Author Topic: Weis  (Read 19676 times)

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Re: Weis
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2012, 06:30:24 PM »
Did Charlie bite off/eat his own foot?!?!   :horrorsurprise:

Brings a new meaning to the whole "Charlie bit me!" meme.

why is this man wearing a hoodie in 100 degree heat.

that pic is from spring football.

i'm disappointed it got reprinted. i'd been saving it for the right moment.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2012, 09:17:52 PM »
So Weis is taking most of July off.  Do you think Snyder is taking July off?  Also said the depth chart was going to change from the post spring depth chart.  Interesting to me that the newcomers are going to walk right into spots without so much as a practice.   Weis is an interesting dude he seems pretty darn sure of himself it will be fun to watch this.

He better not take too much time off.  KU ranked 90th, KSU ranked 37th.  Maybe this will help explain the 10-2, 2-10 mystery FB can't figure out.  :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2012, 11:09:37 PM »
Did Charlie bite off/eat his own foot?!?!   :horrorsurprise:

Brings a new meaning to the whole "Charlie bit me!" meme.

Doctors took his foot on account of the diabeetus

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2012, 09:46:59 AM »
So Weis is taking most of July off.  Do you think Snyder is taking July off?  Also said the depth chart was going to change from the post spring depth chart.  Interesting to me that the newcomers are going to walk right into spots without so much as a practice.   Weis is an interesting dude he seems pretty darn sure of himself it will be fun to watch this.

He better not take too much time off.  KU ranked 90th, KSU ranked 37th.  Maybe this will help explain the 10-2, 2-10 mystery FB can't figure out.  :lol:

He WILL get to the bottom of that most wonderous of mysteries.

"Unsolved Mysteries"" starring Coach FB.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 29, 2012, 10:08:21 AM »

Yea, maybe he could include the reason his foot is missing.  :fatty:

Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 29, 2012, 08:26:39 PM »

You think those Gridiron videos will have the UM host who was also in Caddy Shack II on them this year?

Offline bigwilliestyle1407

• Combo-Fan
  • "when the eff did we get ice cream?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 29, 2012, 09:52:25 PM »
Just can't wait until he is as fat as Mangina and back on his rascal full time....... I figure once thier getting railroaded in the out of confrence games he will start binge eating himself into shape in no time....  :excited:
"Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
 John Wooden

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2012, 11:07:18 AM »
i have 2 true story guys.
1. one of my closest friends (a beaker  :barf:) went to go hear Front Butt speak here in Garden at the country club, and when they shook hands, friend said he had to go to the bathroom and wash his hands there was so much sweat on Front butts fat little sausage hands.
Friend said he tehn nearly vomited, and is now thinking about transferring to ksu.
2. Country club owners grand daughter went to meet front butt and front butt gave her a big hearty laugh and a smile, and said 6 year old girl ran away crying.
you do the math guys. Front butt is scaring people away from UK as we speak.

Go Home Dad you're drunk