Author Topic: 2016: Obama's America (Movie in theaters)  (Read 4392 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
2016: Obama's America (Movie in theaters)
« on: August 31, 2012, 02:17:50 AM »
Not sure if this should go in the movie thread or politics board. 

Looks interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016:_Obama's_America

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 06:03:29 AM »
DK Dome

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: 2016: Obama's America (Movie in theaters)
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 08:33:31 AM »
i know my parents saw that. They loved it, which means that Dinesh guy is probably a racist, religious lunatic

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 08:43:41 AM »
i know my parents saw that. They loved it, which means that Dinesh guy is probably a racist, religious lunatic

Minorities can't be racist.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 08:58:31 AM »

anyone who dated Laura Ingram is a certified racist

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 08:59:55 AM »
Anyone want to go see this over the weekend? My dad will pay for the tickets AND pizza!!!

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 09:01:50 AM »
47% on the rotten tomato meter, not safe to see
Where did you get that overnight bag?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 11:04:51 AM »

You can't be a racist if you dated a minority, so Laura Ingram can't be a racist. This is just common sense stuff here.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 11:25:50 AM »

You can't be a racist if you dated a minority, so Laura Ingram can't be a racist. This is just common sense stuff here.

I don't see Dinesh as a minority since he hates Blacks and Arabs. He uses his own skin color as a cover for his militant racism.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 11:48:39 AM »

I don't see Dinesh as a minority since he hates Blacks and Arabs. He uses his own skin color as a cover for his militant racism.

What other famous/semi-famous minorities do you think are racist?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 12:14:56 PM »
All conservative minorities are immediately categorized as racist sell-outs by the left.

But remember, liberals are way, way more open minded than others.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 12:25:43 PM »

What other famous/semi-famous minorities do you think are racist?

Don't get my wrong. It goes both ways. Most people would agree that Al Sharpton is racist.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 12:19:35 AM »
Saw it; lots of speculation & conjecture.  Interesting - but this movie will only make people who hate Obama, hate him even more - people that are indifferent or love Obama will walk away thinking it's crazy conspiracy theory.

There is a definitive style of crowd that goes to this movie however.  I could feel the hate & bigotry and when they looked at me, smiling with approval as if we were all on the same page, I felt disgusting and wanted to sit down with every single person in that theater to discuss to why they were ignorant jackasses.  It was very clear that day how Santorum had won Kansas.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 10:40:04 AM »
I didn't realize the Paultards were also into calling everyone that doesn't agree with them a racist.  Disappointing to say the least.

When critiquing somebody's policies and beliefs is considered racist you know the public discourse has reached a new low. Thanks Barack, you complicit demagoguing ass clown.  You had a real shot here and you let it slide by because you are a power thirsty partisan d-bag incapable of leadership.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 11:05:51 AM »
I didn't realize the Paultards were also into calling everyone that doesn't agree with them a racist.  Disappointing to say the least.

When critiquing somebody's policies and beliefs is considered racist you know the public discourse has reached a new low. Thanks Barack, you complicit demagoguing ass clown.  You had a real shot here and you let it slide by because you are a power thirsty partisan d-bag incapable of leadership.

Wtf are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using DealWithItBitches.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 05:44:03 PM »

Wtf are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using DealWithItBitches.

I thought you guys were better than the msnbc crew, NYT/WaPo hacks, and general anti-intellectual left who bellow "racism!!!" at every perceived slight of Obama.  As much as those idiots bitch about "etch-a-sketch" and GWB, you'd think they'd at least be honest enough to not pretend like BO was spawned in 2008. 

As the first [half] black president, BO had the chance to say, "enough is enough," with all this "you're a racist!" bullshit, rise above it and lead the country to a better place from a general discourse perspective.  Like every other instance in his miserable tenure, he wasn't up for the challenge.  Instead he stood there and let it happen, bringing race back to the fore front of every conversation because the effect on the brain washed simpletons allows him to benefit a few poll points here and there.  FWIW, I think he's playing it wrong.  He'd pick up a lot more votes telling the left to shut up and basically acting like he had a spine.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 11:34:43 PM »
Most Paul supporters are smart enough know what's going on here, and the racism card isn't going to change too many minds this go around. The average republican that sat in the same theatre as me watching 2016 gasped at all the wrong times.  They walked out thinking it was all Obama pulling the strings and he hated America and was trying to implode USA from within.  Paul supporters are the ones asking who put Obama in that position; who funded him; what was their motive? Romney supporters are "hoping" for change and think it will all be better if we can just get that sum' bitch out of office. 

