Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 215261 times)

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
They aren't winning the SEC East.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

The SEC east is dog crap

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile

The SEC east is dog crap
better than the old big 12 north though?
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Florida, Georgia and Tennessee can be good any year

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Uhh, thanks?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Those guys are going to get really delusional when they win the SEC East this season.
JFC...  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Guys, the SEC East is a breeze.  I hope Mizzou loses every games just to rub it in their stupid fans' faces, but there's no chance.

They should cruise in the East. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Guys, the SEC East is a breeze.  I hope Mizzou loses every games just to rub it in their stupid fans' faces, but there's no chance.

Coming from the Big 12 round robin to the SEC lEast?  They can play half speed and roll.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

Coming from the Big 12 round robin to the SEC lEast?  They can play half speed and roll.
Yea I suppose it could happen if it was anyone but Mozou.  :lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The SEC east is dog crap
better than the old big 12 north though?

No. No, it's not.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Quote from: Me 8 years ago
Nebraska, Kansas State, and Colorado can be good any year.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
The SEC East is garbage. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Pinkel gonna Pinkel

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I would say that if they can make a bowl game in the big 12, they can at least make a bowl in the SEC.
Vandy Kentucky Tennessee are all should wins and Florida Georgia are could wins. Bama is a sure loss and theyll handle TAMU and should win all 4 non cons.
So assuming they get creampied by Bama and take an anal pounding from South Carolina and either Georgia or Florida they could easily go 9-3 to 10-2.
South Carolina isnt losing to anyone besides LSU. MAYBE arkansas but still either way theyd have the tie breaker over Mizzou.
so basically mizzou has to beat USC which probalby wont happen.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I would say that if they can make a bowl game in the big 12, they can at least make a bowl in the SEC.
Vandy Kentucky Tennessee are all should wins and Florida Georgia are could wins. Bama is a sure loss and theyll handle TAMU and should win all 4 non cons.
So assuming they get creampied by Bama and take an anal pounding from South Carolina and either Georgia or Florida they could easily go 9-3 to 10-2.
South Carolina isnt losing to anyone besides LSU. MAYBE arkansas but still either way theyd have the tie breaker over Mizzou.

This post turned me on in a weird way.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

South Carolina had a good season last year on the back of a weak SEC East. They aren't that much better than Mizzou, but you are right that the battle for the SEC title between SC and MU is going to go down to the wire.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
When South Carolina is your toughest division game you need to  :dance: your ass off.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
South Carolina and Georgia are both way better than Mizzou. Mizzou isn't going to finish higher than either of those teams.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
South Carolina and Georgia are both way better than Mizzou. Mizzou isn't going to finish higher than either of those teams.
Amen Bruther.  Are pig aggies involved? 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Amen Bruther.  Are pig aggies involved?

Arkansas is in the West, and South Carolina and Georgia actually are not much better than Mizzou, if at all. Plus, Georgia has to play at Missouri and at South Carolina. South Carolina has the honor of losing to both LSU and Arkansas. Missouri drew Alabama, who will demolish them, but they also get Texas A&M, who will be awful. The SEC East is the new Big 12 North.

It's actually a whole lot weaker than the old Big 12 North because the nortards had to play 3 good teams from the south every year. The eastards only play 2 teams, making it somewhat likely to not have to play anybody good from the west. Those guys are going to get the stars to line up like they did for KU in 2007 just about every year.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:02:21 PM by Nuts Kicked »

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
:dance:

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
time will tell with both gerogia and florida. i could see both being better than MU but could also see both not being as a consistent as MU likely ould will be.
South Carolina I think is a legit team this year. Still though, MU only has one sure loss on their schedule and only 2 or 3 real toss ups.
They lose to Bama and go 2-1 in the tossups and they might just earn the right to get curbed by ElephantAggy or GeauxAggy
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2jf9Hz_RM&feature=youtu.be

Mizzou has kind of found their niche with all of these embarrassing, white trash fan videos.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2jf9Hz_RM&feature=youtu.be

That was pretty funny.  At least their embracing what they really are, and not taking themselves too seriously.

(Also when he cut the kids balloons I pictured Southwell swooping in and snatching them from the air and handing back to the kid, and then of course flashing that smile  :love:)