Author Topic: Official Saturday Night Live Thead (someone who makes me uncomfortable Central)  (Read 67528 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Trump has gotten so far in the domes of libs, that they're defending C list actors and an app that was popular for 5 seconds. Holy crap! :ROFL:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I mean there's actually Alec Baldwin defenders out there living on the same planet as me. :lol:

The Big Train

WackyCat08 is literally addicted to 3 apps(Tapatalk, FaceBook, Twitter), all of which he defends the dumbest person ever elected to a nation public office.  He knows so little about what is actually going on he has to watch a dumbed down version of politics and he so #butthurt that he needs to lash out against his #enemies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean guys you could have told me this before the election and I would have believed it, but not to this extend of stupidity.  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Omg! Ppl use shitty Tapatalk? :horrorsurprise: TBT is so triggered right now. :frown:

The Big Train

Omg! Ppl use shitty Tapatalk? :horrorsurprise: TBT is so triggered right now. :frown:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's great! Thank god we got the hipsters out of here by promoting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not even friends with this dork who claims I'm obsessed with FB. :rolleyes:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Obsession isn't healthy TBT. Get some sleep. Letting strangers rule your dome on the Internet is not a good thing. :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
WackyCat08 is literally addicted to 3 apps(Tapatalk, FaceBook, Twitter), all of which he defends the dumbest person ever elected to a nation public office.  He knows so little about what is actually going on he has to watch a dumbed down version of politics and he so #butthurt that he needs to lash out against his #enemies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean guys you could have told me this before the election and I would have believed it, but not to this extend of stupidity.  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Drunk post, right?

The Big Train

lib^7 had a great post about your Facebook obsession, Saul search is too shitty to find it this quickly.

Show me how this is an obsession of mine. Outside of what you have posted here, what have I obsessed about? What have I done, other than have a great memory? There is only one thing that rules your dome, the criticism for what you have posted on social media, 90% of which is rough ridin' stupid. Yes tho, I am the stupid one.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TBT, stop letting me keep you up. It's sad, man.

The Big Train

Drunk post, right?

In the past I never piled on when people made ridiculing posts. I defended you. In person you are a great guy. Then you start posting crap on me and it gives a true glimpse into your dome.

To answer your question, no, this isn't a drunk post.

The Big Train

TBT, stop letting me keep you up. It's sad, man.

Again here is the narcissistic tendencies that you don't even realize.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also,  :lol: at your "criticism that I post on social media" post you rough ridin' weirdo. :lol: I'm barely on that crap anymore. The lib^7 thing is an inside joke between us, for making fun of dumb FB weirdos, but I post "news links" I find from there in the msn thread that you're obsessed with. Just like my posting, sweetheart. ;)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't need you to defend me. Get some thicker skin. It's what gE does. crap on each other.

The Big Train

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ppl who don't crap on the president 24/7/365 make you this angry? Have you looked into hobbies? :dunno:

The Big Train

Have you looked into hobbies? :dunno:

Between Tapatalk, FaceBook, and Twitter, tell me some you have  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Big Train

I could probably name 3 based on what YOU have shared.  I would look like a creep tho  :rolleyes:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Have you looked into hobbies? :dunno:

Between Tapatalk, FaceBook, and Twitter, tell me some you have  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
well for starters, friends. Secondly, the gym. Let me introduce ya. :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I could probably name 3 based on what YOU have shared.  I would look like a creep tho  :rolleyes:
I'll pray for you tonight. T's & P's.

The Big Train

I'll pray for you tonight. T's & P's.

Hopefully it's to the right entity.

It was kinda nice to see Sr identify the apostles. I've been wondering about that the whole season but I'm Bible stupid.
I am too, AJ. I liked it as well.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The Big Train

Ignorance is bliss.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Stop letting me get to you. :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do you seriously get this angry when ppl don't join along and make fun of the president? I mean, I'm still up because my grandma passed away tonight. What's your reasoning? Not enough ppl jumping in the pile for you?