Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 215286 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
MU is so happy.  I mean, they are just pumping out the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) songs based on the SEC move.

I bet that feels great.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Confederate Flags and the discussion of such...
Posted on: July 2, 2012 at 00:18:35 CT
Nick MU

Member For:13.43 yrs
Level:Moderator
M.O.B. Votes:1
This is a repost from last October, but it still applies.

I've moved an earlier thread about this to the Politics board. First of all, this is the football board. Second, it is a topic that is filled with strong, passionate feelings on all sides. It is also a complex issue requiring more than just a fleeting glance to understand and appreciate all points of view.

Combine those two things and you have great potential for divisiveness over the issue which is not something I want on this board. So I have instructed the moderators to move any and all discussions about Confederate topics to the Politics board.

Discussing Quantrill causes enough of an uproar on here, I surely don't want to refight the whole Civil War.

Actually, it pretty much boils down to whether or not you think people should be able to force other people to work for them for no pay, keep them in squalor, and buy and sell them as property. But I could see how weak Mizzou minds have a tough time parsing through that and deciding whether it's okay or not. As the fall of the Roman empire showed, people get stupider as they get more closely related.

These retards have to pretend it is very complicated because they don't understand why it's a symbol of the old slavey south.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Not sure where to put this but when I was down at the Ozarks this weekend I had an interesting run in with a missouri fan.

While shopping in a KSU hat at the only Grocery Store in Versailles(Dont pronounce it like the treaty!),which happens to be a walmart, a 45 year old employee pushing a pallet jack full of bottled water starts asking me if Snyder is still alive.

It was amazing.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Not sure where to put this but when I was down at the Ozarks this weekend I had an interesting run in with a missouri fan.

While shopping in a KSU hat at the only Grocery Store in Versailles(Dont pronounce it like the treaty!),which happens to be a walmart, a 45 year old employee pushing a pallet jack full of bottled water starts asking me if Snyder is still alive.

It was amazing.

And?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

It was amazing.

And?

He is.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It was amazing.

And?

He is.
:horrorsurprise:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
In Columbia right now.  Best Mexican restaurant here?  Chevys

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

point, counter-point, La Hacienda

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Columbia, MO has 791 billboards.  Most popular advertiser?  Military surplus shop

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

Disgusting.

How many Kountry Kreme Kitchen type places?  I bet a lot.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Disgusting.

A lot.  There are billboards on top of billboards.  It's creepy.

Nicest hotel?  Fairfield

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Disgusting.

Nicest hotel?  Fairfield

Best Billboard? A reminder not to shake babies.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

Disgusting.

Nicest hotel?  Fairfield

Best Billboard? A reminder not to shake babies.
There is another one 1/2 mile past that one that says, "We are not kidding. Please do not shake your you're baby."

EDIT: sorry, had to correct for Columbia
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:00:34 AM by dobber »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
There are more flies in Columbia, Missouri than anywhere else in North America.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

It was amazing.

ha, I love how Missouri names their cities after other places and intentionally pronounces them wrong. New MAD-rid. NeVAYda. Lebinin. Versails. There are probably lots of others.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

It was amazing.

ha, I love how Missouri names their cities after other places and intentionally pronounces them wrong. New MAD-rid. NeVAYda. Lebinin. Versails. There are probably lots of others.

Missouri, as a whole, is very proud of ignorance to the point that they like to throw it in ppl's faces. 

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]

Disgusting.

Nicest hotel?  Fairfield

Confirmed.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile

MU gets 10 wins this year and the next phase of MU football
begins. The phase of when MU gets the 4 and 5 star recruits from the south east and other areas of the country. The phase where MU starts to become a household name nationally. The phase of becoming the SEC giant!!!!
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Starbucks is too expensive for a large majority of COMO inhabitants.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

They prefer to start the day with booty bumps/butt rockets (meth administered in the rectum).  The ladies generally boof or suitcase it I've heard.  Fancy iced coffees don't really stack up. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

They prefer to start the day with booty bumps/butt rockets (meth administered in the rectum).  The ladies generally boof or suitcase it I've heard.  Fancy iced coffees don't really stack up.
Good lord I must be old. I don't even know what half of that means.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

It was amazing.

Missour-ah

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile

Holy crap!  I had to make numerous consultations to urbandictionary.com.  So, you're saying that Moo women begin and end the day sticking something up their ass?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Just got back.  Did you guys know they are super proud that they have a trash strewn, busted up interstate that bi-sects their town?  What is wrong with those idiots?  Do they need commerce that bad that they build their town straddling a major interstate?  weirdos

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

Holy crap!  I had to make numerous consultations to urbandictionary.com.  So, you're saying that Moo women begin and end the day sticking something up their ass?

Yes.  It enhances the absorption and protects against meth mouth.  They also soak tampons in vodka and insert.  Can then get wicked day drunk and nobody knows why they are nor does their breath smell all boozy. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.