Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 215267 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Never understood rich guys who have sex with chicks that don't use BCP, diaphragms, implants, patches, or something.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Why would that get him fired?  Isn't he divorced now?
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline cvmcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Why would that get him fired?  Isn't he divorced now?

Maybe she's not?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Even if he's married, that's only a fireable offense if he's sucking it up every Saturday.

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
My MUtuck friend stated a general displeasure amongst the plebes with Gary's losing as the main impetus, and that while the boozin and poonhoundin' is generally accepted behavior for winners, it makes him a bad person when they are losin. They don't want their student athletes being led by a bad person.

Also stated something about getting to hit reset on the SECSEC thing and getting a mulligan for a year or two with a new coach. I heard it as the fanbase desperately looking for an excuse for 1-3 years for why they are going to suck.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
No way gary gets cut this year. 

also, Katie Horner will have no probs playing off another kid.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If he did knock up a chick he is freaking gone.  With Pig Aggie breaking off their coach for a lesser offense, there is no way he survives with his W/L record.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Petrino put his side piece on the payroll in place of a large pool of more qualified applicants. 

Not even the same universe

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Talked to my MUtuck friend, he watched his recording. Says it was hard to tell if it was a preggers belly, or a microphone apparatus. That being said, lets not forget this is missouri and abortions are a dime a dozen.

Also dont forget Garys got a harley. Maybe hes lucked out with all the dry weather up till the tide rolled in, and simply hasnt had an oppurtunity to take his hog and filly out to a patch of asphalt with a reduced coefficient of friction.

Also just so you guys know I wouldnt just run here with a potential clowning by my MUtuck friend, so I googled ”michele bogowith gary pinkel” and sure enough theres a nice young lady named trystan on twitter confirming they are dating.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
this qatzmanchu fellow is an incredible poster. Great lurking skills transformed into raw posting talent.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :thumbs:great work as always manchu. :thumbs:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I turned on 810 for 6 minutes this afternoon and heard some mizzoudumbass try and justify that going 0fer in the sec would equate to 4th or 5th in the big 12

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
4th or 5th in the old Big 12 is a pretty high finish for Mizzou.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Petrino put his side piece on the payroll in place of a large pool of more qualified applicants. 

disagree
Having your strange on your payroll makes it exceptionally easy to crap can your ass (legally) when you have your affair go public. 

Pinks makes the mistake of having his strange keep the baby which makes it exceptionally easy for Mizzou to fire him with cause. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Not related to GP but a tigerboard gem nonetheless

I lived in trailers growing up and once...
Posted on: October 15, 2012 at 21:44:09 CT
alstl MU

Member For:11.81 yrs
Level:User
M.O.B. Votes:0
...a smartass like you got a few of his teeth knocked out calling me trailer trash. Then his Mom wanted to sue us to pay his dental bill.

We were living in a trailer, do you think we had money? My Dad, a WWII vet, told her to go **** herself and that ended that.

Haha it's all good I moved out on my own @ 17 and bought
Posted on: October 15, 2012 at 22:22:18 CT
tigersfan MU

Member For:6.86 yrs
Level:User
M.O.B. Votes:0
yes a trailer. It's what I could afford at the time and I was proud of it. I had a great time the first night had beer, pizza, beer and my girlfriend, pretty much in that order. Damn I miss that place...

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile

disagree
Having your strange on your payroll makes it exceptionally easy to crap can your ass (legally) when you have your affair go public. 

Pinks makes the mistake of having his strange keep the baby which makes it exceptionally easy for Mizzou to fire him with cause.

What is the cause?  Sex outside of wedlock?  He's been separated from his wife for nearly a year, I guess I don't see what the problem is.
:adios:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

disagree

What is the cause?  Sex outside of wedlock?  He's been separated from his wife for nearly a year, I guess I don't see what the problem is.

Bible belt. People will find cause.

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
I think you guys are missing the point of the cause for 2 reasons.

1. You underestimate the mental capacity of those incharge of the Missouri athletics programs
2. You overestimate the mental capacity of those who root for Missouri athletics programs

Now let me explain.

You underestimate the mental capacity of those incharge of the Missouri athletics programs by assuming that even a partialy Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) feller would not find it painfully obvious that Missouri was good despite Gary Pinkel. They benifited from a couple years when K-State was down, Colorado was breathing in that clean crisp moutain air and ignoring all responsibilities, and Nebraska; well they continued their Amelia Earhardt descent. Nothing but blue skys above and blue ocean below for those boys, no land in site and they're out of fuel.

The problem for the MU administration is that Gary did win, and despite the reasons that they did win, a majority of their fanbase is not smart enough to see why. In 2004 or 2005 Alden was this close to being able to fire Gary, but no dice, they were gifted a couple Big 12 division titles. They won one of those north titles by beating Kansas. This is like crack for their fan base. They were hooked.

So now the conundrum. Even tho Gary's inability to coach worth a damn is the cause for why they want to fire him, they need a justification to sell their addict fanbase. Now they have possibly been gifted something they can hang their hats on. Most of their tuck fanbase will be distraught and think Gary's a terrible person.

Ask yourself this. If Gary got in the car after a few jumbo's this year do you think he would be fired? They are grasping at straws, and they think they might have found one.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
Them crackers be shakin'?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

1. You underestimate the mental capacity of those incharge of the Missouri athletics programs
2. You overestimate the mental capacity of those who root for Missouri athletics programs

Now let me explain.

You underestimate the mental capacity of those incharge of the Missouri athletics programs by assuming that even a partialy Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) feller would not find it painfully obvious that Missouri was good despite Gary Pinkel. They benifited from a couple years when K-State was down, Colorado was breathing in that clean crisp moutain air and ignoring all responsibilities, and Nebraska; well they continued their Amelia Earhardt descent. Nothing but blue skys above and blue ocean below for those boys, no land in site and they're out of fuel.

The problem for the MU administration is that Gary did win, and despite the reasons that they did win, a majority of their fanbase is not smart enough to see why. In 2004 or 2005 Alden was this close to being able to fire Gary, but no dice, they were gifted a couple Big 12 division titles. They won one of those north titles by beating Kansas. This is like crack for their fan base. They were hooked.

So now the conundrum. Even tho Gary's inability to coach worth a damn is the cause for why they want to fire him, they need a justification to sell their addict fanbase. Now they have possibly been gifted something they can hang their hats on. Most of their tuck fanbase will be distraught and think Gary's a terrible person.

Ask yourself this. If Gary got in the car after a few jumbo's this year do you think he would be fired? They are grasping at straws, and they think they might have found one.

You are a pretty damn good poster.

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
This is like crack for their fan base. They were hooked.

I was under the impression meth was their drug of choice. No?

:dubious:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Now let me explain.

Exactly, we've discussed this before, the pinnacle of the Pinkel regime saw Flood Aggie Chizik, Ron Papernapkin Contract Prince, Dan It's Big 12 Football Hawkins, and Bill Not Frank Solich Callahan standing across the field for the majority of that time. 

He had 2 decent wins against OU and a decent Nebraska team, but otherwise has gone something like 4-17 against Brown, Stoops and Snyder.   

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile

Offline Not Sure

• Fan
    • View Profile
When did they hire Mike Price?

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/23/3881473/mu-athletics-employee-put-7600.html

SEC!

Gotta give it to old Frankie Haith, at least he learns. Good job on sending the video guy for that recruiting trip. So who was MU cruiting out of that area?