Author Topic: Andre McDonald  (Read 23615 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Andre McDonald
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 10:24:48 AM »
I got busted for running a dog without a leash once. The head of animals control's wife saw me and called it in. I guess I should have thought twice before letting my dog chew on a tennis ball and roll around in some leaves. I had no idea how dangerous I was making City Park.

T's & P's AbeFroman.  Every morning I let my dogs out sans leash to piss in the grass in front of our cul de sac (what kind of cul de sac has a grass center anyway?) and the animal control guy drives by and waves and smiles. 

catzacker

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 10:37:55 AM »
Also, I bet Tannahill called the dog catcher.

are Tanny and Sprady roomies?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2012, 10:38:47 AM »
JFC, our beat writers are retards now (Hambone excepted; he's got life issues he's taking care of).

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2012, 10:40:35 AM »
i hate townies/townie cops as much as the next guy, but at some point our dumbass athletes need to stop being dumbasses and do things when townies aren't looking.  or confront the townies and threaten them so that they don't snitch.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2012, 10:44:26 AM »
i hate townies/townie cops as much as the next guy, but at some point our dumbass athletes need to stop being dumbasses and do things when townies aren't looking.  or confront the townies and threaten them so that they don't snitch.

townie municipal prosecutor

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2012, 10:45:12 AM »
So JO has a pitbull on the loose and rough ridin' Noel Schultz tweets about how we need to find it, and Andre has a pitbull and they rough ridin' arrest him. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2012, 10:47:03 AM »
The dog thing happened long ago, guys.  He missed a probation condition.  Will be LOL if the condition he missed is checking in for a weekly appointment w/his P.O. because OBz has them locked down at the stadium 7 days a week, 7am -11pm.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2012, 10:48:41 AM »
You guys remember when Mike Eckler's piranha died?  He dedicated his season to the dead piranha and went on to have a pretty good year smashing dudes on kickoffs. 

Know what I learned in some recent research? Ekeler's piranha was named Carl, after Bill Murray's character in Caddyshack. Eks was such a huge fan of Bill Murray that he took the microphone at fan appreciation day one time and did a whole routine of just quoting Bill Murray lines. Said he has "nearly every Bill Murray movie on video." This is reflected nowhere on Ekeler's wikipedia page, though it needs to be.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2012, 10:51:57 AM »
You guys remember when Mike Eckler's piranha died?  He dedicated his season to the dead piranha and went on to have a pretty good year smashing dudes on kickoffs. 

Know what I learned in some recent research? Ekeler's piranha was named Carl, after Bill Murray's character in Caddyshack. Eks was such a huge fan of Bill Murray that he took the microphone at fan appreciation day one time and did a whole routine of just quoting Bill Murray lines. Said he has "nearly every Bill Murray movie on video." This is reflected nowhere on Ekeler's wikipedia page, though it needs to be.

Can-non-ball, can-non-ball, can-non-ball!

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2012, 10:53:47 AM »
This is reflected nowhere on Ekeler's wikipedia page, though it needs to be.

I don't think you know how wikipedia works.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 11:00:07 AM »

I do, I'm just busy watching Houcat's youtubes of 2011 games.  :drool:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2012, 11:02:48 AM »
The dog thing happened long ago, guys.  He missed a probation condition.  Will be LOL if the condition he missed is checking in for a weekly appointment w/his P.O. because OBz has them locked down at the stadium 7 days a week, 7am -11pm.

he was arrested for assault and some alcohol charge like a year ago.  prolly probation as a result of that. 

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2012, 11:04:23 AM »

It's there now.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2012, 11:11:23 AM »

he was arrested for assault and some alcohol charge like a year ago.  prolly probation as a result of that. 

Different case, that was in District Court and I think he got a diversion on it.  This probation is a result from the municipal conviction that I can't see, but everyone seems to think was dog-related.  If anyone wants to go check it out, they can get the muni case # from the district court case 12 CR 204 which was the appeal of that muni conviction and which obviously didn't end the problem.  That case will likely have the muni court order from which he's appealing including the case # you'd want to look up across the street or wherever they're holding city court nowadays.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2012, 11:56:37 AM »

It's there now.

Nevermind.  One of the wikipedia mods took it down because it wasn't "constructive".

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2012, 12:14:27 PM »

It's there now.

Nevermind.  One of the wikipedia mods took it down because it wasn't "constructive".

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2012, 12:31:54 PM »
The back and forth of MCMW qualifying offenses.   Fascinating.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2012, 12:33:05 PM »
Guys, important question: what is his new nickname going to be? Andre McDogald seems way too easy.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2012, 12:45:53 PM »
Riley County District Court Case No. 11 CR 682, filed 9/8/11, original charge of domestic battery taking place on 8/28/11, amended to battery as part of deferred adjudication (diversion) in February 2012.

Riley County District Court Case No. 12 CR 204, an appeal from municipal court filed 4/9/12, not sure who was appealing what but in any event dismissed 5/9/12 and original file returned to muni court 7/11/12.  Either that muni conviction was for dog misdeeds and he's since violated probation, or the conviction was for a separate domestic battery and MIP that got dealt with in muni court and now a dog issue has been deemed a violation.

Kellis' summary doesn't really make sense in real life.  If he was actually convicted of a new dog case recently, the 5 days he's serving is for domestic battery and MIP for which he was granted probation, not because he had a mean dog.  Winters, head over to 610 Colorado with $10 and make some copies of the file for us.

Kansas State tight end Andre McDonald began serving a five-day sanction in the Riley County jail Sunday for violating probation.

Manhattan city prosecutor Kassie McEntire said McDonald was convicted of a violation of the city’s dangerous dog ordinance. McDonald was on probation after being arrested last year when he was cited with domestic battery and possession of alcohol by a minor in Manhattan’s Aggieville district.

The dangerous dog ordinance is elaborate. But McEntire said McDonald’s violation stemmed from owning an aggressive dog.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2012, 12:49:21 PM »
Seems kind of MCMW-ish to me.  Not this instance in particular, though.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2012, 12:50:10 PM »
any time you have to spend 5 days in the pokey it's MCMW.  that's just facts.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2012, 12:53:11 PM »
Yeah - it seems kind of like how Capone got pinched for tax fraud or whatever. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2012, 12:54:07 PM »
Yeah - it seems kind of like how Capone got pinched for tax fraud or whatever.

yes, great example.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2012, 12:57:52 PM »
I fully expect some Photoshop work with this original.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2012, 12:58:04 PM »

did you learn pokey from Rex Hud yesterday?  :dubious:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles