Author Topic: 'lams's Annual The Chipotle KatKid 7 Day Chipotle Challenge  (Read 189021 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 'lams's Annual The Chipotle KatKid 7 Day Chipotle Challenge
« Reply #425 on: May 23, 2013, 09:45:16 AM »
id like to see some rules enforced better. feel like rick daris cheated last year but we couldnt call him out on it because of some rules...
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 23, 2013, 09:47:03 AM »
So my town doesn't have a chipotle, but there are like 2 alternatives that aren't Qdoba. How does this change things? Can I even participate?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 23, 2013, 09:57:03 AM »
So my town doesn't have a chipotle, but there are like 2 alternatives that aren't Qdoba. How does this change things? Can I even participate?

you can only participate if you create the meals yourself using nothing but your bare hands, a knife, a book of matches and nature. good luck asava.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 23, 2013, 10:00:20 AM »
When is this starting??

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 23, 2013, 10:02:13 AM »
When is this starting??

in july so that everyone can participate.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 23, 2013, 10:02:42 AM »
Oh man, I feel like I could totally own this deal. 
@mikec2w

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 23, 2013, 10:04:33 AM »
All you have to do is eat at Chipotle once a day for a week? Seems like this wouldn't be that difficult if you live in a town with a Chipotle. Am I missing something?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 23, 2013, 10:07:37 AM »
All you have to do is eat at Chipotle once a day for a week? Seems like this wouldn't be that difficult if you live in a town with a Chipotle. Am I missing something?

Ripcord alert!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 23, 2013, 10:09:26 AM »
 :party:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 23, 2013, 10:20:05 AM »

you have to eat a burrito every day, and it has to be different every day. Yeah, I suppose you could get nachos, if you want to lose.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: May 23, 2013, 10:23:11 AM »

you have to eat a burrito every day, and it has to be different every day. Yeah, I suppose you could get nachos, if you want to lose.

I read the first post and it didn't say anything about a burrito. Also some people posted pics of burrito bowls - does that count? Quesadilla? Tacos?
Still doesn't seem too difficult.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 23, 2013, 10:27:59 AM »

I read the first post and it didn't say anything about a burrito. Also some people posted pics of burrito bowls - does that count? Quesadilla? Tacos?
Still doesn't seem too difficult.

the difficulty lies in the fact that you are free will choosing to eat crappy amerimexican fast food every day for a whole week. i mean, i suppose it also wouldn't be difficult to punch yourself in the face everyday for seven days straight, but your rational thinking human being would look in the mirror and say why would i do that?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 23, 2013, 10:34:14 AM »
Oh great, here comes Dick Paris again to begin his annual assault on PATCKK7DCC.

Get a life, man.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 23, 2013, 10:34:54 AM »
It's not like you're eating Taco Bell everyday.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 23, 2013, 10:38:06 AM »
Oh great, here comes Dick Paris again to begin his annual assault on PATCKK7DCC.

Get a life, man.

you know what dlew? just for you i'm going to lay off this year. i mean if people want to eat gobs of sour cream and tasteless cheese mixed with corn and tomatoes and wrapped in a tortilla then i say hey, more power to you. you go girl. so guess what? have fun with this thing because you bozos absolutely deserve it and i'll leave you alone from here on out.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 23, 2013, 10:40:16 AM »

Get a life, man.

you know what dlew? just for you i'm going to lay off this year. i mean if people want to eat gobs of sour cream and tasteless cheese mixed with corn and tomatoes and wrapped in a tortilla then i say hey, more power to you. you go girl. so guess what? have fun with this thing because you bozos absolutely deserve it and i'll leave you alone from here on out.

That corn is the best part.   :chainsaw:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 23, 2013, 10:43:44 AM »

Get a life, man.

exactly.

excuse me sir? ummmm sir? yeah... ummm please don't skimp on the corn when your making my burrito. i'd actually like to be able to taste something. ummm no, just a little more. no, a little more. yeah that's good. thanks. mmmm mmm this sure is corny. just how i likes em.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 23, 2013, 10:48:43 AM »
i'm going to lay off this year.
Perfect.

Because I don't need to sit here and watch you drag this competition's name through the mud, and more importantly, drag my friend Kat Kid's name through the mud.  He's the reason for the season, afterall. 

Now why don't you live up to your word and get lost?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 23, 2013, 10:49:33 AM »
i'm going to lay off this year.
Perfect.

Because I don't need to sit here and watch you drag this competition's name through the mud, and more importantly, drag my friend Kat Kid's name through the mud.  He's the reason for the season, afterall. 

Now why don't you live up to your word and get lost?

:clac:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 23, 2013, 10:51:34 AM »

Get a life, man.

exactly.

excuse me sir? ummmm sir? yeah... ummm please don't skimp on the corn when your making my burrito. i'd actually like to be able to taste something. ummm no, just a little more. no, a little more. yeah that's good. thanks. mmmm mmm this sure is corny. just how i likes em.

Makes the poops better too!  :excited:

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 23, 2013, 10:55:37 AM »
Will KK-Kid get his own challenge?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 23, 2013, 10:56:06 AM »
so everything is exactly the same, no changes in the fine print or anything, for 2013? I thought you might want to tweak it a bit so that you have a shot at finishing this year  :confused:

i've finished this thing plenty of times, can you say the same?  :lol:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 23, 2013, 10:57:11 AM »
I can start...maybe monday or tuesday.

two june twenty thirteen

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 23, 2013, 10:57:20 AM »

you can only participate if you create the meals yourself using nothing but your bare hands, a knife, a book of matches and nature. good luck asava.

lol. oh man, still not over the fact that you are a camping hayseed? But if this is what it takes, I will build a chipotle from scratch.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 23, 2013, 10:59:54 AM »

quit spreading lies.

you just have to eat something different every day.  doesn't have to be a burrita.  could be crunchy tacos, could be burrita bowl, could be soft shell tacos.  could vary the meat/salsa combos, could do a myriad of different things.  the important part is that we get out there and support KAT KID and play by the rules and don't cheat.