Author Topic: why we will never be great and will soon suck  (Read 3979 times)

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
why we will never be great and will soon suck
« on: April 29, 2012, 02:45:50 PM »
entering the stadium for the spring game, a line and I mean line of  :opcat: waiting to get a picture with Currie, I had to stop and soak this tardtuck fest in, kind of like seeing a horrible roadside accident, you have to look, comments heard:
1. "Great hire John".....
2. "Coach Weber knows his stuff".....
3. "Thank you for being our A.D."......
4. "Can we get rid of the black uniforms"......

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Re: why we will never be great and will soon suck
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »
entering the stadium for the spring game, a line and I mean line of  :opcat: waiting to get a picture with Currie, I had to stop and soak this tardtuck fest in, kind of like seeing a horrible roadside accident, you have to look, comments heard:

Never forget.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 06:53:50 PM »
good point.  currie is right not to give a crap about a handful of negators here in butthurt city because 99.9% of us love weber and everything about him.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 07:08:08 PM »
good point.  currie is right not to give a crap about a handful of negators here in butthurt city because 99.9% of us love weber and everything about him.

Yep.

The lesson here is that our fanbase is a bunch of hayseed dolts.  They are easy to exploit.  It's now on us to figure out our own ways to do so.

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 07:55:56 PM »

This would have been appropriate at that time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOP-pcl-XUY&feature=endscreen

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 02:29:30 PM »

way to cut your butthurt negator / too cool for school teeth there, E3.
 :ksu:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 07:13:02 PM »
I enjoyed at the spring game the tucks that cheered for the weber promo and the guys like me that boo'd the piss out of it.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 02:37:15 PM »
No, this is why:

Although he's not against raising his voice, Weber said he tries to use "the other approach first" when coaching his players. He said he believes in "hugging a lot and talking a lot."

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/7889734/oscar-weber-re-energized-kansas-state-wildcats-men-college-basketball

He's also going to teach all of the players to perform a flawless mangina.  "No, No. You have to tuck the penis before you squeeze your thighs together. Here, let me get in there." 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 03:37:37 PM »
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 04:19:38 PM »
I keep thinking these will piss me of less a time goes by, but it seems like there's always a new nugget that inflames my butthurt.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2012, 07:45:03 AM »
Once the losing becomes more commonplace and the apathy sets in again they won't bother me as much.

For now though, the inference that "when you're a school as small time and shitty as Kansas State you have to settle for this type of garbage" still really chaps my ass.

Few are the times when a coach lands a high-profile job in a big six conference less than a month after being fired from an almost-equal position in another big six league. Then again, schools such as K-State rarely have opportunities to hire a man who has appeared in an NCAA title game or a guy who was once named national coach of the year.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008