Author Topic: QUICK, SOMEONE TRANSLATE  (Read 4448 times)

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
QUICK, SOMEONE TRANSLATE
« on: August 21, 2012, 10:50:24 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Re: QUICK, SOMEONE TRANSLATE
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 10:51:31 AM »
THANKS, GOOGLE!

The basketball player Denis Clemente will have to appear before the authorities today at 9:00 am after the police have held a gun in the car he was driving last night and he was involved in a shooting where three companions were injured athlete.

Police said several individuals who traveled in a compact car backfiring when he performed several leading Clemente Audi vehicle while going down the road PR-872 of urbanization in Bayamón River Plantation.

Alongside Oscar Clemente traveled Cordero Roman, 26, a resident of Bayamon, Carlos Muniz Alvarez, 23, a resident of Bayamon, and less than 17 years, who was not identified.

Roman Cordero was injured in his left hand, Muniz Alvarez was hit in the right leg, while the lowest was also wounded in the right leg.

The injured were transported in stable condition at the Rio Piedras Medical Center.

In recent days, Clemente signed a contract to play for the club Napoli Basket, in the second division of basketball in Italy.

The Puerto Rican player comes from having played for Nitra in Slovakia with the Slovak won the cup and reached the semifinal round of the league, averaging 17.9 points per game.

Previously, in 2011, Clement took the Rookie of the Year award while playing for a while with the Chiefs of Humacao and came to practice to participate in the National Team.

The agent Jessica Pizarro, assigned to the Homicide Division of Bayamón, took charge of the investigation.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 10:52:59 AM »
 :surprised:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 10:55:03 AM »
The agent Jessica Pizarro, assigned to the Homicide Division of Bayamón, took charge of the investigation.

:sdeek:

MCMW?
:adios:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 10:56:24 AM »
sounds like wildcat stud denis clemente killed a couple guys and is about to go ball it up in italy.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 11:18:00 AM »
Also, DC has an Audi, I bet it is a really cool Euro only model he brought back from the Continent.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 11:19:18 AM »
 :combofan:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 11:24:53 AM »
He will beat that trumped up murder rap and  :dance:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 11:44:52 AM »
 :sdeek: :cry:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 11:49:16 AM »
can someone give a more accurate translation?  I hope he didn't do it.

:frown:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 12:04:38 PM »
sys and BSAC need to get down there immediately.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2012, 12:33:11 PM »
frank martin, a builder of young men.  it's sad to see frank's tough guy approach play out in a gun battle throughout the italian countryside.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2012, 12:38:34 PM »
The tucks are gonna have a field day with this.  (Provided they can get someone to translate it for them.)   :driving:

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2012, 12:40:46 PM »
That translation is awful. I used to be a spanish wizard so I'll try and cliff notes it:

Denis clemente has to show up to court. He had a gun in his car that he was driving last night and was involved in a shooting that resulted in three other players being injured.

People informed the police that they heard shots from  the Audi that Clemente was driving on the PR-872 (highway, i guess)

Clemente was with Oscar Cordero Roman, 26 year old from Bayamon, Calros Muniz Alvarez, 23 year old from Bayamon, and a unidentified minor.

Cordero Roman's left hand was injured, Muniz Alvares was shot in the right leg, while the minor also was shot in the right leg.

The injured were transported in good condition to a hospital.

The the past few days Clemente signed a contract to play ball with Napoli Basket, the second basketball division in Italy.

---------------

The rest is just blah blah blah about where clemente came from and stuff. Sounds like he shot some dudes and they're ok at least.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 12:41:43 PM »
I guess my translation isn't that different than the google one lolz. Don't use it you lose it, ya know.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 12:42:19 PM »
i can't blame denis, but i also can't say i'm surprised.  when your mentor's favorite musician is pit bull, what do you expect? 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 12:45:25 PM »
when your mentor's favorite musician is pit bull, what do you expect? 

:lol:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 12:48:45 PM »
Denis Clemente: Italian maifioso

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 12:56:05 PM »

"Well, that escalated pretty quickly.  Denis shot a guy!"

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 01:01:28 PM »
http://www.primerahora.com/denisclementefuivictimadeuncrimen-685397.html

Quote from: Google Translate
The basketball player Denis Clemente today expressed "victim" of a crime and possible confusion after the leading car brand Audi, accompanied by three people were shot at last night on PR-872 in Bayamon.

Similarly, Clement denied any knowledge of a gun that was found in his car. In the shootout were injured Clemente three companions, who were transported to the Rio Piedras Medical Center and are in stable condition.

"I came out unscathed, but the companions who were with me in the hospital now. Hopefully everything goes well and it truly is one thing that I did not expect, "Clement said Tuesday its output of command of Bayamón, where he arrived about 9:00 in the morning to be interviewed by investigators.

"I was pumping gas and leave the gas station, do not know if I was confused or something. Leaving a car starts bullet impact us, "said Clement, 26, while adding that the shots were coming from another car without warning.

"I do not know what's going on. People have to be careful who walk because everything can change in a moment and I was a victim of a crime when I least expected it, "he said.

Police revealed that a gun was found in the car of Clement. Lt. Rafael Rosa said it was a gun, but declined to give details on what kind. Meanwhile, canastero emphasized that he had no knowledge of the weapon. Along with Clement, were in the car Oscar Cordero Roman, 26, resident of Bayamon, Carlos Muniz Alvarez, 23, a resident of Bayamon, and less than 17 years, who was not identified.

"They are friends of mine since young. We were not in any revolution, any party. All quiet, "he said Clemente. "I do not hang with that (weapons). That's not my lifestyle. "

The basketball player, rookie of the year in the National Superior Basketball League in 2011, came to headquarters accompanied by lawyer Luis Alberto Perez Galarza.

"Denis voluntarily appeared today as a victim of a crime happened yesterday. We come to cooperate with the investigation, we answer, we cooperate and we are removing. We are not card, there are people of interest, we are victims of a crime, "Perez said Galarza.

Clement is scheduled tomorrow travel to Italy to join the club Napoli Básket workouts. Rosa explained that afternoon to send the case to a prosecutor, who will decide whether to give permission to travel to Clement.

"I understand you should not have problems, but we refer the case to a prosecutor," said Rosa, who declined to elaborate on the case, as possible suspects or motives for the shooting. "It's all under investigation," he said to questions from the press.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 01:05:49 PM »
well, that certainly sounds better for our guy Denis

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 01:08:14 PM »
OK, he was the victim. Just leaving the gas station and some thugs shot up his car and hit his 3 companions.  Why would someone target Denis like this? Maybe jealous of his speed/quickness?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 01:10:44 PM »
i bet it was rough ridin' jimmer

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
QUICK, SOMEONE TRANSLATE
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 01:10:46 PM »
Many men wish death upon Denny

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 01:12:48 PM »
I would never force shots on denis like that. He's been known to put up many shots himself and rarely miss.