Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366921 times)

Offline Arkadin

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #975 on: October 17, 2012, 05:06:34 PM »
their fanbase is made up of 100% poors
:blah:

Oh really? It's so sad to see ignorant people like this. Have you ever met a West Virginian? Have you ever been to West Virginia? My sources say no. As a matter of fact, I'm a medical doctor who graduated from West Virginia University (2002!), and I'm fairly certain that I make more money than every worthless poster in this forum combined. And I still live in West Virginia.
We're in this conference whether you deadbeats like it or not. You can go ahead and forfeit, but that just makes you look like scared little b*tches.
What the hell makes KSU so special? That's right... NOTHING.
Let us know how you're feeling after we kick your asses Saturday  :thumbsup:

You're welcome.
Are you claiming to be a RICH, FEMALE, DOCTOR, from WEST VIRGINIA?

I do not know what it is about that state that makes you all liars, but this is just a bad lie. No one believes those combination of things is even possible, let alone actually exists.

EMAW

-Arkadin

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: October 17, 2012, 05:06:59 PM »
Lets all laugh at WVU for being a bunch of "toothless hicks" and forget Kansas is most famous for the fire-crotch slut named Dorthy who got doubled teamed on the reg by munchkins and a man made out of straw. Whats in West Virginia? WHAT THE HELL IS IN KANSAS? oh ya Jayhawk basketball...seems fitting your the red headed step child and second class school to them. Once we are done with you and your dinosaur of a coach i look forward to posting pictures of us hoisting the Big XII championship trophy...in the words of ike turner, "shut the f*** up bitch."
:billdance:

Oh man.  Someone gets it.

yes! great post.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: October 17, 2012, 05:07:04 PM »
After reading all these terrible posts I am left thinking of one thing.  If a rich, handsome guy (KState) saved a poor, meth addcted hillbilly (WVU) from drowning (The acceptance int the Big 12) was it even worth it?  I mean my fancy clothes got dirty trying to help a worthless cause.  Lord knows that conference money will be spent on moonshine, mountain dew, and meth in Western Virginia.  We just gave money to a junkie
.  Bottom line.

You sound like a liberal to me: Hypocritical and full of it.
"GayState" you homophobic bigot.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: October 17, 2012, 05:07:39 PM »
Guys..watch out.  This guy is going to put the hurtin on some K-State fans at the game.  Look at his bulgy muscles!  :blush:

https://twitter.com/cbarker23
Favorite part of this dudes twitter feed were like the third and fourth responses.  the first was about trying really hard in school and still failing...the second, you ask? "Stone Cold Steve Austin is the baddest mother rough rider on the planet!"  I mean, just so trashy that you cant make it up  :excited:

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: October 17, 2012, 05:08:07 PM »
all the uneducated fans of the most pathetic team in the big 12 (Kansas State) havent been informed that West Virginia became a state in 1863. Dont waste your time posting on a tread where all the biased fans are uninformed and barely literate.

We share a birthday!   Congrats!

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: October 17, 2012, 05:08:39 PM »

Oh really? It's so sad to see ignorant people like this. Have you ever met a West Virginian? Have you ever been to West Virginia? My sources say no. As a matter of fact, I'm a medical doctor who graduated from West Virginia University (2002!), and I'm fairly certain that I make more money than every worthless poster in this forum combined. And I still live in West Virginia.
We're in this conference whether you deadbeats like it or not. You can go ahead and forfeit, but that just makes you look like scared little b*tches.

You're welcome.

Those all seem like fairly doctor-y things to say.  Seems legit.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: October 17, 2012, 05:08:49 PM »
Guys, little help here.

Should I avoid the water when I travel to VT this weekend?  I usually make a point to go native when I travel, but am pretty worried about the health implications in doing so there.

Thoughts?

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: October 17, 2012, 05:08:53 PM »

You're welcome.

