Author Topic: Your favorite recruit who never made it to K-State  (Read 9199 times)

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Your favorite recruit who never made it to K-State
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2012, 08:31:33 PM »
I remember being all giddy thinking we'd get Cam or Denard  :lol:

Offline geesiskryst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2014, 12:59:37 AM »
remember when we thought we were going to get cam newton/denard robinson?   :love:

And Tyrik Rollison

:excited:

Commerce, Texas – The A&M-Commerce football team opened the 2014 season in record breaking fashion beating East Texas Baptist in a 98-20 rout setting a new NCAA Division II record for total offense with 986 yards Thursday night at Memorial Stadium.

To go along with the NCAA record for total offense, the Lions set LSC record for points scored with 98, tied the touchdown record with 13, tied the record for the most point after attempts with 13 and broke the record with 11 PATs made. The A&M-Commerce record book was rewritten for most points in a half with 57 in the first half.

Tyrik Rollison, who completed 26-of-33 of his passes for 562 and six touchdowns, paved the way for the Lions with his arm. On the ground, the Lions produced 405 yards as three players turned in 100 yard performances – Joe Bergeron with 137 yards and two TDs, Richard Cooper with 118 yards and two TDs, and Theo Wofford with 103 yards and two TDs on only nine carries.

“I have to give all the credit to my teammates on the edge catching passes and the offensive line for giving us time to work,” said Rollison.

Rollison broke the school record for passing yards and total offensive yards, tied the record for TD passes and broke the record for yards per attempt with 17 yards per pass attempt. As a team, the Lions snapped the net passing yards record with 590 yards through the air. Bergeron and Wofford each broke the record for yards per carry in single-game, but Wofford out ran the veteran back averaging 11.4 yards per game. The Lions also snapped the school record for yards per play with 12.7 yards per play. As a unit, the offense ran 81 plays snapping the total plays in game record.

Three receivers tallied over 100 yards from Rollison’s arm. Vernon Johnson hauled in six catches for 105 yards and a touchdown. Seth Smith caught four passes for 132 and two scores, and Ricky Collins grabbed four passes for 120 yards and two touchdowns.

A&M-Commerce will travel to NCAA FCS Division I member Stephen F. Austin Saturday, September 13 at 6 p.m.

http://www.ntxe-news.com/artman/publish/article_91353.shtml

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2014, 01:22:25 AM »
DeMarcus Cousins

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.