Author Topic: Stud EMAW QB In SI Piece / Gets Called Tebow Over And Over And Over  (Read 6541 times)

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Stud EMAW QB In SI Piece / Gets Called Tebow Over And Over And Over
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2012, 11:43:03 AM »
It didn't hurt that he probably outworked them all, in all of his pursuits. When he was 10, Collin had a successful lawn-mowing business. He kept meticulous records of expenses and income

When I was 10 me and my friends spent like half a summer designing and perfecting a game that mostly involved us throwing rocks at eachother. Used to ride our bikes out to this field and set things on fire. Sometimes we'd throw apples at cars and run

invented game utilizing wrapping paper tubes and ping pong balls.  was basically indoor home run derby with some suprising twists.

We had something pretty similar. Also used to go down in my cousins unfinished basement and throw tennis balls at eachother in the dark.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2012, 11:44:22 AM »
It didn't hurt that he probably outworked them all, in all of his pursuits. When he was 10, Collin had a successful lawn-mowing business. He kept meticulous records of expenses and income

When I was 10 me and my friends spent like half a summer designing and perfecting a game that mostly involved us throwing rocks at eachother. Used to ride our bikes out to this field and set things on fire. Sometimes we'd throw apples at cars and run

invented game utilizing wrapping paper tubes and ping pong balls.  was basically indoor home run derby with some suprising twists.

We had something pretty similar. Also used to go down in my cousins unfinished basement and throw tennis balls at eachother in the dark.

ok, imagine that same unfinished basement but with the lights on, 4 big wheels, and an elaborate obstacle course race track inspired by mario cart. 

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2012, 11:46:33 AM »

ok, imagine that same unfinished basement but with the lights on, 4 big wheels, and an elaborate obstacle course race track inspired by mario cart. 

I would play that game this afternoon if someone set it up.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2012, 11:48:16 AM »
Now that I think about it, like 90% of our games involved throwing things at eachother.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2012, 11:48:52 AM »
Now that I think about it, like 90% of our games involved throwing things at eachother.

fwiw, you throw things at each other in big wheel basement cart as well. 

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 11:54:34 AM »

Let me guess, if you hit someone while rounding the bases, they were called "out"?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2012, 11:56:31 AM »

Let me guess, if you hit someone while rounding the bases, they were called "out"?

no, there are no bases.  you just try to knock them off their big wheel or knock them off course so they have to go back around and on the right side of the track obstruction.  I think you may be mixing this game up with indoor ping pong homerun derby where outs are determined by strike outs exclusively.  listen, I'm going to have to draw up some official rules. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2012, 12:04:22 PM »
At 10 I took the decorative outer shell off my R/C car and added a little cockpit for my hamster.  Stuffed him in there and drove him around, jumped off ramps, spun donuts, etc.  His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 12:05:15 PM »

no, there are no bases.  you just try to knock them off their big wheel or knock them off course so they have to go back around and on the right side of the track obstruction.  I think you may be mixing this game up with indoor ping pong homerun derby where outs are determined by strike outs exclusively.  listen, I'm going to have to draw up some official rules. 

Oh, I thought you were elaborating on your ping pong baseball game; I was envisioning someone getting a hit, climbing on their big wheel, and trying to round the bases while fielders also on big wheels try to peg him with something hard.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2012, 12:07:16 PM »
ping pong homerun derby is a living room game while big wheel basement cart is, obviously, a basement game. 

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 12:08:16 PM »
At 10 I took the decorative outer shell off my R/C car and added a little cockpit for my hamster.  Stuffed him in there and drove him around, jumped off ramps, spun donuts, etc.  His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head.

I hope he didn't get hurt, emo.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 12:16:45 PM »

I hope he didn't get hurt, emo.

Me too.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2012, 12:29:31 PM »

Having an unfinished basement is the best thing ever for a young boy.  We did the race track thing and the tennis ball thing while mixing in a game where everyone has a rubber band gun with a red laser pointer taped on that has to be on at all times, in the dark. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2012, 12:41:34 PM »

Having an unfinished basement is the best thing ever for a young boy.  We did the race track thing and the tennis ball thing while mixing in a game where everyone has a rubber band gun with a red laser pointer taped on that has to be on at all times, in the dark.