When I called the audience hateful and bigoted, I meant hateful and bigoted.  It has nothing to do with race.  It's hate for a man, when it should be disgust with a system.  But no, I'm sure Romney will come in and 'big government' a big ol' band aid and make everything all better.  People being blinded by hate don't see the hypocrisy in this election; which is what makes the Romney/Ryan ticket so comically tragic to Paul supporters.  But go see the movie and tell me the theatre isn't filled with 75% of obese ignorant bible thumpers.  There is a very specific crowd that will cater to this movie - you'll also find these people either in church or at NASCAR. If you want to call these people racist, that's on you. 

FYI, there is a tremendous difference between racism and labeling.  Put me in a room with 9 strangers and a NASCAR fan, and I'll point out the person that hates mommies, votes republican no matter what, loves jesus, considers themselves patriotic because they "support the troops", loves country music, has at least one shirt with eagles/American flags, and is willing to kick your ass for talking crap on any of those things.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 11:42:07 PM »
sometimes people really hate obama because they're racists.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 11:50:14 PM »
Sometimes people guilty of making irrational assumptions without any thought or any logic beyond gut feeling also have an irrational fear and hatred towards things that are not familiar.  Racism?  Or just ignorant people? :semantics:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2012, 09:33:19 PM »
Most Paul supporters are smart enough know what's going on here, and the racism card isn't going to change too many minds this go around. The average republican that sat in the same theatre as me watching 2016 gasped at all the wrong times.  They walked out thinking it was all Obama pulling the strings and he hated America and was trying to implode USA from within.  Paul supporters are the ones asking who put Obama in that position; who funded him; what was their motive? Romney supporters are "hoping" for change and think it will all be better if we can just get that sum' bitch out of office. 

When I called the audience hateful and bigoted, I meant hateful and bigoted.  It has nothing to do with race.  It's hate for a man, when it should be disgust with a system.  But no, I'm sure Romney will come in and 'big government' a big ol' band aid and make everything all better.  People being blinded by hate don't see the hypocrisy in this election; which is what makes the Romney/Ryan ticket so comically tragic to Paul supporters.  But go see the movie and tell me the theatre isn't filled with 75% of obese ignorant bible thumpers.  There is a very specific crowd that will cater to this movie - you'll also find these people either in church or at NASCAR. If you want to call these people racist, that's on you. 

FYI, there is a tremendous difference between racism and labeling.  Put me in a room with 9 strangers and a NASCAR fan, and I'll point out the person that hates mommies, votes republican no matter what, loves jesus, considers themselves patriotic because they "support the troops", loves country music, has at least one shirt with eagles/American flags, and is willing to kick your ass for talking crap on any of those things.

Seems like your personal bigotry towards nascar fans may be clouding your judgment.

Liberals, in all their sociopathy, tend to try and explain away why their ideas and leaders are unpopular (eg Obama) by blaming them on social externalities (eg racism) rather than just aaccepting the fact that their ideas and leaders just suck.

I'm starting to see the Paulites are also falling victim to this irrationality. Sad

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 09:02:45 AM »
Now down to 32% on the tomato meter. Not good.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2012, 09:12:54 AM »
I've heard this crazy guy movie isn't as good as the crazy guy movie about Bush, but I still think its an encouraging trend. I mean, just think about the crazy guy movie they could make about Romney. I would go see that one even though it would entail being around a bunch of crazy guys.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2012, 09:17:36 AM »
The movie is totally crappy.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2012, 09:23:30 AM »

Seems like your personal bigotry towards nascar fans may be clouding your judgment.

Liberals, in all their sociopathy, tend to try and explain away why their ideas and leaders are unpopular (eg Obama) by blaming them on social externalities (eg racism) rather than just aaccepting the fact that their ideas and leaders just suck.

I'm starting to see the Paulites are also falling victim to this irrationality. Sad

You can't deny the fact that the Republican party is not partially full of ignorant racists and bigots who base everything they decide on their faith.

"Oh well we're going to war with Iran? Good. They're brown and Muslim. Score one for America but score two for Christianity"

"A queer couple at Church? My, those Godless heathens. How dare they? There isn't an ounce of Christianity in any of them..."

That crap gets old.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 09:28:50 AM by p1k3 »

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2012, 10:27:32 AM »
The movie is totally crappy.
Yep. "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" is rated higher.