Poll

How many wins for you to be satisfied with the cats this season?

?6
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
3 (100%)
10-?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: I'm not sure what I'd do...  (Read 7750 times)

Offline colsanders718

• Fan
  • EMAW
    • View Profile
I'm not sure what I'd do...
« on: July 11, 2012, 04:27:11 PM »
Probably piss my pants with excitement then sell my truck to buy tickets to the big show. :lynchmob:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/19562483/the-2012-season-according-to-ncaa-football-13

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not sure what I'd do...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 04:28:04 PM »
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:31:54 PM by Mr Bread »
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 04:32:44 PM »
lukesanders718
I was preferential to, "Col Luke, reporting for duty, sir." But you got this one covered.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 04:33:28 PM »
lukesanders718

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=21663.0

would have gone with colluke, but great first attempt bread

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 04:33:46 PM »
lukesanders718
I was preferential to, "Col Luke, reporting for duty, sir." But you got this one covered.

It was my first time.  Baby steps. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 04:36:40 PM »
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline colsanders718

• Fan
  • EMAW
    • View Profile

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 04:45:37 PM »
Most importantly, who the hell would have to sell a vehicle to buy tickets to a football game? :dunno:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
Most importantly, who the hell would have to sell a vehicle to buy tickets to a football game? :dunno:

I don't think my vehicle would bring in enough to buy tickets to the game...good thing my other car is a Bentley

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 04:48:42 PM »

I would say Iowa State fans, but we all know their trucks aren't worth that much, poor flooded bastards.  Amirite? 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 04:49:32 PM »
ColLukeders
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 04:20:16 PM »

I would say Iowa State fans, but we all know their trucks aren't worth that much, poor flooded bastards.  Amirite?

Yes, you are right. Their trucks at one time would have been worth quite a bit, but after the last couple of floods there are only a handful of trucks in that entire state that aren't rusted out with mold in the interior.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 09:10:41 PM »
I was surprised that EA actually showed some respect for K-State and made them a good team, at least in simmed games.  In my dynasty I started with a crap team (UMass) to build them into a juggernaut.  In the first season K-State finished 12-1 (only loss was at OU), won the Big 12 (Sooners choked a few games) and beat Nebraska 38-33 in the Fiesta Bowl.  Would take :love: :emawkid:

The game is really high on Pig Aggie.  They went undefeated in my first season and beat 12-0 Syracuse (WTF) 45-7 in the title game.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 09:42:24 PM »
Hearing about all these comments about NCAA 13 are making me jealous. Ordered mine a day before it came out on amazon... still don't have it yet.  :dubious:

Anybody know any good roster downloads yet for PS3 for all teams?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 10:08:49 PM »

You know full well u r rite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »
I was surprised that EA actually showed some respect for K-State and made them a good team, at least in simmed games.  In my dynasty I started with a crap team (UMass) to build them into a juggernaut.  In the first season K-State finished 12-1 (only loss was at OU), won the Big 12 (Sooners choked a few games) and beat Nebraska 38-33 in the Fiesta Bowl.  Would take :love: :emawkid:

The game is really high on Pig Aggie.  They went undefeated in my first season and beat 12-0 Syracuse (WTF) 45-7 in the title game.

Yeah, they made K-State an ok team but they made about 20 teams better. Typical bullshit.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 08:20:06 PM »

Yeah, they made K-State an ok team but they made about 20 teams better. Typical bullshit.

I don't know, in that season the Cats were ranked #3 after the bowl games were done.  I forgot who won it but Klein was the Heisman runnerup.  Arthur won the Best LB award and Malone finished second for the Best DB award.  2013 was a bit of a rebuilding year.  I just finished my second season and KSU went 8-5 with a Holiday Bowl win over UCLA.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 12:29:16 PM »

I don't know, in that season the Cats were ranked #3 after the bowl games were done.  I forgot who won it but Klein was the Heisman runnerup.  Arthur won the Best LB award and Malone finished second for the Best DB award.  2013 was a bit of a rebuilding year.  I just finished my second season and KSU went 8-5 with a Holiday Bowl win over UCLA.

Just finished up my first season. Cats lost @OU but kept winning and then jumped up to #3 after beating then #1 ranked TCU. Stayed that way until CC games when #1 Georgia (didn't have one of the roster updates and forgot to take out Crowell) got knocked off by Bama leading to a NC rematch between OU and the Cats (suck in SEC) and KState ended up winning 49-28 and taking home the NC :ksu:

Klein didn't even get top 5 in Heisman but he smashed the school passing TD record (with 35 I think) and Harper snagged 15 TD's for that record. Brown and Malone both won awards but I can't remember which ones.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 01:09:55 PM »
Klein didn't win the Heisman? Failed season if you ask me.

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 04:34:04 PM »
KSU went 8-5 with a Holiday Bowl win over UCLA.

Would take for 2012

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »
Klein didn't win the Heisman? Failed season if you ask me.

What's really bad is Klein wasn't even top 5, but Hubert is an early season favorite in the 2nd season

Offline BoondockSooner

• Land Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2012, 09:07:40 AM »
I wouldn't mind losing to K-State to see them go undefeated and win/play in the NC.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2012, 09:26:00 AM »
KSU went 8-5 with a Holiday Bowl win over UCLA.

Would take for 2012
no
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2012, 10:51:01 AM »
I wouldn't mind losing to K-State to see them go undefeated and win/play in the NC.
this is why youre the last kid picked usually. you have no killer instinct.
loser.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2012, 01:31:48 PM »

I wish Bob felt that way, but unfortunately he can't let go of 2003 and still holds a grudge over that