Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366374 times)

Offline goddamnbrewery

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #1025 on: October 17, 2012, 05:32:12 PM »
jfc, what are they going to say about the "fighting you related thread?"

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 17, 2012, 05:32:28 PM »
I am really confused and surprised that there are so many female posters from wvu showing up in this thread. Thats not to say I don't completely appreciate seeing it, I just didn't think the state of west virginia was that progressive. we might have to rethink some of our talking points, guys.
I got one...

Show us your tits, we want to see your tits!

EMAW

-Arkadin
gopo is that away ------------------>

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 17, 2012, 05:32:47 PM »
I am really confused and surprised that there are so many female posters from wvu showing up in this thread. Thats not to say I don't completely appreciate seeing it, I just didn't think the state of west virginia was that progressive. we might have to rethink some of our talking points, guys.

That's like creepy internet chat room guy 101: pretend you're a chick.  It's probably just a buncha Chris Hanson socks. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 17, 2012, 05:33:00 PM »

Actually it makes sense when you consider they're bored and unemployed and all of the males are stuck down in mines all day.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 17, 2012, 05:33:28 PM »
Guys, I've come to the conclusion that people from West Virginia aren't very smart.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 17, 2012, 05:34:30 PM »
I got one...

EMAW

-Arkadin

:facepalm:

This is a really poor attempt at a coalaggie making a ksu sock...

Sorry to break it to you, we here at the blog are extremely happy that our female sisters are on the up and up. 'grats ladies coal aggies.

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 17, 2012, 05:35:21 PM »

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 17, 2012, 05:35:40 PM »
I got one...

EMAW

-Arkadin
gopo is that away ------------------>

Yeah.  rough ridin' take a goddamned lap for that.  :facepalm:  rough ridin' creepos coming over here with their single-digit post counts trying to ride the wave of goEMAW glory. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: October 17, 2012, 05:35:48 PM »
I got one...

EMAW

-Arkadin

Obviously a hillbilly marshall mountineers fan.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: October 17, 2012, 05:36:38 PM »

That's like creepy internet chat room guy 101: pretend you're a chick.  It's probably just a buncha Chris Hanson socks.

I am really surprised we don't have a Chris Hanson sock.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: October 17, 2012, 05:36:53 PM »
I think it is absolutely an embarrassment.  I saw a documentary on Netflix about all of the white people in West Virginia.  First off I think it was entirely ridiculous that they excluded blacks from this documentary, but these people were just ridiculous!  All they did was drugs and crime and even while pregnant!

West Virginia makes me want to throw up.

EMAW

-Arkadin
first off tha was one county n west va, not all white people u tard not to mention wv is a spitting image of is ESP Wichita lol

I know you have to talk like that because you have no teeth, but could you please at least type properly.  eff, your shitty language is giving me a headache

Offline Daiji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: October 17, 2012, 05:37:23 PM »
I heard that today was the 50th anniversary of the K-State (or is it Kansas State University, might have to consult @kstate_pres) nuclear reactor on campus. So, KSU has had a nuclear reactor on campus for 50 years and we are comparing ourselves to coal aggie? pretty much sums it up.  :emawkid:

Also, the fact that this thread is 43 pages long is pretty indicative that playing West Virginia will hurt the image of our program.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: October 17, 2012, 05:38:01 PM »
Guys, I've come to the conclusion that people from West Virginia aren't very smart.

They really did give a lot of evidence to support this today.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: October 17, 2012, 05:39:08 PM »
I knew I made this a while ago for a reason.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 17, 2012, 05:39:37 PM »

They really did give a lot of evidence to support this today.

At first I was like, yeah, they probably have some dummies... but what state doesnt? Turns out they are all dummies  :frown:

Offline Arkadin

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: October 17, 2012, 05:39:48 PM »

Yeah.  rough ridin' take a goddamned lap for that.  :facepalm:  rough ridin' creepos coming over here with their single-digit post counts trying to ride the wave of goEMAW glory.
ppppffffftttt

You know not of which you speak, friend.

EMAW

-Arkadin

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 17, 2012, 05:40:46 PM »
I think it is absolutely an embarrassment.  I saw a documentary on Netflix about all of the white people in West Virginia.  First off I think it was entirely ridiculous that they excluded blacks from this documentary, but these people were just ridiculous!  All they did was drugs and crime and even while pregnant!

EMAW

-Arkadin
first off tha was one county n west va, not all white people u tard not to mention wv is a spitting image of is ESP Wichita lol

so your argument is the entire state of WV is WICHITA?       You must have been really good in high school middle school elementar... preschool debate.

Woah woah woah, everybody back the eff up right now. I don't speak gibberish so I can't understand what the inbred Virginians are trying to say but there is no need to badmouth the best city in the state by comparing it to  West Virginia. Wichita invented Spangles, airplane manufacturing, Pizza Hut, Barry Sanders, and is also home to the world-famous Warren Theaters. West Virgina's greatest claim to fame is coal farming so please stop these ridiculous posts. The worst part of Wichita makes the best parts of West Virginia look like a toilet (mostly because all of W. Virginia pretty much looks like a toilet).

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 17, 2012, 05:41:11 PM »
Lold so hard motherfuckers gonna fine me.... You guys are gonna get MURDERED trying to get in, because we will be waiting... inb4 homeland security. VPN FTW
Isn't it great how all these WVU posters are just perpetuating all the stereotypes about them...

-Any WVU fan-"Hey they called us toothless hillbillies! And stupid!  Lets go fight them outside the stadium!  That'll prove we all aren't inbred pieces of crap!"

Ive been preachin since page 12 about this. I got a bad feeling one of these mouth breathers is going to stab a beautiful cat fan with the neck of a shine bottle.

HEY COAL AGGIE FANS not all lives are as worthless as yours. Dont stab people!  :shakesfist:

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: October 17, 2012, 05:42:10 PM »

ppppffffftttt

EMAW

-Arkadin

the gig is up, dude. you've been outed as coal aggie.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 17, 2012, 05:42:41 PM »

ppppffffftttt

EMAW

-Arkadin

Probably not, but doesn't change the fact that post was dog crap. 

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 17, 2012, 05:42:55 PM »

EMAW

-Arkadin

so your argument is the entire state of WV is WICHITA?       You must have been really good in high school middle school elementar... preschool debate.

Woah woah woah, everybody back the eff up right now. I don't speak gibberish so I can't understand what the inbred Virginians are trying to say but there is no need to badmouth the best city in the state by comparing it to  West Virginia. Wichita invented Spangles, airplane manufacturing, Pizza Hut, Barry Sanders, and is also home to the world-famous Warren Theaters. West Virgina's greatest claim to fame is coal farming so please stop these ridiculous posts. The worst part of Wichita makes the best parts of West Virginia look like a toilet (mostly because all of W. Virginia pretty much looks like a toilet).

Look what you mountaineers did. i hope you are happy.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 17, 2012, 05:43:12 PM »
Arkadin is emag, guys. Not coal aggie.

Offline Arkadin

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: October 17, 2012, 05:43:26 PM »

no u

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: October 17, 2012, 05:44:48 PM »

ppppffffftttt

EMAW

-Arkadin

Yep.  I have to walk around this place with a goddamned screaming oscar Weber, he needs a lump of coal.  Wear your shame coal aggie, wear it:shakesfist:

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: October 17, 2012, 05:45:05 PM »
Arkadin is emag, guys. Not coal aggie.