away from the keyboard and go study or something.

And yes, FWIW I am posting from WV (now you can't feel special anymore).

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: October 17, 2012, 05:55:23 PM »
As a current WVU student and past resident of Kansas, I find the posts in this thread appalling. Don't even try to convince yourselves you are trolling, because even (decent) trolls are more intelligent than most of these posts. Let me set something straight: Football is a GAME. Yes, the way students conduct themselves after and during games here is disgusting and I hate it just as much as the next guy, but it does not warrant the ignorant and disgraceful posts that have been made here. Step away from the keyboard and go study or something.

you first  :babywillie:
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline thehecta

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 17, 2012, 05:55:49 PM »

it is on the official ksu fb page as well. really mean.

I am pretty sure the recognition is what this thread was started for so congrats on achieving your goal!

How many new members (myself included) have joined just today?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 17, 2012, 05:56:13 PM »

Good call by whomever it was that kicked this guy out. FP

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 17, 2012, 05:56:30 PM »

i thought football was a sport, chess and checkers are games

oh and also monopoly

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 17, 2012, 05:57:42 PM »

I don't know how you missed it but there have been several threatened attacks on our collective asses (see anuses). Here we were trying to have a civil conversation about civil matters using civil language when the sanctity of our poop chutes were verbally assaulted.

Offline Onetoothed Hillbilly

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 17, 2012, 05:58:20 PM »

Look at this... You all are an embarrassment to your school and your state.  Good Luck on Saturday, we will see how you all look then!  LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 17, 2012, 05:59:15 PM »

Look at this... You all are an embarrassment to your school and your state.  Good Luck on Saturday, we will see how you all look then!  LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!
He's not emaw, dumbass.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 17, 2012, 05:59:46 PM »

I don't even need to study. Have an A in 8th period chemistry  :gocho: (might be because my mom donated a bunch of my old toys when Mrs. Johnson did that toys for tots drive, but who cares)

Offline Onetoothed Hillbilly

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: October 17, 2012, 06:01:17 PM »

I don't know how you missed it but there have been several threatened attacks on our collective asses (see anuses). Here we were trying to have a civil conversation about civil matters using civil language when the sanctity of our poop chutes were verbally assaulted.

I just want to see one post where a KSU fan was being civil toward WVU. 

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: October 17, 2012, 06:01:27 PM »

I'd forgotten how all of the Arkansas fans would sign off with "Good luck but you no were gonna kick yalls asses"

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: October 17, 2012, 06:02:07 PM »

There were several posts where we offered to join together and provide aide to you poor people.

Offline trumar

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: October 17, 2012, 06:02:36 PM »

i thought football was a sport, chess and checkers are games

oh and also monopoly

Ah, what the heck, I'll take the bait.

define: Game: A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

As an avid activist for the sanctity of poop chutes I sympathize with your victimization. Counselling will be available upon request  ;)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: October 17, 2012, 06:02:36 PM »

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=23479.msg630418#msg630418

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: October 17, 2012, 06:03:39 PM »
WVU fans, I hate to say it, but we have been played on epic levels. The goEMAW site is a trolling site, who's only goal is to rile up opposing fan bases...it has worked. Everyone stop spreading that web page around. Beat them on the field.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline huxley2

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: October 17, 2012, 06:03:49 PM »
You're mother

Offline trumar

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: October 17, 2012, 06:04:19 PM »
 :dance:

Offline Swest029

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: October 17, 2012, 06:04:47 PM »
If I was a Kansas state fan I would be ashamed of this. Show some maturity and respect, oh an maybe some knowledge.  For those of you that dont know, West Virginia is already a state so maybe you should go back to grade school and learn some basic geography, we are NOT part of Virginia. Also, our QB is Geno SMITH not not Geno Cook. AND out coach, Dana Holgerson, came from the big XII, 6 years at Texas tech and a year at Oklahoma, he is not the Virginia coach who had the thing on his face. Once again? Show some respect and stop pulling lies and bullshit out of your asses. Lets go Mountaineers!

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1074 on: October 17, 2012, 06:05:02 PM »
WVU fans, I hate to say it, but we have been played on epic levels. The goEMAW site is a trolling site, who's only goal is to rile up opposing fan bases...it has worked. Everyone stop spreading that web page around. Beat them on the field.

I heard our only goal was to make money :dunno: