Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 216718 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I will seriously LMFAO at every SEC fan I see from now until eternity if Missouri actually does just stroll into that conference and win the east. I would rather just LMFAO at every Missouri fan I see because Missouri gets steamrolled week in, week out, though.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
I hope missouri and aggy lose every game until the end of time. Them doing well in that dumbass conference doesn't make us look good, beating those teams in bowl games does.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Spoiler alert:

Missouri is going to have a ~.500 conference record over the next 20 years in the SEC and never win the conference. 

Just like they did in the big 12.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
tmcats threw the bait, and caught these gems:

MU has received more exposure this week alone than KSU has in the past 10 years. You'll get plenty of media attention when the Big Bevo Conference falls apart and you join the Big East.

Thanks. It's great to have some other team's fan here who understands what the Big 12 lost when we left it behind. Somebody who pines for the glory days when we all used to be joined together in lockstep across the Great Plains. Somebody who's not afraid to express their disappointment at what the Big 12 has become.

As always, every one of our future victories will stand as testimony to the quality of some other conference.

I only wish there were more Big 12 partisans who would post here. I wonder why you're the only one left...

You will not be able to ride along on our new glory
Big Bevo can go pi$$ themselves for all I care

Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Reality and MehtU fans:  I'll take 2 things that will never meet for a $1000 Alex

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
If they lose, that board will be an absolute treat to read Saturday night and Sunday.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I see that A&M is so desperate for a rival since moving to their lesser conference they had to put up a billboard begging for one.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
LOL, ESPN says "no one likes you losers, we'd rather go to College Station and get crushed by logs than your shitty school"

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I can confirm that mu fans talk about ku/ksu almost non-stop.  It gets old.   :blah:  <---- except hange the top blah top "KSU" and the bottom "blah" to "ku"

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I will laugh hard if MU loses Saturday.  They should win by two touchdowns.  Also, Missouri should easily win 8 games this year.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
I've never even met an MU fan.  That's a weird fact about steve dave.  I've seen them a lot and junk but have never known or been introduced to an MU fan.  Not one conversation in my life did I speak to someone that I knew was an MU fan.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My boss is a MU fan, but he wishes they were still in the Big 12.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
My boss is a MU fan, but he wishes they were still in the Big 12.
I know a few MU fans. They all wish they were still in the Big 12.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I've never even met an MU fan.  That's a weird fact about steve dave.  I've seen them a lot and junk but have never known or been introduced to an MU fan.  Not one conversation in my life did I speak to someone that I knew was an MU fan.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=19367.msg467473#msg467473  :dunno:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Most MU fans wanted the Big 10 and when the Big 10 told them "lol, no thanks" they had to find a new savior.  Now they pretend they told the Big 10 no.  It is more delusional than the Aggies new national titles.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It really is a KC vs St. Louis thing.  Majority in KC wish MU had stayed. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
I know one MU fan that was EMAW before.  Not sure what happened.  Anyway this guy posted on FB on the anniversary that those douches burned down Lawrence.  It was like celebrating that event.  Very weird.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

I was not there.  I think we discussed this in Chicago actually. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Speaking of, lots of charcters to add to that thread.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Most MU fans wanted the Big 10 and when the Big 10 told them "lol, no thanks" they had to find a new savior.  Now they pretend they told the Big 10 no.  It is more delusional than the Aggies new national titles.

This is very true. My one and only MU friend claims they were offered a "Partial Membership" in the Big10 where they wouldnt get full TV money for a couple of years. MU said no so Big10 offered nebraska the same deal and nub said yes. No idea how true any of this is btw

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

This is very true. My one and only MU friend claims they were offered a "Partial Membership" in the Big10 where they wouldnt get full TV money for a couple of years. MU said no so Big10 offered nebraska the same deal and nub said yes. No idea how true any of this is btw

Once NU hinted they'd listen, mu was dropped.   They were an afterthought.  They just don't add any value

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile

Once NU hinted they'd listen, mu was dropped.   They were an afterthought.  They just don't add any value

The question is was MU officially offered or was the big10 just flirting with them to make the prom queen mad? MU Friend claims his frat bro's dad/relative or something was on the board of trustees and that the big10 offered partial membership but they turned it down wanting immediate full membership.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

The question is was MU officially offered or was the big10 just flirting with them to make the prom queen mad? MU Friend claims his frat bro's dad/relative or something was on the board of trustees and that the big10 offered partial membership but they turned it down wanting immediate full membership.

My ITK source was ON the board.  There was no offer.  Just discussions that quickly cooled when NU became an option.  I could see a "you can apply for partial membership or not and we might consider it, we have NU now" type of offer.  There was never a formal offer.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Speaking of, lots of charcters to add to that thread.

Added a couple. Plenty of more to go.