Author Topic: WTF would you do if  (Read 1675 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
WTF would you do if
« on: May 25, 2012, 01:20:01 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: WTF would you do if
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 01:22:37 PM »
Write a book
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 01:23:18 PM »

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 02:16:36 PM »
I would probably feel bad that I was so much of a shitty father that my own child would do this to me.   Although, he should probably feel lucky, prison probably kept that rough rider out of trouble.  I hope in retrospect, he sees that he wasn't in jail because his daughter lied, he was in jail because he was a worthless person that no one cared about.  Perhaps this last 10 years provided him some time to reflect on how his actions, can often times indirectly determine his future.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 07:15:20 PM »
Did you read the article? He doesn't sound (at least from what they've presented here) like that bad of a father, at least not any worse than other ones who only get to see their kids one weekend a month. He had a criminal past but nothing super horrible, right? Reckless driving and fourth-degree assault? Meh.  She, on the other hand, was an addict and clearly is a piece of crap. Her dad may very well have been a horrible father for all we know, but that doesn't excuse her shitty behavior. She's 23, has been an adult for a long time now, and has had ample opportunity to come forward, but didn't. Because she is a shitty person.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 07:20:50 PM »
i would regret having children.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
WTF would you do if
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 01:42:57 PM »
Did you read the article? He doesn't sound (at least from what they've presented here) like that bad of a father, at least not any worse than other ones who only get to see their kids one weekend a month. He had a criminal past but nothing super horrible, right? Reckless driving and fourth-degree assault? Meh.  She, on the other hand, was an addict and clearly is a piece of crap. Her dad may very well have been a horrible father for all we know, but that doesn't excuse her shitty behavior. She's 23, has been an adult for a long time now, and has had ample opportunity to come forward, but didn't. Because she is a shitty person.

Right.  He was a great father and she loved him and only ruined his life because she was a piece of crap. Him being a piece of crap had nothing to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 12:05:42 AM »

Right.  He was a great father and she loved him and only ruined his life because she was a piece of crap. Him being a piece of crap had nothing to do with it.

He probably was a piece of crap, but even pieces of crap don't deserve to be falsely imprisoned for over nine years if they didn't commit a crime. :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 01:30:19 AM »
Not saying he deserved it - but if your own kid would do that to you, you made some serious mistakes as a father;  much worse than just never being around.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!   

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 12:18:58 PM »
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!

:fistpump:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 12:58:16 PM »
Not saying he deserved it - but if your own kid would do that to you, you made some serious mistakes as a father;  much worse than just never being around.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

apparently you aren't aware of this, but some kids are assholes despite their parents.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 02:48:02 PM »
Yes. I can think of one particularly horrible daughter who fits this description despite having a dad who seems pretty awesome. 

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 12:52:20 PM »
No I'm aware - But if the dad really was Awesome, he would feel horrible that his kid is an ass face and likely partly responsible for it.  If they sit there and play the victim card, then chances are, they ARE responsible for their kid being an bad person.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 01:58:36 PM »
No I'm aware - But if the dad really was Awesome, he would feel horrible that his kid is an ass face and likely partly responsible for it.  If they sit there and play the victim card, then chances are, they ARE responsible for their kid being an bad person.

Odds that you are totally tempting karma to turn your already socially awkward kid into this girl's equal?  I'd say rising.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
WTF would you do if
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 02:35:08 PM »
I'd own it and wouldn't be shocked at anyone accusing me of being responsible.