Author Topic: Fedor's Janky Spring Game Report  (Read 7025 times)

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Fedor's Janky Spring Game Report
« on: April 28, 2012, 08:49:30 PM »
Starting with the linemen to establish my HFBIQ:
There was footwork and road gradering and good hips etc.  Mueller is now 4th or 5th string, I don't even want to imagine the circumstances that got him on the field  last year.

Arthur did not play.  Neither did Baby Lockett.  Not sure who replaced Arthur.  Sexton prob got Lock's reps.  Torell is prob 5th receiver.

Sams is #2 and a distant #2 at that Klein was the only QB to play w/ the 1's, Bender started with the 2's but did not reappear.

Klein still throws weird, but was wicked accurate.  Crossing routes all day.  Only had two questionable throws, one was intercepted in the end zone.  Vanilla offense, lots of throws to TE and FB. #2 defense was very overmatched guys were wide open everywhere.
QB's were down @ contact, even minor.  So sack #'s are inflated and rushing yards suffered.

Sorry hipster reverse racists, Braden Wilson was the MVP of the game w/ 2 rushing TDs and 1 rec. TD.

Sam Johnson ... whatever it doesn't matter, not as bad as expected.

Sams and Gronk were in the backfield together, broke football completely with the combined awesomeness and the football ended up on the turf.  Sams clearly thought it was Gronks fault, OKCat agreed.

No clear favorite to replace 2y's that I could see, Randall Evans and and Thomas Ferguson split time there. 

Morgan Burns worked a little at corner for EMAWS in the Wichita area.

I am losing steam now... ask me questions or not I probably won't remember anyway.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Fedor's Janky Spring Game Report
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 08:59:56 PM »
D-line?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 09:04:06 PM »
Did Cody Whitehair get on the field at all?  Didn't see in stats page but I figured we'd see him quite a bit this season. 

How did Tuggle look at LB?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 09:07:04 PM »
Well, Arthur and Baby Lockett both played, so based on these fallacies I'm not sure how to take the rest of your report.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 09:10:44 PM »
Well, Arthur and Baby Lockett both played, so based on these fallacies I'm not sure how to take the rest of your report.

http://www.kstatesports.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2011-2012/s2012.html#GAME.PRE 

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 09:13:12 PM »
You lost all credibility when you spoke positively about Braden Wilson.  He is terrible and cannot block.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 09:14:16 PM »

Could have sworn I saw 16 playing. But that report shows Arthur played, so thank you?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 09:16:59 PM »

Could have sworn I saw 16 playing. But that report shows Arthur played, so thank you?

It was more of a "here take a look at this" than a "hahahah OMG lol you dumbass."  I only looked for Lockett and Whitehair and didn't find either.

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 09:22:00 PM »
Braden needed two attempts to score against that #2 D from like the 1 yd line.  He is awful.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 09:22:30 PM »
D-line?

Vai looked v. good, but honestly the White were so inept it was tough to tell much from three and out after three and out.

Meshak was disrupting things, and Adam Davis was in there as well but I don't think we will have a premier pass rusher.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 09:24:05 PM »
Klein still throws weird, but was wicked accurate.  Crossing routes all day.  Only had two questionable throws, one was intercepted in the end zone.  Vanilla offense, lots of throws to TE and FB. #2 defense was very overmatched guys were wide open everywhere.
QB's were down @ contact, even minor.  So sack #'s are inflated and rushing yards suffered.

Sorry hipster reverse racists, Braden Wilson was the MVP of the game w/ 2 rushing TDs and 1 rec. TD.

Yes, I noticed Jon Voight calling the plays.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 09:26:08 PM »
Braden needed two attempts to score against that #2 D from like the 1 yd line.  He is awful.

Pffft, that is ridiculous he is the greatest football player ever to don the purple.  Look for our new offense to feature the FB, including fly routes out of a 2 tight set.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 09:29:30 PM »
What was the 1st team O-line line up and did they look like they were working well together?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 09:30:32 PM »
So, Fedor is Lon Floyd. Good to know.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 09:31:06 PM »

It was more of a "here take a look at this" than a "hahahah OMG lol you dumbass."  I only looked for Lockett and Whitehair and didn't find either.
I did have to go to the bathroom at least twice, I obv. missed AB's tackle, but I was sure 16 did not play.  I told Mrs. Fedor that DMR's return was nice but B Lock is our return man when the season starts.  Also how much fun is it to make up nicknames for players on the fly like this?  Very fun that is how much....

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 09:35:50 PM »

:confused:
From the Post game conference, OB said CK called all 1st team plays except for two from coaches for -6.  WTF with the coaches?  :horrorsurprise:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 09:38:32 PM »
You lost all credibility when you spoke positively about Braden Wilson.  He is terrible and cannot block.
:facepalm:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 09:39:43 PM »

From the Post game conference, OB said CK called all 1st team plays except for two from coaches for -6.  WTF with the coaches?  :horrorsurprise:

Sorry, I should've been more specific.  Bud Kilmer.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 09:44:18 PM »

Sorry, I should've been more specific.  Bud Kilmer.
thx. for clearing that up.  :cool:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Fedor's Janky Spring Game Report
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 10:18:26 PM »
The starters on the O-Line were Lucas, Puetz, Finney, Stiverson, and Whitehair I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 10:48:57 PM »
It is stunning that people can think Lockett played and Arthur didn't.

In what direction were their eyes pointed?

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 10:58:12 PM »
The starters on the O-Line were Lucas, Puetz, Finney, Stiverson, and Whitehair I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TY That_Guy I appreciate it.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 11:09:14 PM »

Sams is #2 and a distant #2 at that Klein was the only QB to play w/ the 1's, Bender started with the 2's but did not reappear.

No.

No.

No clear favorite to replace 2y's that I could see, Randall Evans and and Thomas Ferguson split time there. 

No.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 11:31:25 PM »
Perhaps?
emaw

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 12:35:20 AM »

No.

No.

No.
For fucks sake no one else would get the discussion started.  Also do none of you cunts recognize a joke when you see one?  Braden Wilson MVP??  PW fill me in on where I was wrong.  I heard later that bender got dinged,  which would have kept him out.  Feel free to mix in some multicolored text.  And maybe some sarcastic humor because I am not a moron  and I will certainly understand it.