Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 366891 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #550 on: October 17, 2012, 01:38:52 PM »
These UWV people are slow at responding, must be still using dial-up cause they can't afford a faster internet provider

Guys, not only are we doing a fine job and discussing our new conference member's culture and crap region, but we are pulling up the little bros of our conference in tutoring them on bbs'ing to improve our interactions next time we play.

Feels good.

Offline Wildcat365

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 17, 2012, 01:39:03 PM »
 :bill:<<<<<< Is this guy getting drilled in the ass?All im gonna say is Im a WV fan and you guys can talk crap about my home state all you want.....truth be told ive been cutting and pasting all your rude comments on WVU fan sites for all WVU fans to see so if you're thinking about coming to the game saturday you might wanna think again you want a hostile environment well you're sure as crap gonna get one it would be in your best interest to just pack up go home to your parents basement and pray for a tornado to come blow you away....go ahead ban me from this site like I care its a piece of crap anyway....We'll show you toto raping assholes what toothless is all about when we're done kicking yours down your throat in the blue lot!! EMAW the sound a sheep makes when its getting raped in the barn by a Kstate fan!!!!!!!

Offline CoolBro

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 17, 2012, 01:40:20 PM »
Can't wait to see how overly sensitive these 'cats' become late Saturday evening..

Ya'll ever had your crap pushed in?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 17, 2012, 01:40:57 PM »
:bill:<<<<<< Is this guy getting drilled in the ass?All im gonna say is Im a WV fan and you guys can talk crap about my home state all you want.....truth be told ive been cutting and pasting all your rude comments on WVU fan sites for all WVU fans to see so if you're thinking about coming to the game saturday you might wanna think again you want a hostile environment well you're sure as crap gonna get one it would be in your best interest to just pack up go home to your parents basement and pray for a tornado to come blow you away....go ahead ban me from this site like I care its a piece of crap anyway....We'll show you toto raping assholes what toothless is all about when we're done kicking yours down your throat in the blue lot!! EMAW the sound a sheep makes when its getting raped in the barn by a Kstate fan!!!!!!!
Well that's just tiresome to read.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 17, 2012, 01:41:29 PM »
WC365, those are all good discussion points.

I am just glad you are here to have this healthy debate.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: October 17, 2012, 01:41:35 PM »
Can't wait to see how overly sensitive these 'cats' become late Saturday evening..

Well that sounds unpleasant. Please do not share with us.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 17, 2012, 01:41:46 PM »
:jerk:

you guys LOVE to jerk off each other dont ya?

How many Big 12 Championships does K-State have? 1

Also, WVU is 2-0 against Texas, not 1-0... do you guys do any research before trash talking? Im not usually one to defend anyone and personally i hate where i live, but good lord.

You people here on this board honestly have nothing else to do but trash other people?

west virginia has only beaten texas twice. :lol:

No losses though kind sir/P.o.S.

You guys have played Texas only 12 times, with barely a winning percentage over .500

Honestly, i would be in fear of talking all the crap you guys are with Geno and his squad coming off a tough loss. TTU had everything going for them Saturday and WVU simply got outmatched in a "Any Given Sunday" type of event. Homecoming, away field, 2nd trip on the road to Texas from WV.

Oh I cant wait for this game to start now...

I agree Juice. You can count me as a Cat fan that is pretty nervous about what RichRod may have in store for us. He has to be mad about the performance last week and I am afraid he may take it out on the Cats. I sure hope not (lol), good luck to you on Saturday.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 17, 2012, 01:41:53 PM »
cutting and pasting all your rude comments

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 17, 2012, 01:41:58 PM »
truth be told ive been cutting and pasting all your rude comments on WVU fan sites for all WVU fans to see

:ksu:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 17, 2012, 01:42:14 PM »

He may be getting a West Virginia Candle Maker!  :horrorsurprise:

I've been perusing the urbandictionary.com again.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 17, 2012, 01:42:42 PM »

Guys, this isn't a dating site.  Please pass that on to the other guys at the public library waiting on you to finish up so they can have their turn at the internet.

Offline Vegasbaby19

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 17, 2012, 01:42:55 PM »
As a WVU fan and alumni, I am sickened by the outrageous comments on this site. Rest assured your password protection haven't stopped anyone from reading this. It's disgusting slander and Kansas State fans should be ashamed. I won't place all your fans in the same group as the ignorant people who made comments. They don't deserve it, so I'll be gracious and welcoming to all REAL fans as I am with every other team who comes to our beautiful town. Let's Go Mountaineers!

Offline OkieKat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 17, 2012, 01:43:39 PM »
Is that Jesco guy still the AD at UWV?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 17, 2012, 01:44:03 PM »
As a WVU fan and alumni, I am sickened by the outrageous comments on this site. Rest assured your password protection haven't stopped anyone from reading this. It's disgusting slander and Kansas State fans should be ashamed. I won't place all your fans in the same group as the ignorant people who made comments. They don't deserve it, so I'll be gracious and welcoming to all REAL fans as I am with every other team who comes to our beautiful town. Let's Go Mountaineers!

that's slanderous

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 17, 2012, 01:44:15 PM »

you can go ahead and put everyone in the same group. we all think your entire fanbase is made up of smelly coal mining poors

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 17, 2012, 01:44:44 PM »
i don't understand why these dumbass hicks make their usernames wildcat-related.  like we won't know they are dumbass wv hicks when they post?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 17, 2012, 01:45:27 PM »

:lol:

i mean this is just too much really. "password protection"? i just mean really too much...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline JuiceElSavior

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 17, 2012, 01:45:32 PM »

yeah, why did you guys feel the need to privatize this thread/forum?

Like talking crap behind closed doors I see?

Offline OkieKat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 17, 2012, 01:45:53 PM »
how do you know when a western virginian woman is on her period?

she is wearing one sock!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 17, 2012, 01:46:10 PM »

it's open to the public genius

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: October 17, 2012, 01:46:26 PM »

A WVU poster about 4 above you just asked if we would like to be sexually assaulted by him.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 17, 2012, 01:46:57 PM »
crap. People aren't afraid of getting banned?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 17, 2012, 01:47:28 PM »

Because, most of the mods' moms haven't found thier way around it yet and if they knew what he was typing on the internet, they would get grounded and wouldn't be able to hang out this weekend.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 17, 2012, 01:48:20 PM »

Let me get this straight, you're going to kick our toothless down our throats?

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 17, 2012, 01:48:35 PM »

Gross