Author Topic: Our Defense  (Read 1632 times)

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Our Defense
« on: September 22, 2012, 11:16:18 PM »
Besides the fact it's incredibly difficult watching us in a soft zone, I think our D is really good. We have the same bend/don't break mentality as in years past, but we're blitzing more and getting to the QB. Obviously WVU is going to be a huge challenge, but I'm  :dance: going into our bye week.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Our Defense
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 11:17:47 PM »
There is nothing more beautiful than a QB rolling out of the pocket and Tuggle chasing him down from behind.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 11:18:16 PM »
Cosh really got these guys set up for Hayes to take all the credit.   :peek:

Offline cvmcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 11:20:09 PM »
There is nothing more beautiful than a QB rolling out of the pocket and Tuggle chasing him down from behind.

Having said Tuggle force a fumble for a defensive TD is a little bit more beautiful.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 11:21:21 PM »
The defense is pretty good. I hate them most of the time, but they are pretty good.

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 11:22:37 PM »
When AB4 launched the Metoyer kid 7 rough ridin' yards for coming across the middle.  :lynchmob:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 11:24:11 PM »
When AB4 launched the Metoyer kid 7 rough ridin' yards for coming across the middle.  :lynchmob:

I'm still pissed at Fox for causing me to  :curse: that they called a BS targeting call by putting up the flag logo in the corner.  I spent a solid 30 seconds  :curse: that they called a targeting. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 11:28:22 PM »
The defense is pretty good. I hate them most of the time, but they are pretty good.

Yup. It's still hard to watch, but they've gotten the job done.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 11:29:39 PM »

I'm still pissed at Fox for causing me to  :curse: that they called a BS targeting call by putting up the flag logo in the corner.  I spent a solid 30 seconds  :curse: that they called a targeting.

okay, i'm glad i wasn't the only one... i got so pissed and then later was like "whew, dumbasses got caught up in the hoopla of dude getting destroyed and forgot about their flags".  could've sworn i saw the flags on the field though, but the whole game was just a blur to me

Offline bigwilliestyle1407

• Combo-Fan
  • "when the eff did we get ice cream?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 11:31:30 PM »

Yup. It's still hard to watch, but they've gotten the job done.

4 and 0 with wins over the U, who have been playing pretty salty and the Land thieves....... life is good friends.. :dance:
"Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
 John Wooden

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Our Defense
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 12:16:48 AM »

okay, i'm glad i wasn't the only one... i got so pissed and then later was like "whew, dumbasses got caught up in the hoopla of dude getting destroyed and forgot about their flags".  could've sworn i saw the flags on the field though, but the whole game was just a blur to me
Pretty sure the flag was for interference, but the other ref indicated that the pass was deflected.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 12:19:30 AM »
someone gif, STAT.  I missed that play goddamnit. 

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Our Defense
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 12:21:03 AM »
Pretty sure the flag was for interference, but the other ref indicated that the pass was deflected.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

would make more sense.  i think i missed any attempt at an explanation as i was jumping around the house