Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 215260 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The confederate flag is hilarious, but I just hope K-State never goes to the SEC. Currie would do exactly the same thing and you guys know it. Just look at what he wore to the nut fry. When in Rome, Currie goes cowboy/racist, depending on where Rome is.

Currie = OPJohn?  :opcat:

He just tries to play to the crowd. If his crowd is a bunch of racist hayseeds, he will show up in a cut off denim vest and a confederate flag doo rag.

I think Alden is going to make the marching band dress exactly like that for the UGA game.

No doubt about it. The only question is whether they will play Free Bird or Sweet Home Alabama.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
The confederate flag is hilarious, but I just hope K-State never goes to the SEC. Currie would do exactly the same thing and you guys know it. Just look at what he wore to the nut fry. When in Rome, Currie goes cowboy/racist, depending on where Rome is.

He just tries to play to the crowd. If his crowd is a bunch of racist hayseeds, he will show up in a cut off denim vest and a confederate flag doo rag.

I went a little too "inside goEMAW" on that joke.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=5555.msg121797#msg121797

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I went a little too "inside goEMAW" on that joke.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=5555.msg121797#msg121797

Oh,  :lol:. I remember that. I just didn't realize the old racist dude was OP John.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

I think Alden is going to make the marching band dress exactly like that for the UGA game.

No doubt about it. The only question is whether they will play Free Bird or Sweet Home Alabama.

Missouri has gone full on John Currie with the SEC thing.  They are like Japanese tourists buying Levi jeans and smoking Marlboros when they go to Texas.  They are just hicking out as hard as they can and even debating latitudes in discussing how they are such a southern state.  I haven't seen posers this huge since Vanilla Ice tried to do thrash metal.

The UGA game will be hilarious, 20,000 idiots from St. Louis trying to BBQ, drinking sweet tea, playing Freebird.  The frat guys will try and go all Grove by wearing ties and khakis.  It is going to be a true joy to mock.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Their girls will wear sun dresses and everyone will see their tracks.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They are going to lynch a KU fan aren't they?  :frown:

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Honestly, I am not going to miss the ku rivalry

I hate those bastards, I could give a rats A$$ if we EVER play them again.

I am glad we arent playing them. You know that feeling you get when somebody ****es you off enough times you just want to be done with them? Thats how I feel about KU. Even kicking their a$$es on the football field and other sports is not enough anymore. Just be done with them.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
I had family burned out in Osceola Sept. 23, 1861
Posted on: July 2, 2012 at 13:37:38 CT
Merlin SEC
Speak for yourself yankee. We were always southerners.

:lol:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
so hold on a second, who made that ridiculous confederate mizzou flag?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile

well i tracked it down to here...which has obviously been edited by now.

http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-tigers.php?message=9754728
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

It's just a symbol of southern pride kk.  Not at all the national flag of a secessionist nation that was universally in favor of enslaving other human beings. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe this is just Mizzou's way of trying to attract Bill Self to coach bball for them.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Mizzou fans actually made that?   :sdeek:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Mizzou fans actually made that?   :sdeek:

They even made an HD version and a screensaver.

Like they have computer screens driving the JO but whatevs.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :lol:

Are those ghost collies from their graveyard?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
so I thought I'd post it here.

If uou eat at Oklahoma Joe's you're contributing to the ku AD. The owner is a huge beaker and donates a lot to ku.

I liked it ok but knowing this it's Gate's, LC's or Rosedale's only for me.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
so I thought I'd post it here.

If uou eat at Oklahoma Joe's you're contributing to the ku AD. The owner is a huge beaker and donates a lot to ku.

I liked it ok but knowing this it's Gate's, LC's or Rosedale's only for me.

someone please start threads stating Gates, LCs, and Rosedale's are EMAW and KU supporters as well. tia
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Cant wait until 2020 when I can post there again.....which I'm guess they will still be using the same format. It's the most tradition their school has.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Cant wait until 2020 when I can post there again.....which I'm guess they will still be using the same format. It's the most tradition their school has.
Jesus god, I can't read that abortion of a broad.  :sdeek:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Confederate Flags and the discussion of such...
Posted on: July 2, 2012 at 00:18:35 CT
Nick MU

Member For:13.43 yrs
Level:Moderator
M.O.B. Votes:1
This is a repost from last October, but it still applies.

I've moved an earlier thread about this to the Politics board. First of all, this is the football board. Second, it is a topic that is filled with strong, passionate feelings on all sides. It is also a complex issue requiring more than just a fleeting glance to understand and appreciate all points of view.

Combine those two things and you have great potential for divisiveness over the issue which is not something I want on this board. So I have instructed the moderators to move any and all discussions about Confederate topics to the Politics board.

Discussing Quantrill causes enough of an uproar on here, I surely don't want to refight the whole Civil War.

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Confederate Flags and the discussion of such...
Posted on: July 2, 2012 at 00:18:35 CT
Nick MU

Member For:13.43 yrs
Level:Moderator
M.O.B. Votes:1
This is a repost from last October, but it still applies.

I've moved an earlier thread about this to the Politics board. First of all, this is the football board. Second, it is a topic that is filled with strong, passionate feelings on all sides. It is also a complex issue requiring more than just a fleeting glance to understand and appreciate all points of view.

Combine those two things and you have great potential for divisiveness over the issue which is not something I want on this board. So I have instructed the moderators to move any and all discussions about Confederate topics to the Politics board.

Discussing Quantrill causes enough of an uproar on here, I surely don't want to refight the whole Civil War.

Actually, it pretty much boils down to whether or not you think people should be able to force other people to work for them for no pay, keep them in squalor, and buy and sell them as property. But I could see how weak Mizzou minds have a tough time parsing through that and deciding whether it's okay or not. As the fall of the Roman empire showed, people get stupider as they get more closely related.