Author Topic: Huggins is such a piece of trash  (Read 1429 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Huggins is such a piece of trash
« on: March 15, 2010, 12:44:34 PM »
Can you imagine if he was still our coach?  Would be awful.

"I thought statistically we were a No. 1 seed," Huggins said. "The disappointing thing is when they sit up there and say 'Let's look at a full body of work.' If you look at the full body of work, we were probably a No. 1, but I didn't think we'd be a one. I thought we'd be a two. To be the third two is what I don't understand."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10074/1042927-144.stm#ixzz0iGgqRNk7

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Huggins is such a piece of trash
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 12:55:15 PM »
Can you imagine if he was still our coach?  Would be awful.

"I thought statistically we were a No. 1 seed," Huggins said. "The disappointing thing is when they sit up there and say 'Let's look at a full body of work.' If you look at the full body of work, we were probably a No. 1, but I didn't think we'd be a one. I thought we'd be a two. To be the third two is what I don't understand."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10074/1042927-144.stm#ixzz0iGgqRNk7

Hey Huggs, how's my ass taste?

I'd feel a little sorry for them, but they needed 6 game winning shots this year to get where they were. GMAFB. Plus dodged a bullet with 'Cuse getting knocked outta the tourney.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 01:00:53 PM »
Maybe it was the committee's way of disapproving on leaving a school after one year. lol

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 01:53:20 PM »

it's sad to see such a good man get treatment like this from the NCAA.  remember how awesome he was in 07 pleading our case and how the NCAA stuck a police baton up his ass and said get the eff out?

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 02:04:46 PM »

it's sad to see such a good man get treatment like this from the NCAA.  remember how awesome he was in 07 pleading our case and how the NCAA stuck a police baton up his ass and said get the shazbot! out?

It was really an excellent idea to get rid of that trash human being from and NCAA relations point of view.  I mean is there any doubt that the committee would have welcomed Frank with open arms in 07?

Of course not.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 02:06:08 PM »

it's sad to see such a good man get treatment like this from the NCAA.  remember how awesome he was in 07 pleading our case and how the NCAA stuck a police baton up his ass and said get the shazbot! out?

It was really an excellent idea to get rid of that trash human being from and NCAA relations point of view.  I mean is there any doubt that the committee would have welcomed Frank with open arms in 07?

Of course not.

true.  we had to let him go for the betterment of the program.  sorry Huggs.  we's got to watch out for #1

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 09:46:40 PM »
What a wet blanket.  A confused, wet blanket.  Wet from grease.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 10:07:26 PM »
Yeah, I rough ridin' hate him.  Watching him during the selection show when they announced WVA and he was all "Do you see this bullshit?" with the doosh right next to him. 

Hey Bobby - GTFOOMF