Author Topic: Things that gross you out but shouldn't  (Read 10684 times)

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Things that gross you out but shouldn't
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2012, 09:16:04 PM »
Mayonnaise
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2012, 11:42:30 PM »
Mayonnaise

but not miracle whip right? 
                                     Mayo = gross
                    Miracle Whip Light = awsome tangyness that makes sandwiches perfect

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Things that gross you out but shouldn't
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2012, 01:37:59 AM »
Pot lucks scare me also. Only eat the food of the people I know of who made it. Rude, or just being safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2012, 08:05:11 AM »
Pot lucks scare me also. Only eat the food of the people I know of who made it. Rude, or just being safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is as normal as normal can be.  i'm not eating no freaking pot luck crap.  same with buffets unless they're nice ones, and even them i'm sketchy on them.  its' just another pot luck.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2012, 08:31:43 AM »
Nose whistlers. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2012, 08:52:26 AM »
Hearing people chew their food. Sometimes I have to turn down movies when it's a meal scene. I also have to have to turn on something to watch or some music if I'm eating by myself so I don't hear myself chewing.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2012, 10:31:03 AM »
Hearing people chew their food. Sometimes I have to turn down movies when it's a meal scene. I also have to have to turn on something to watch or some music if I'm eating by myself so I don't hear myself chewing.

That is weird Jake.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2015, 04:39:44 PM »
Here's one. I just got done going to the bathroom at work and the guy in the stall next to me had to grunt his way through doing the job. He was also breathing heavily. I mean we've all had some close calls, but do you really need to grunt, breath heavily, and dramatically sigh when complete?  :dubious: :flush:

I've been wanting to bring this up for months now but didn't feel like making a "Are you an old guy who makes old guy noises?" thread.  What's up with guys (generally older) who have to be so loud and demonstrative in public bathrooms?  I'm not talking about poopmergencies, I'm talking at the urinal, posting up an invisible Charles Barkley, deep-breathing, constricted-nostril whistling, grunting, throat-clearing gross people.  Are you just oblivious of the people around you, or are we talking about medical conditions, here?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2015, 04:41:14 PM »
Here's one. I just got done going to the bathroom at work and the guy in the stall next to me had to grunt his way through doing the job. He was also breathing heavily. I mean we've all had some close calls, but do you really need to grunt, breath heavily, and dramatically sigh when complete?  :dubious: :flush:

I've been wanting to bring this up for months now but didn't feel like making a "Are you an old guy who makes old guy noises?" thread.  What's up with guys (generally older) who have to be so loud and demonstrative in public bathrooms?  I'm not talking about poopmergencies, I'm talking at the urinal, posting up an invisible Charles Barkley, deep-breathing, constricted-nostril whistling, grunting, throat-clearing gross people.  Are you just oblivious of the people around you, or are we talking about medical conditions, here?
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2015, 04:45:21 PM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2015, 04:59:10 PM »

It's common enough that I think maybe peeing and pooping is a real ordeal when you get older and I'm not looking forward to it.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2015, 05:07:14 PM »
-Realizing a female is/did go #2
-crockpot food (minus cheese dip and lil smokies)
-sitting on a seat warmed from someone else's body heat

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2015, 05:46:11 PM »
Really great additions phil
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2015, 05:52:52 PM »
I was about to come in here and say wigs again.  Just thinking about them makes me short of breath.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2015, 06:12:55 PM »
sitting next to another guy with shorts on in a cramped space like backseat and your legs and leg hairs are touching

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2015, 06:16:41 PM »
This thread is a living nightmare

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2015, 07:28:22 PM »

sitting next to another guy with shorts on in a cramped space like backseat and your legs and leg hairs are touching
oh no. This is supposed to gross you out. Like on an airplane with some fat guy in shorts who plops down right next to you.
eff that, can I fly standby on the next flight?

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2015, 07:42:18 PM »

oh no. This is supposed to gross you out. Like on an airplane with some fat guy in shorts who plops down right next to you.

Gonna win 'em all!

yeah but i'm talking about a buddy maybe even a roommate or best man at your wedding and you just played some three on three at the rec or whatever and now you have to pile in one car because dustin left early to go to a movie with his gf and now you are sitting middle in the back seat and there is just leg hair over leg hair over leg hair and it's just like getting entagled and interwoven with yours.

Offline BringBackEcoKat

• Fan
  • The Lady of Winters
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2015, 07:48:13 PM »

Gonna win 'em all!

yeah but i'm talking about a buddy maybe even a roommate or best man at your wedding and you just played some three on three at the rec or whatever and now you have to pile in one car because dustin left early to go to a movie with his gf and now you are sitting middle in the back seat and there is just leg hair over leg hair over leg hair and it's just like getting entagled and interwoven with yours.

Guys should just shave their legs then they wouldn't have this problem...  :eye:
'Cause Cats

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2015, 08:14:29 PM »
I would say one of the most disgusting things for me is little kids with kool aid stains above their lip.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2015, 08:21:19 PM »
I would say one of the most disgusting things for me is little kids with kool aid stains above their lip.

little kids with cold but sticky hands
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2015, 08:25:03 PM »

Gonna win 'em all!

okay. Carry on.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2015, 08:27:12 PM »

Gonna win 'em all!

If you have that much leg hair then you have a genetic problem. You might be a wookie.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2015, 08:34:14 PM »

Gonna win 'em all!

If you have that much leg hair then you have a genetic problem. You might be a wookie.
Setting next to a wookie would it gross me out.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2015, 08:44:47 PM »

Gonna win 'em all!

quick hypothetical for you mrs gooch- lets say we all go to lunch and since you are the shortest you are stuck in the back with kat kid and myself and you have to sit in the middle and we are all wearing shorts and his leg and my leg are all hairy and right up against yours. like touching and stuff. gross, right?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 08:59:08 PM by Rick RowdyBoyy Daris »