Author Topic: Thomas Sowell is truly a prophet... (ksucatinokc explains how he is not racist)  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ksucatinokc
GoPowercat Ring of Fame member
Post #22960
Currently in Lawton, OK
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Thomas Sowell is truly a prophet...   Reply
it's fascinating to hear this guy so eloquently speak about the issues of judicial activism and the modern day liberal enslavement of blacks and other minorities...

I also find it fascinating to hear idiots on this board try to paint folks like myself that actually BELIEVE that blacks, hispanics, and ANYBODY can achieve things ON THEIR OWN with hard work as being racist.

Linking stories of the utter decay of the urban (a.k.a. black) community and the facts they portray is perceived as racist..how so??

Hating this destructive urban social structure has nothing to do with skin color.  Not all cultures are the same, some certainly ARE MUCH BETTER than others...it is absurd to think otherwise.  For instance, why do we not have an African super power nation??  Maybe a middle-eastern mooslim nation that produces more than just terrorism and oil??

I also like to point out that I HATE liberalism...it is the cancer that will destroy this nation...however, I do NOT hate individuals that cling to this failed ideology.  Now, if/when the time comes will I fight and kill people that believe this evil garbage??  Certainly, it was similar evil, tyrannical ideologies that my grandparents fought for not that long ago.

Now, being prejudiced against gangbangers/deadbeats that are black...gangbangers/deadbeats that are brown...and/or gangbangers/deadbeats that are white is not racist...it's INTELLIGENT!!!!  Being FORCED AT GUNPOINT to fund these people from cradle to grave is outrageous.  I want FEWER people on food stamps...of ALL RACES!!!!  I want fewer people dying of obesity because they have NEVER WORKED A DAY IN THEIR LIVES!!!!  I want people to feel they are worth more than a free cell phone and some groceries each month!!!!

Liberals fight to INCREASE the number of people in these situations of complete failure AND YOU ARE WINNING!!!!!!!

Let's compare notes on what defines being a racist.

1.  My first girlfriend in college was black. (I was white)
2.  We support a young man from Africa through WorldVision who is black.  (And actually grateful for the help BTW)
3.  I have spend countless hours volunteering with troubled youth over the years...of ALL races.  (Volunteer means without gubment subsidies for you liberals)
4.  I actually helped teach a 17 year old black girl how to read a FREAKING ruler on one occasion while substitute teaching at a Juvey center.  (Thank you failed public schools!!!!)
5.  Probably the biggest thing that I like to point out to "race is everything" liberals is that I would have READILY voted for several other better qualified candidates over Romney...that happen to be black.  Allen West, J.C. Watts and there are MANY more that I feel VERY strongly about.  When I voted for Watts for the Senate, I believe it was against a liberal whitey...I really don't remember who he was running against...it didn't matter because I was voting my ideology (meaning not skin color) and Watts is a better Christian Conservative than I am.

Once again dingbats...racism is when you hate somebody simply for the amount of pigment in their skin.  Or, in your case, it's when you don't believe people with more skin pigment are smart enough to take of themselves and they must be treated as children with their allowance being paid by people you vote to steal hard earned money from.

So, it's curious to hear how white guilt liberals give borderline illiterate blacks a pass when they vote 97% (or try to intimidate voters during elections) for those that will give them handouts...yet hating to see these people enslaved as liberal vote cattle and nothing more, is wrong.

I will add this, IF you liberals get caught up in the coming urban riots when the checks stop coming...telling these mobs that you dutifully voted to help them steal other people's money through entitlement programs will not stop them from killing you, raping you, and/or robbing you and your family.

EMAW

Todd M.

Link: 9/30 12:16 AM | IP: Logged
LesGocats

Post #18358
chithole, USA

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: BET awards show.....   Reply
halted by gunfire LOL...

so when do we hear dear leader call out the 5% of the population committing 50% of the murders?

Link: rappers, come on.... 9/30 5:44 PM | IP: Logged
ksucatinokc
Post #22962
Currently in Lawton, OK
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: BET awards show.....   Reply
Just like at the CMT awards show, right???

EMAW

Todd M.
9/30 9:55 PM | IP: Logged
TENcat

On the depth chart
Post #3323
Enid, OK
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: Thomas Sowell is truly a prophet...   Reply

I know where you are coming from....In my former profession, I provided jobs and opportunities for MANY black men, some of whom have gone on and made a lot more money that I will ever dream of...

Yet...I've been called racist multiple times because I don't have anything good to say about our president....

He has divided our country more than any Republican ever could...
10/1 12:25 AM | IP: Logged
wildcatdad

Post #28844
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: Thomas Sowell is truly a prophet...   Reply

Originally posted by TENcat:

I know where you are coming from....In my former profession, I provided jobs and opportunities for MANY black men, some of whom have gone on and made a lot more money that I will ever dream of...

Yet...I've been called racist multiple times because I don't have anything good to say about our president....

He has divided our country more than any Republican ever could...

I love it when people talk about all the black folk they have helped and how many black friends they have.   Give ya all a medal or something?  Maybe and this is just a guess,  maybe some people are doing their own thinking and just maybe they do not agree with your political views?     

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Quote from: ksucatinokc
(I was white)

:sdeek:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
LEARFIELD :shakesfist:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
I called a guy at work last week a racist because he said he thought Michelle Obama was hiding a tail.

He said it wasn't racist.

Who is in the right here?

(PS THIS GUY IS A RACIST)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This racist dude at work thinks he's not racist because he would totally bang Halle Berry. And she's almost black.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
(PS THIS GUY IS A RACIST)
This racist dude at work thinks he's not racist because he would totally bang Halle Berry. And she's almost black.
tough to call here with the one drop rule.  many racist men will make exceptions though, see the book Gender and Jim Crow. 
I'm going with (PS THIS GUY IS A RACIST) though.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting