Author Topic: Would a single Jayhawk player make Snyder's 2 deep?  (Read 84413 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Would a single Jayhawk player make Snyder's 2 deep?
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »
remember whe leach called lawrence "the armpit of kansas?" 

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2012, 02:16:29 PM »

:D

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2012, 02:20:01 PM »

Man, there's a lot going on there.  I'd take a 30-minute breakdown by clams with him using a laser pointer on a giant blowup of the pic.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2012, 02:20:37 PM »

What's the best part of that picture? Is it the dog? How about the lady who looks like she's sleeping? The girl exposing her belly? Charlie's front butt? I'm just not sure. All I know is that it's one great pic.

Edit: My favorite part is definitely the guy adding Charlie's autograph to his jacket that was signed by #8, Joe Mo(rtensen).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 02:31:10 PM by Nuts Kicked »

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2012, 02:43:55 PM »
Excuse me while I LOL at all of you butthurt hayseeds from atop my mountain of BCS Bowls, national titles, Final Fours, and Big 12 championships.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »
The clown hat being signed, the professional autograph-getter with his pen stuck up his hat, Charlie's belt, the guy next to belly-chick (is there any doubt the girl in the Briscoe jersey is destined to be Beems' 80th?) being an eager beaver...

It's just great.  It should be an "image of 2012" or something at the end of the year.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2012, 02:49:35 PM »
It's like they don't realize that the past two years were coached by Turner Gill, with Jordan Webb at QB.  So funny. 

:lol:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2012, 02:50:51 PM »
The clown hat being signed, the professional autograph-getter with his pen stuck up his hat, Charlie's belt, the guy next to belly-chick (is there any doubt the girl in the Briscoe jersey is destined to be Beems' 80th?) being an eager beaver...

It's just great.  It should be an "image of 2012" or something at the end of the year.

No jean shorts and a few minorities.  I can see why you're intrigued.

:love:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2012, 02:51:55 PM »

I really like how the rope wraps around the professional autograph-getter like a seat belt.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2012, 02:56:49 PM »
The jean shorts meme from beems is probably my new favorite.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2012, 02:56:59 PM »
Beems, how embarrassing is it to have really, really, really, fat coach's? :ohno:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2012, 02:59:51 PM »
Beems, how embarrassing is it to have really, really, really, fat coach's? :ohno:

Not embarrassing at all, actually.  You gotta just embrace the fatness.  How embarrassing is it to have a coach that's collecting Social Security checks?   

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2012, 03:03:04 PM »

Not embarrassing at all, actually.  You gotta just embrace the fatness.  How embarrassing is it to have a coach that's collecting Social Security checks?
It's pretty amazing. He clown suits everyone he faces, I wish Weis could say the same. Instead, he's just known as a failing D1 coach for the time being.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2012, 03:09:15 PM »

No jean shorts

Are those not jean shorts visible through the hole in the shirt of the guy in the foreground?  :dunno:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2012, 03:13:06 PM »

No jean shorts

Are those not jean shorts visible through the hole in the shirt of the guy in the foreground?  :dunno:

I think that's just the collar of his jacket.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »

No jean shorts

I think that's just the collar of his jacket.

You may be right, Nuts Kicked.  The photo really lends itself to a variety of interpretations.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2012, 03:27:12 PM »

It's pretty amazing. He clown suits everyone he faces, I wish Weis could say the same. Instead, he's just known as a failing D1 coach for the time being.

Dude has four Super Bowl rings and two BCS Bowls.  LOL @ Old Balls.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2012, 03:33:38 PM »

He also doesn't even have enough willpower to stop eating after having his stomach stapled. That has to be very painful, yet he just keeps on eating. How can he expect his players to have discipline when he has no more self-discipline than that?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2012, 03:34:57 PM »

This would be like us bragging about Weber's accomplishments with Keady and Self's players.  Its really stupid

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2012, 03:36:05 PM »
That dog is really cute.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2012, 03:36:12 PM »
Is that a camo hat in Lawrence?
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2012, 03:37:23 PM »
Beems any truth to the rumors that Campo was sending out feelers for an NFL job and that Grunny isn't a big fan of the hours?

Thanks buddy.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 30, 2012, 03:39:11 PM »

What's the best part of that picture? Is it the dog? How about the lady who looks like she's sleeping? The girl exposing her belly? Charlie's front butt? I'm just not sure. All I know is that it's one great pic.

Edit: My favorite part is definitely the guy adding Charlie's autograph to his jacket that was signed by #8, Joe Mo(rtensen).

That jacket was worth $8 when that man bought it at Steve and Barry's.  Now that its autographed, whats it worth?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 30, 2012, 03:39:33 PM »
Beems any truth to the rumors that Campo was sending out feelers for an NFL job and that Grunny isn't a big fan of the hours?

Thanks buddy.

If those rumors are true, then KU would be better off if Grunny just left. If you can't put in enough hours for Charlie "let's get lunch" Weiss, then I don't think coaching is the right job for you.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 30, 2012, 03:40:51 PM »

That jacket was worth $8 when that man bought it at Steve and Barry's.  Now that its autographed, whats it worth?

If he had kept the jacket in mint condition, I would say $10. However, it looks kind of dirty, like he's actually been wearing it around. I would say it's now worth $3.