Author Topic: and Stiverson is back to practicing...  (Read 3122 times)

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
and Stiverson is back to practicing...
« on: October 02, 2012, 01:02:30 PM »
very good news.  A quality offensive line might get even better with Boston at right guard.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline Purple_Photoshopper

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: and Stiverson is back to practicing...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 01:04:32 PM »
Now we need Nick Puetz back and we'd be rockin' like Styx!

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 01:07:14 PM »

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 01:13:14 PM »
practicing this week  :thumbs:

The ManLukker

meh...1:01 and 1:02.  Fvck me for not noticing beforehand.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 01:15:47 PM »
i would not play him this week. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 01:16:40 PM »

me neither. or next week. unless someone gets hurt.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 01:18:15 PM »

meh, just not against KU.

knowing stiverson, he'll probably give one of his hawks an "ole!" and get Klein murdered.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 01:18:50 PM »
very good news.  A quality offensive line might get even better with Boston at right guard.

TheManhatter, have you ever heard the old saying "If something is working adequately well, leave it alone."  Well I think it applies here.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 01:19:09 PM »

knowing stiverson, he'll probably give one of his hawks an "ole!" and get Klein murdered.

I've forgiven him for that. A lil early TSC'ing never hurt anyone.

catzacker

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 01:26:21 PM »

Ya know what has hurt someone? Herpes.  It singlehandedly ruined Todd Reesing's career.

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 01:29:08 PM »

TheManhatter, have you ever heard the old saying "If something is working adequately well, leave it alone."  Well I think it applies here.

probably due to their being 4 very good lineman around the current RG plus experienced, solid play/ers at every other position offensively.

There was a reason why a redshirt freshman won the position over a 4th year junior in the first place. 

BTW, "if it ain't broke then don't fix it" = American saying.  "continuous improvement" or Kaizen = japanese.  They are more efficient and better in these instances.  Go with the Japanese in this one and yards per play/points per play jump even higher...plus, you will have a fuel efficient and low maintenance toyota in your garage.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 01:31:10 PM »

Ya know what has hurt someone? Herpes.  It singlehandedly ruined Todd Reesing's career.

Preaching to the choir bruh.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 01:33:10 PM »

probably due to their being 4 very good lineman around the current RG plus experienced, solid play/ers at every other position offensively.

There was a reason why a redshirt freshman won the position over a 4th year junior in the first place. 

BTW, "if it ain't broke then don't fix it" = American saying.  "continuous improvement" or Kaizen = japanese.  They are more efficient and better in these instances.  Go with the Japanese in this one and yards per play/points per play jump even higher...plus, you will have a fuel efficient and low maintenance toyota in your garage.

Toyota called and said you don't know jack crap about Japanese people.  Toyota also said they're really sorry about cars killing people and such.  Manhatter?  More like Tojohatter. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 01:50:29 PM »
Dickey should put in the five best asap. We've only played for games so there its still a lot of time for gelling.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 02:33:53 PM »

Cody Whitehair would pancake block a japanese person and squash them.  Myth busted.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 02:41:20 PM »

Cody Whitehair would pancake block a japanese person and squash them.  Myth busted.

Cody Whitehair is a big believer in poka-yoke, and make no mistake, he would undeniably destroy a Japanese person trying to shoot the gap.  Maybe not a sumo wrestler though, but like Isoroku Yamamato?  Of course.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »
whoa whoa whoa pump the brakes there manhatter oh wait you are driving a toyota and the brakes were recalled and now you are dead.

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »

hmmmm...thought i said right guard. 

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 02:56:40 PM »
'hatter's gonna hatter  :dance:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 03:46:52 PM »
Didnt Honda just recall like 500,000 Accords cause they are death machines?  Also, Whitehair would drop a third bomb on Japan if Snyds would let him skip practice to do it.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2012, 04:09:00 PM »
Why am I seeing Six Sigma terminology on a football board?

Oh, that's right:   :bill:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 04:11:51 PM »
Six Sigma?  pfft.  More like Sux Dikma.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2012, 04:15:09 PM »
Why am I seeing Six Sigma terminology on a football board?

Oh, that's right:   :bill:
We need an Engineering subforum