Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 215266 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
This is bad news for MU.  If I lived anywhere between Gary Pinkel's house and the nearest rotgut whiskey bar, I'd stay indoors tonight.  We know how coach reacts to bad news.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
up to 35 grams of pot is a lot of rough ridin' pot, right?

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Damn you metric system!
:dance:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile

Yes, that is over an ounce.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

It's a misdemeanor amount in Missourah. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
those kids really love their drugs.  can't risk running out on a Wednesday night when you really have to get your fix.

Offline Three Fingers

• Fan
    • View Profile
I had a mole on the Mizzou campus this week working their career fair. In their welcome package, they had a card detailing some of the ins and outs of the fair, including their campus wireless password which was: "!InTheSECNow!". Case sensitive, of course.

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I had a mole on the Mizzou campus this week working their career fair. In their welcome package, they had a card detailing some of the ins and outs of the fair, including their campus wireless password which was: "!InTheSECNow!". Case sensitive, of course.

UserID: WINLESS

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
missouri, what jokes.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
KSU would beat MIZZOU by 50

Offline Duncan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Not that this is the goal, but it looks more impressive to go winless in the SEC than the Big 12.

There are still many other benefits the SEC gives Mizzou outside of football.

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
Not that this is the goal, but it looks more impressive to go winless in the SEC than the Big 12.

There are still many other benefits the SEC gives Mizzou outside of football.

wow.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
i didn't even know it was possible to lose to vanderbilt.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
PROUD OF THE 0-3 STREAK BECAUSE IT'S SEC
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:28:31 PM by Super PurpleCat »

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Lost at home to the Commodores. "That's why I'm eeeeasy... easy like Sunday morning"..

I imagine that's what Alabama is going to sing very softly in the collective MU ear as the Tide force them to bite that pillow.

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Vandy's road wins the last 4 seasons: Wake Forest, Ole Miss, Rice.......Mizzou.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

our ol' boy james franklin is actually really rough ridin' good. I don't know how Ronald mumped up with him and Raheem Morris, but I'd take either as Bill's replacement. I know that would never happen. I'm just saying they'd be better than Ronald.

Offline Not Sure

• Fan
    • View Profile
On a somewhat similar note, it is pretty nuts how far people from that 2006 season have gone and how we only won 7 games that year.  Besides the two coordinators, there must have been some other coaches who are doing something now.  Think of the NFL talent from that year, Freeman, Nelson, Figurs.  And to think how close they all were to losing to Illinois State

our ol' boy james franklin is actually really rough ridin' good. I don't know how Ronald mumped up with him and Raheem Morris, but I'd take either as Bill's replacement. I know that would never happen. I'm just saying they'd be better than Ronald.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
On a somewhat similar note, it is pretty nuts how far people from that 2006 season have gone and how we only won 7 games that year.  Besides the two coordinators, there must have been some other coaches who are doing something now.  Think of the NFL talent from that year, Freeman, Nelson, Figurs.  And to think how close they all were to losing to Illinois State

Banks and Rob Jackson. Don't forget the Auburn game. I think that broke every players heart just as it broke mine.

Offline Not Sure

• Fan
    • View Profile
I was there for that one.  To this day I don't know what hurt more, the game itself, or that it gave me hope for the rest of that god awful miserable season that followed.  I vowed never to go back to Alabama after that weekend.  2 years later I had to spend 2 months there for my job.  The joke was on me.

Banks and Rob Jackson. Don't forget the Auburn game. I think that broke every players heart just as it broke mine.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Neon Leon, James Johnson and Freemaw made for a very salty backfield.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Neon Leon, James Johnson and Freemaw made for a very salty backfield.

what could have been

Offline Not Sure

• Fan
    • View Profile
just imagine if the oline wasn't so terrible.  If only we had hired a head coach with oline experience  :shakesfist:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ron prince is a dirty, lying, two dollar whore! old white men who eat one meal a day, and it must be from taco bell, treat us well!!!