Author Topic: Students/Winters  (Read 13534 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Students/Winters
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2012, 01:12:43 PM »

By that logic you prefer the entire student section to be made up of "attractive co-eds"? Or better yet the entire world of persons you come across be "attractive co-eds"?

I'm trying to see a downside to these scenarios.

Uglies serve a function as well, particularly in fallback scenarios.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2012, 01:13:12 PM »

By that logic you prefer the entire student section to be made up of "attractive co-eds"? Or better yet the entire world of persons you come across be "attractive co-eds"?

I'm trying to see a downside to these scenarios.

i think that tailgating would be more awesome to be comprised only of attractive coeds, but for the game itself, aka student section, give me a sweaty angry looking pack of dudes.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Students/Winters
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2012, 01:16:31 PM »
oh my god i get so sweaty

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »

Uglies serve a function as well, particularly in fallback scenarios.

In the real world, yes.  But in mocat's hypo, you are the only dude in a world of hotties.  so, i imagine fallback scenarios would be rare. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2012, 02:54:31 PM »
I was probably the best student in the best student section in history. All my clapping was in time, my chants were slightly mean but never quite appropriate, my voice hoarse, I was drunk (but not too drunk), still did OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH when we were on defense and up by 50, and I did the hand motion to quite people down when they were buzzing after a big play but we were still on offense.

I was what everyone should aspire to be.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2012, 03:05:21 PM »
I was probably the best student in the best student section in history. All my clapping was in time, my chants were slightly mean but never quite appropriate, my voice hoarse, I was drunk (but not too drunk), still did OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH when we were on defense and up by 50, and I did the hand motion to quite people down when they were buzzing after a big play but we were still on offense.

I was what everyone should aspire to be.
Sounds really awesome.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2012, 03:10:56 PM »
NO rough ridin' DUDES FOR CROWD SURFING YOU eff FACE BROS!

Why on earth not? Never understood this one.

serious question?

If you have a problem with dudes crowd surfing, but not females crowd surfing, you are either A) homophobic or B) creepy and gross for getting excited at the chance to touch a girl's butt, but most likely C) both

I had a small male friend that I would send non-consensually crowd surfing. He would come back mangled. I think the ass/boob grabbing creepos get mean when a dude is passed over.

I sent up a small male friend once and he had a blast. This was the iCAT section, fwiw.

Crowd surfing is fun for everyone involved, unless your are A), B), or C)
no! we always use to send chicks up.  They are lighter and easier to move.  I'm sick of the rough ridin' bros sending up their d-bag buddies and forcing the rest of the world to deal with their heavy ass drunk ass payed for friends.  I could care less if the chick was in a rough ridin' snow suit.  I hate lifting guys.   No one wants to handle a guy crowd surfing.  People get out of the way because they are heavy and usually really shitty at crowd surfing. Look at the pics from the good ole days, no or very minimal dudeage.*

*(I have no problem with sending up a little brother as long as they are <junior in HS)

You sound small, weak, and whiny.

agreed. and belvis was not talking about weight. he was comparing it to rather having a hot waitress than a hot waiter. which is about creep levels, not weight levels.
A little older, a little be worse back. 

I would rather hoist a ~100 lbs socrostitute than a dude bro that his drunken brethren forced on the student section. 

Don't worry, one day we will have better crowd surfing then this travesty and on that game day you will appreciate lifting small people over and over again instead of drunk dudes. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2012, 11:37:35 PM »
Soak in every second of it.  Stop, breathe deep, look around tonight.  High five the players, DVR Sportscenter, just take advantage.  Who knows how long it will last?  I wish I had savored the wins like a Opus One and Kobe filet.

this is worth repeating.  texted with a lot of college bros tonight that now live all over the the country and mentioned how much this season has made me miss college and savoring the greatness with my best buds.  don't take a second for granted.  take a mental picture every day.  :bill:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2012, 11:47:32 PM »
Soak in every second of it.  Stop, breathe deep, look around tonight.  High five the players, DVR Sportscenter, just take advantage.  Who knows how long it will last?  I wish I had savored the wins like a Opus One and Kobe filet.

this is worth repeating.  texted with a lot of college bros tonight that now live all over the the country and mentioned how much this season has made me miss college and savoring the greatness with my best buds.  don't take a second for granted.  take a mental picture every day.  :bill:

Truth.

Enjoy it younger bros.  These are the days.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2012, 09:47:49 PM »
weekly bump.

remember to take tons of mental pictures...and a few on your phones to show your kids later.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2012, 09:52:45 PM »
Our student section is pillow soft. 
I'm about to buy a new set of pressed out Docker chinos khakis and a nice polo so I can tuck it in and describe just how pillow soft they are. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2012, 10:12:45 PM »
I'm about to buy a new set of pressed out Docker chinos khakis and a nice polo so I can tuck it in and describe just how pillow soft they are.

not the point.  don't you dare derail this rough ridin' thread.  :dubious:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2012, 10:31:43 PM »

not the point.  don't you dare derail this rough ridin' thread.  :dubious:

soak it in bros.   :bill: