Author Topic: Pacman or desert storm  (Read 1796 times)

Offline BBF$$Kat

• Fan
    • View Profile
Pacman or desert storm
« on: June 09, 2012, 01:54:28 PM »
Is this even going to be a fight or more of a  :bitchslap: ? Have not heard anything on desert storm. Anybody throwing money on the long shot...

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 09:40:02 AM by BBF$$Kat »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Pacman or deset storm
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 02:36:51 PM »
rubiks cube v. humid weather

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Pacman or deset storm
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 02:37:39 PM »
That audio clip of him challenging paq and telling him to break down this wall annoys the crap out of me.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 02:49:12 PM »
My roommate wants to challenge Pacman to a fight, held here, in our fair city, MHK.  Roommate has about 5 inches and 60 or 70 pounds on him and thinks he could survive 3 rounds, at least.  Fight would be in the basement of Auntie Mae's and would be dubbed "The Big Grapple In The Little Apple."

Would be so much fun.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 02:55:14 PM »
My roommate wants to challenge Pacman to a fight, held here, in our fair city, MHK.  Roommate has about 5 inches and 60 or 70 pounds on him and thinks he could survive 3 rounds, at least.  Fight would be in the basement of Auntie Mae's and would be dubbed "The Big Grapple In The Little Apple."

Would be so much fun.

6/23?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 02:59:40 PM »

Would be so much fun.

6/23?

Yeah, that's just silly.  No way he could protect himself for 3 rounds.  One good shot and he's out.  Mark it down, your friend over Pac-man in 2.
:adios:

Offline BBF$$Kat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 03:32:47 PM »

Would be so much fun.

6/23?

PPV! Would be huge to the fundraising.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 12:54:12 AM »
Sounds like the fix was in  :eek:

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 03:01:39 AM »
Pacman should never have taken those last three rounds off.  Maybe last four.  Anyways the judges gave Bradley too many points for crap he did not do. Its a sham...however,  this loss is good for boxing.  After this fight, alot can be said about boxings future.  Who's next? Who will Bradley fight(after the re-match in 90 days), will Pacman win the re-match and what does Money think about all this?  God damn, I love this crap.  I hope Canelo has a part in this Shakespearian drama thats about to unfold...take me to Sports we dont care about!!

edited for drunken-ness
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 03:18:17 AM by Pexikan »

Offline BBF$$Kat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 09:44:29 AM »
Pacman should never have taken those last three rounds off.  Maybe last four.  Anyways the judges gave Bradley too many points for crap he did not do. Its a sham...however,  this loss is good for boxing.  After this fight, alot can be said about boxings future.  Who's next? Who will Bradley fight(after the re-match in 90 days), will Pacman win the re-match and what does Money think about all this?  God damn, I love this crap.  I hope Canelo has a part in this Shakespearian drama thats about to unfold...take me to Sports we dont care about!!

edited for drunken-ness
Could of cared less who won, but that scoring was terrible. Agree that they gave Bradley points for crap.