Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 215291 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mizzou beats up on weak big 12 division gets to conference game gets taint pushed. Moves to SEC and repeats.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Mizzou's media twitter arrogance is becoming palpable.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

kim, tho

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
i'm not sure if they really regret their horrible mistake as much as they should.   :frown:
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Kim English ?@Englishscope24 2h
Maty Mauk.... You Chase Daniel runnin, passin, playin son of a gun!!!! #iloveYouKid @MizzouAlumni

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
that is just an adorable tweet by a hoopster

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

kim, tho

thought you meant Michael Kim. Adorbs Kim is fine...not media.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
After oscar crashes the program can we bring in Jake/Kim for HC/AC?   :crossfingers:

Offline CyberToothCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Is it arrogance if they back it up by, you know, winning and stuff?

Playing in a division with annual games vs Tenn, UGA and Fla, plus a cross over game vs Arky and rotating games against Bama, LSU, A&M, etc... I don't think they regret it too much.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Playing in a division with annual games vs Tenn, UGA and Fla, plus a cross over game vs Arky and rotating games against Bama, LSU, A&M, etc... I don't think they regret it too much.

I'll go out on a limb and say they don't regret it at all

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

i didn't know the media played :sdeek:
- chunkles

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

Rotating game is aTm in football. Mizzou's toughest games are still ahead of them (USC, @Ole Miss, Tenn, aTm). UGA and UF both have 3 losses already. Meh.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Rotating game is aTm in football. Mizzou's toughest games are still ahead of them (USC, @Ole Miss, Tenn, aTm). UGA and UF both have 3 losses already. Meh.

So the only challenging game they have left is aTm?

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

So the only challenging game they have left is aTm?

@Ole Miss will be tough...they just knocked off LSU.

The SEC is pretty much Bama and a bunch of average teams.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
It is pretty hilarious watching two former Big 12 teams at the top of the elite SEC.  I can only imagine how this is making the long-time SEC'ers feel.  Is this good for the SEC brand?
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It is pretty hilarious watching two former Big 12 teams at the top of the elite SEC.  I can only imagine how this is making the long-time SEC'ers feel.  Is this good for the SEC brand?

Everyone will probably attribute their meteoric rise to their admission into the SEC.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Everyone will probably attribute their meteoric rise to their admission into the SEC.
yup, Clay Travis, one of the most entertaining of the pro SEC media types, said this on the The Border Patrol.  I wish somebody better equipped than Bukaty would been there to call him out on it.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Yep, was also saying that the SEC is just like everything else and is cyclical and that is why MU is putting up scores on SEC defenses even though everyone said they wouldn't be able to. 

St John pointed out that FL has best D in SEC and maybe nation.  The guy then said that FL will end up being 6-6 and that they already peaked.

It was a huge double speak justification dance. 

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Better scenario... Mizzou going 12-0 only to get crushed by Bama in the SEC title game and not getting BCS at large bid at 12-1, or Mizzou going 9-3 and not winning the SEC East? I think I'd prefer the former. Getting to hear Misery fans complain like they did in '07 could be kind of fun...

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I would like to see Missouri make it to the national championship game, then lose by 70 to Baylor.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Clay Travis will only engage absolute idiots for the purpose of making fun of them, which he is pretty good at. Would pay money to see him in an actual debate, because I think his is smart, just incredibly lazy.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
I would like to see Missouri make it to the national championship game, then lose by 70 to Baylor.

Would be pretty fantastic.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile

Ducks, tho

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Ducks, tho
Stanford, tho

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
It'll be Seminoles vs Bama.  Sorry Baylor....and Ohio St...
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.