Can we get a fact check on this?   Thanks   :bwpopcorn:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: October 17, 2012, 05:09:14 PM »
Gaynsas State thank you very much.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: October 17, 2012, 05:09:21 PM »
all the uneducated fans of the most pathetic team in the big 12 (Kansas State) havent been informed that West Virginia became a state in 1863. Dont waste your time posting on a tread where all the biased fans are uninformed and barely literate.

We share a birthday!   Congrats!

Not really.  Kansas was born in 1863, West Virginia was the hacked off body part of Virginia in 1863.

Offline MTNEER

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: October 17, 2012, 05:09:28 PM »
Lold so hard motherfuckers gonna fine me.... You guys are gonna get MURDERED trying to get in, because we will be waiting... inb4 homeland security. VPN FTW

Offline bullgod57

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: October 17, 2012, 05:09:55 PM »
I think that this should just about tell the whole story about K-State's superiority in college football. The superiority that all of you seem to relate to. Don't ever compare yourselves with Alabama or Notre Dame. As for West Virginia, how many of you have actually been there? How many of you can attest to things personally and not just from what you read on this site or on other message boards where anyone can post? You think because there is a place in this country where people still have to work manual labor jobs and where the big industry is coal that they are not equal to you? I read you guys talking about racism, this is class-ism. You really make your whole school and community look like ignorant bigots. A friend posted this on facebook and I had to sign up for your little bad mouth session that you didn't want anyone else to see. I tell ya what, go to WV and see some of the most beautiful scenery in the country then judge it. Oh, and as for your college football prestige, lets look at this:

Kansas State Bowl Results (6-9)
Season   Bowl   Opponent   Score   W/L
1982   Independence   Wisconsin   3-14   L
1993   Copper    Wyoming   52-17   W
1994   Aloha Boston College   7-12   L
1995   Holiday    Colorado State   54-21   W
1996   Cotton    BYU   15-19   L
1997   Fiesta    Syracuse   35-18   W
1998   Alamo    Purdue   34-37   L
1999   Holiday    Washington   24-20   W
2000   Cotton    Tennessee   35-21   W
2001   Insight    Syracuse   3-26   L
2002   Holiday    Arizona State   34-27   W
2003   Fiesta    Ohio State   28-35   L
2006   Texas Rutgers   10-37   L
2010   Pinstripe    Syracuse   34-36   L
2011   Cotton    Arkansas   16-29   L

So, before you put yourselves with the Elite, get a resume together.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: October 17, 2012, 05:10:16 PM »
Last cat/tiger we played as the underdog the score was 70-33 u bums... Not to mention when was the last time y'all went to or played n a bcs game n came out with the win. My best friend is mike Beasley n there is a reason he left manhattan after jus one yr other thn being the number 2 pick. Jus sayin we got bcs ring on our fingers how bout y'all bums??? Yea, didn't think so lol now go practice

Can someone decode this for me?  I forgot my decoder ring at home.

Offline Lindsayloo

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: October 17, 2012, 05:10:34 PM »
I think it is absolutely an embarrassment.  I saw a documentary on Netflix about all of the white people in West Virginia.  First off I think it was entirely ridiculous that they excluded blacks from this documentary, but these people were just ridiculous!  All they did was drugs and crime and even while pregnant!

West Virginia makes me want to throw up.

EMAW

-Arkadin
first off tha was one county n west va, not all white people u tard not to mention wv is a spitting image of is ESP Wichita lol

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: October 17, 2012, 05:10:46 PM »
I talked to a doctor friend of mine and described the symptoms of some of these coal aggies.

1. Thin Skin
2. Short Stature
3. Premature Aging
4. Loss of Teeth
5. Poor annuciation
6. Poor IQ

He told me it sounds like these guys have a combination of things. He said the first three symptoms were a disease called Acrogeria (Grottron Type). Symptom 3 and 4 were a combination of what appeared to be Meth Addiction. and Symptom 5 was a result of both sypmtoms 4 and 6, Symptom 6 most likely from inbreeding.