Yeah was pretty devastated when my parents started finishing the basement. But my fears were put to rest when my friends and I converted the newly carpeted basement into our dojo/best of the best 2 reenactment center.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2012, 12:57:43 PM »
I now have a good reason to not finishing the rest of my basement.  T-Y, goEMAW.com
 :dance:

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2012, 01:02:44 PM »

At 10 I increased the armor of my RC car and added nail/screw drivers.

Friends and I would set up a ring of bricks in the driveway and play battle bots.

I didnt start a successful lawn mowing business until i was 16.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2012, 01:20:38 PM »
I played war as a child. My brother and I would build massive forts out of toy blocks. First we picked blocks one at a time in an alternating fashion. Then, we built forts. Next, we divided the army guys that we had by selecting in alternating fashion. We then placed the army guys in our forts. Now, the war began. We took turns throwing pool balls at each other's fort trying to knock over the army guys.  You had to set behind your fort to throw the ball across the room at the other guy's fort. Once you killed an army guy (knocked him over) then he was removed. The game continued until one of us had no more army guys alive.
I'll bet CK would have been awesome at war, probably way better than Tebow.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2012, 01:24:02 PM »
I played war as a child. My brother and I would build massive forts out of toy blocks. First we picked blocks one at a time in an alternating fashion. Then, we built forts. Next, we divided the army guys that we had by selecting in alternating fashion. We then placed the army guys in our forts. Now, the war began. We took turns throwing pool balls at each other's fort trying to knock over the army guys.  You had to set behind your fort to throw the ball across the room at the other guy's fort. Once you killed an army guy (knocked him over) then he was removed. The game continued until one of us had no more army guys alive.

Couldn't you knock over all of them at once with a pool ball?  A pool ball is pretty sturdy.  Also, was this an inside or outside game.  No way my mom would let us throw pool balls inside, and no way my dad would let us scratch up the pool balls by throwing them outside. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2012, 01:32:46 PM »

Couldn't you knock over all of them at once with a pool ball?  A pool ball is pretty sturdy.  Also, was this an inside or outside game.  No way my mom would let us throw pool balls inside, and no way my dad would let us scratch up the pool balls by throwing them outside.

LOL that you think dobber had parental supervision.  Latchkey kid for sure.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2012, 01:44:03 PM »

We played in our basement. We had two old couches that we would set a few feet behind the forts to catch any errant throws. Our basement was finished, but not very nice. My dad didn't really play pool. We had two sets of pool balls, so we used the old ones for war. In regards to knocking them over on one throw, you are not grasping the size of the forts and the number of soldiers that were hidden within the forts. I would estimate that the forts were 1 foot tall, two feet wide, and 2 feet deep.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2012, 01:45:36 PM »

LOL that you think dobber had parental supervision.  Latchkey kid for sure.
I grew up on a farm. Full parental supervision, but they didn't care too much about what we did in the basement. Why do you think I am a Latchkey kid, and is that bad?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2012, 01:49:59 PM »
I grew up on a farm. Full parental supervision, but they didn't care too much about what we did in the basement. Why do you think I am a Latchkey kid, and is that bad?

Farm AND unfinished basement... :eek:...I'm jealous...I bet you had all kinds of cool stuff to play with/do.  Please tell me you and your bro had riding lawnmower races.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2012, 01:50:50 PM »
EVERYBODY, SHUT UP! Back to excellent EMAW football player talk, sheesh.

Offline ksucrcoop

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2012, 01:51:28 PM »

yeah, cept unlike you old balls, we threw lasers at each other.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »

yeah, cept unlike you old balls, we threw lasers at each other.
lol at crcoop for thinking a laser is better than a pool ball. It is okay to admit that you really wish you had throw hundreds of pool balls as hard as can at a fort made out of blocks.