Author Topic: NCAA Newbie Question  (Read 3134 times)

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
NCAA Newbie Question
« on: March 14, 2010, 06:19:40 PM »
Will there be single session tix available or do I have to go a week without crack to save up the 210 bucks for the "all sessions" ripoff.

tia

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: NCAA Newbie Question
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 06:21:20 PM »
It'll be a 2 game session.  You will be able to watch UF and BYU and our game most likely.  If it is anything like 2 years ago.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 06:21:57 PM »
Will there be single session tix available or do I have to go a week without crack to save up the 210 bucks for the "all sessions" ripoff.

tia

You can buy single session tickets from scalpers/ebay/craigslit/mormonloveconnection.com/poligamyiscool.net/etc. but not direct from the ticket office iirc.  

Butt Fugly

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 06:24:03 PM »
This is probably a dumb question, but what session are the Cats in?

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 06:25:35 PM »

tia

You can buy single session tickets from scalpers/ebay/craigslit/mormonloveconnection.com/poligamyiscool.net/etc. but not direct from the ticket office iirc.  

Luckily as a 2 seed it should be easy to get them scalped around a half hour before tip.  
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 06:25:59 PM »
2nd
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 06:27:47 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 06:34:16 PM »

tia

Luckily as a 2 seed it should be easy to get them scalped around a half hour before tip.  

That's the route I'm going if the NT ticket office doesn't come through

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 06:36:35 PM »

tia

Wish I could take time off to make it down.  Get extra fist pumpy for me. 

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 06:37:54 PM »
NT will have tickets?  is that a reasonable route to take?

Offline leroylulu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 06:42:01 PM »
How do you know for sure that they'll be in the 2nd session?  I really need them to be in the 2nd session!   :crossfingers:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 06:44:36 PM »

prolly not, but I'm taking it :dunno:

Offline bigwillie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 06:48:26 PM »
I just got on the waiting list for NT ticket office.  The lady said the tickets would be behind the north texas bench.  I had to give her my credit card info, and was a little leary considering i'm not sure where the tickets even are.  The tickets seemed cheap at 68 $

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 06:50:46 PM »
That is what is good about the opposing ticket office.  The seats are in the allotment section (really rough ridin' good seats) and are guaranteed face value.  You should also get into the first game in the session. 

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 06:51:43 PM »

prolly not, but I'm taking it :dunno:

And this is exactly the reason I wear my WWSDD bracelet.

Butt Fugly

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 06:52:30 PM »
NCAA Mens Basketball Tournament: Rounds 1 & 2 - Session 2: Kansas vs. Lehigh & UNLV vs. Northern Iowa OR Kansas St. vs. North Texas & BYU vs. Florida

This is what online ticket service says.  The "OR" part is confusing me.   Help a noob please.   :users:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 06:53:47 PM »
NCAA Mens Basketball Tournament: Rounds 1 & 2 - Session 2: Kansas vs. Lehigh & UNLV vs. Northern Iowa OR Kansas St. vs. North Texas & BYU vs. Florida

This is what online ticket service says.  The "OR" part is confusing me.   Help a noob please.   :users:

It means we could still be either

Butt Fugly

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 06:57:54 PM »

This is what online ticket service says.  The "OR" part is confusing me.   Help a noob please.   :users:

It means we could still be either

Thank you.  Do you know when the definite time will be announced?

Offline 1albatross

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 07:39:21 PM »

tia

Best route might be to call Lehigh and let them know you will be cheering agains Kansas.

Also just one dry week won't kill ya.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »
I just got on the waiting list for NT ticket office.  The lady said the tickets would be behind the north texas bench.  I had to give her my credit card info, and was a little leary considering i'm not sure where the tickets even are.  The tickets seemed cheap at 68 $

68 bucks is face value for all sessions  :jerk:

Offline Iceberg

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 09:07:31 PM »

tia

Same here. Good thing you live in Nebraska. They laughed at me when I said KS for my address.