Guys, i mentioned these symptoms simply as a hypothetical and sure enough he rattled off his diagnosis and then asked me "Do you have a loved one, who is a Western Virginian?" Boom he nailed this (except the loved one part)

You're welcome.

Can we get a fact check on this?   Thanks   :bwpopcorn:

Guys we have a doctor in the house. Can you confirm the diagnosis that my doctor friend gave above.  This is your test, so we know your not a lying bitch. TIA

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: October 17, 2012, 05:10:50 PM »
Lold so hard motherfuckers gonna fine me.... You guys are gonna get MURDERED trying to get in, because we will be waiting... inb4 homeland security. VPN FTW

Guys I think we may have a hacker on the loose.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: October 17, 2012, 05:11:01 PM »
I think that this should just about tell the whole story about K-State's superiority in college football. The superiority that all of you seem to relate to. Don't ever compare yourselves with Alabama or Notre Dame. As for West Virginia, how many of you have actually been there? How many of you can attest to things personally and not just from what you read on this site or on other message boards where anyone can post? You think because there is a place in this country where people still have to work manual labor jobs and where the big industry is coal that they are not equal to you? I read you guys talking about racism, this is class-ism. You really make your whole school and community look like ignorant bigots. A friend posted this on facebook and I had to sign up for your little bad mouth session that you didn't want anyone else to see. I tell ya what, go to WV and see some of the most beautiful scenery in the country then judge it. Oh, and as for your college football prestige, lets look at this:

Kansas State Bowl Results (6-9)
Season   Bowl   Opponent   Score   W/L
1982   Independence   Wisconsin   3-14   L
1993   Copper    Wyoming   52-17   W
1994   Aloha Boston College   7-12   L
1995   Holiday    Colorado State   54-21   W
1996   Cotton    BYU   15-19   L
1997   Fiesta    Syracuse   35-18   W
1998   Alamo    Purdue   34-37   L
1999   Holiday    Washington   24-20   W
2000   Cotton    Tennessee   35-21   W
2001   Insight    Syracuse   3-26   L
2002   Holiday    Arizona State   34-27   W
2003   Fiesta    Ohio State   28-35   L
2006   Texas Rutgers   10-37   L
2010   Pinstripe    Syracuse   34-36   L
2011   Cotton    Arkansas   16-29   L

So, before you put yourselves with the Elite, get a resume together.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: October 17, 2012, 05:11:05 PM »
Last cat/tiger we played as the underdog the score was 70-33 u bums... Not to mention when was the last time y'all went to or played n a bcs game n came out with the win. My best friend is mike Beasley n there is a reason he left manhattan after jus one yr other thn being the number 2 pick. Jus sayin we got bcs ring on our fingers how bout y'all bums??? Yea, didn't think so lol now go practice

Can someone decode this for me?  I forgot my decoder ring at home.

Mike would be proud of this blog.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 17, 2012, 05:11:22 PM »

jesus christ

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: October 17, 2012, 05:11:38 PM »
MTNEER is short for MUTTONEER guys  :fatty:

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: October 17, 2012, 05:11:55 PM »
Isn't it great how all these WVU posters are just perpetuating all the stereotypes about them...

-Any WVU fan-"Hey they called us toothless hillbillies! And stupid!  Lets go fight them outside the stadium!  That'll prove we all aren't inbred pieces of crap!"

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 17, 2012, 05:12:18 PM »

jesus christ

actually starting to get scared for our fans traveling to the game, over this serious blog

Offline MTNEER

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: October 17, 2012, 05:12:29 PM »
MTNEER is short for MUTTONEER guys  :fatty:

:jerk:

Offline wvgirl12

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: October 17, 2012, 05:13:06 PM »

You're welcome.
Are you claiming to be a RICH, FEMALE, DOCTOR, from WEST VIRGINIA?

I do not know what it is about that state that makes you all liars, but this is just a bad lie. No one believes those combination of things is even possible, let alone actually exists.

EMAW

-Arkadin

This just goes to show how close-minded you are. :grin:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile