Author Topic: ESPN Ultimate Big 12 Road Trip  (Read 5498 times)

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
ESPN Ultimate Big 12 Road Trip
« on: April 24, 2012, 12:25:11 PM »
Might as well call this thing Ultimate EMAW Road Trip.

Week 1: West Virginia vs. Marshall
Week 2: Kansas State vs. Miami
Week 3: Texas at Ole Miss
Week 4: Kansas State at Oklahoma
Week 5: Texas at Oklahoma State
Week 6: West Virginia at Texas
Week 7: Oklahoma vs. Texas at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas
Week 8: Kansas State at West Virginia
Week 9: Notre Dame at Oklahoma
Week 10: Oklahoma State at Kansas State

Also, there's this from the newest post about the KSU/OSU game:

Manhattan will be Manhappenin' (sorry), and one of the nation's most underrated atmospheres will be at full throttle in what could be a prime-time matchup. Kansas State will be fighting for a BCS bid once again, and this one might well decide plenty in the Big 12 race.

:love:

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/48742/the-ultimate-big-12-road-trip-week-10

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: ESPN Ultimate Big 12 Road Trip
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 12:29:52 PM »
Musburger should get a condo with Not Even a Real Black Guy and get it over with.

MHK is ground zero for Big 12 football this season.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 12:33:17 PM »
Recurring conversation next fall:
Babe: Dlew, what are you doing this Saturday at 2:30?
Dlew: Watching my Cats on ABC, of course.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 12:37:04 PM »

:love:

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 12:37:19 PM »
How did the ON CAMPUS EXPERIENCE get left off that ultimate road trip list?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 12:49:56 PM »
Sucks that ESPN will probably choose to either put us on Gameday for both the OU and WVU games or have us host it for OSU.

Edit: it sucks that they won't give us all three like we deserve.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »
YOU ARE LOOKING LIVE at a jampacked LHC Bill Snyder Family Stadium, where today, two of the nation's-best square off for a chance to share the top spot in the Big 12 conference with Oklahoma.  Each defense will have its hands full.  Led by its Heisman frontrunning quarterback, Collin Klein, the Wildcats' offense is behaving like a python, squeezing opposing teams into paralysis with its ball control offense.  The Wildcats' defense though, led by the Big 12's leading tackler, Arthur Brown, will have a similar test, because it faces Joseph Randle, and the Cowboy's Wild West spread offense.  Hope you didn't forget your sunglasses, folks, because this dandy is sure to have a lot of fireworks.  It's Kansas State.  It's Oklahoma State.  It's the Big 12's game of the week.  And it's next.   

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 12:53:44 PM »
lol at the ultimate Big 12 road trip featuring only 5 Big 12 teams  :thumbs:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 12:54:14 PM »
YOU ARE LOOKING LIVE at a jampacked LHC Bill Snyder Family Stadium, where today, two of the nation's-best square off for a chance to share the top spot in the Big 12 conference with Oklahoma.  Each defense will have its hands full.  Led by its Heisman frontrunning quarterback, Collin Klein, the Wildcats' offense is behaving like a python, squeezing opposing teams into paralysis with its ball control offense.  The Wildcats' defense though, led by the Big 12's leading tackler, Arthur Brown, will have a similar test, because it faces Joseph Randle, and the Cowboy's Wild West spread offense.  Hope you didn't forget your sunglasses, folks, because this dandy is sure to have a lot of fireworks.  It's Kansas State.  It's Oklahoma State.  It's the Big 12's game of the week.  And it's next.   

:thumbs:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 12:58:14 PM »
per my count:

EMAW - 4
OU - 4
Texas - 3
WVU - 3
OSU - 2

:lynchmob:

Offline Breakfast

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
:love: :love: :love:
This has been playing on loop in my head in Brent's voice for the last 5 minutes

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2012, 01:01:40 PM »

We better have at least one ABC Primetime game too.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 01:02:34 PM »
spring game hasn't even happened yet. i'm way too excited about this season.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 01:09:13 PM »
Dlew is on fire, and it's only April.  :excited:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 01:29:18 PM »
Oh man  :excited:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 01:40:32 PM »
The road to the BCS goes through Manhattan, KS this year, guys! :excited:

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 04:19:32 PM »
Quote from: Mussy
Folks, all the talk is about Heisman trophy front-runner Collin Klein, and deservedly so. But do not forgot about Tyler Lockett. He's a gamebreaker, folks. This speedster is only two touchdowns shy of breaking the NCAA mark for kick returns.

Quote from: Kirk (dreamboat)
It really is remarkable. If you can manage to contain Klein, and good luck with that *hearty chuckle*. Then you have to deal with this stable of talented running backs. Hubert, Robinson, Pease they all just keep coming at you. Then throw in Chris Harper, who is an All-Big 12 caliber receiver. Brent, I might need to get you some Dr. Pepper, bud, if you are gonna have the voice to keep up with this explosive offense!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 04:25:25 PM by cas4ksu »

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 08:18:39 PM »
Folks, all the talk is about Heisman trophy front-runner Collin Klein, and deservedly so. But do not forgot about Tyler Lockett. He's a gamebreaker, folks. This speedster is only two touchdowns shy of breaking the NCAA mark for kick returns.

It really is remarkable. If you can manage to contain Klein, and good luck with that *hearty chuckle*. Then you have to deal with this stable of talented running backs. Hubert, Robinson, Pease they all just keep coming at you. Then throw in Chris Harper, who is an All-Big 12 caliber receiver. Brent, I might need to get you some Dr. Pepper, bud, if you are gonna have the voice to keep up with this explosive offense!

:thumbs:
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 08:30:03 PM »
YOU ARE LOOKING LIVE at a jampacked LHC LHC Bill Snyder Family Stadium, where today, two of the nation's-best square off for a chance to share the top spot in the Big 12 conference with Oklahoma.  Each defense will have its hands full.  Led by its Heisman frontrunning quarterback, Collin Klein, the Wildcats' offense is behaving like a python, squeezing opposing teams into paralysis with its ball control offense.  The Wildcats' defense though, led by the Big 12's leading tackler, Arthur Brown, will have a similar test, because it faces Joseph Randle, and the Cowboy's Wild West spread offense.  Hope you didn't forget your sunglasses, folks, because this dandy is sure to have a lot of fireworks.  It's Kansas State.  It's Oklahoma State.  It's the Big 12's game of the week.  And it's next.   

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj::pbj:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 08:52:11 PM »

This was very good, Chris.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 09:18:58 PM »
Mrs. Hamburglar just asked me why I am smirking like an idiot looking at the computer.  The truth is I read Dlew and cas4ksu's posts in Brent and Kirk's voices and I couldn't help it. 

As much as I love Kirk, there is still a part of me that misses the Brent & Gary Danielson.  There will never be a better Brent sidekick moment than when GD broke down Sproles in the 2003 Dr. Pepper. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:24:41 PM by TheHamburglar »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 09:25:37 PM »
 :D

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 09:33:42 PM »
Muss:
Herbie, I've just never seen a game get out of hand so quickly.
Herbie:
Yeah Brent, the Cowboys just have been no match for the footBall Pythons. Klein has done anything he wants to, to this defense.
Muss:
Folks, you might be looking at a Heisman winner, and National Championship team.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 11:06:58 PM »
Mrs. Hamburglar just asked me why I am smirking like an idiot looking at the computer.  The truth is I read Dlew and cas4ksu's posts in Brent and Kirk's voices and I couldn't help it. 

As much as I love Kirk, there is still a part of me that misses the Brent & Gary Danielson.  There will never be a better Brent sidekick moment than when GD broke down Sproles in the 2003 Dr. Pepper.

Gary and Brent are the best pair ever. Close second is Gary Thorne and Bill Clement in the NHL.

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 08:30:59 AM »
Brent: TOUCHDOWN, Kansas State! What? He wasn't even in the endzone yet? WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY PILLS   :runaway:
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.