Author Topic: The Palace (in Aggieville)  (Read 2914 times)

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
The Palace (in Aggieville)
« on: March 12, 2010, 11:06:34 PM »
Anybody eaten there at all yet? The menu looks pretty interesting (I'm told it was created by the guy that owns Bluesteam Bistro).

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline QuinnMac

• Fan
  • Former ksufans operators, heed the avatar warning
    • View Profile
    • Origins of the "Octogon of DOOM"
Re: The Palace (in Aggieville)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 11:13:31 PM »
Anybody eaten there at all yet? The menu looks pretty interesting (I'm told it was created by the guy that owns Bluesteam Bistro).
So the menu is gay w/ a little bit of uppity in it?

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 11:14:47 PM »
So the menu is gay w/ a little bit of uppity in it?
Yes, that's exactly it, you rough ridin' tard.

:flush:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 12:53:03 AM »
Yah

Pretty good sammies and pizza.  A bit pricey though.  I give it a thumbs up.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 01:15:08 PM »

Is it Wade Radina that opened it up or the other guy. If it was Wade that opened it up I'd def eat there

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 02:12:04 PM »
OT:  how gay is the name "wade"?

Offline QuinnMac

• Fan
  • Former ksufans operators, heed the avatar warning
    • View Profile
    • Origins of the "Octogon of DOOM"
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 04:00:42 PM »
OT:  how gay is the name "wade"?
Yes, that's exactly it, you rough ridin' tard.

:flush:

courtesy of waks

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 12:41:00 PM »

Is it Wade Radina that opened it up or the other guy. If it was Wade that opened it up I'd def eat there

that guy is a piece of crap

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 01:23:25 PM »

Story?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »
that "new palace" is actually partially owned by the two ear nose and throat doctors in town. one of their wife's is there quite a bit.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 03:16:43 PM »

This. I used to work for him. Treats every employee like a POS, only thinks of things from a business standpoint, etc. The only time he makes friends is when it helps him for the business. He also hit my friends' dogs for wagging their tail and accidentally hitting him (for pet lovers out there). He steals ideas and menu items from other places, etc. I could go on for a while.

The Palace is great food. Little pricey, but definitely worth the try.

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 04:53:41 PM »

This. I used to work for him. Treats every employee like a POS, only thinks of things from a business standpoint, etc. The only time he makes friends is when it helps him for the business. He also hit my friends' dogs for wagging their tail and accidentally hitting him (for pet lovers out there). He steals ideas and menu items from other places, etc. I could go on for a while.

My dad was at Radina's with a bunch of his friends and he kicked one of them out for talking too loud and being there without buying anything.  The rest of the group (who all bought stuff) left with him and have never been back.  He was also one of the laziest professors I've ever had.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »

My dad was at Radina's with a bunch of his friends and he kicked one of them out for talking too loud and being there without buying anything.  The rest of the group (who all bought stuff) left with him and have never been back.  He was also one of the laziest professors I've ever had.
Pense?

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 05:01:26 PM »

Pense?

Great man. 

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 06:41:20 PM »

The guy that owns Bluesteam owns Radinas too?  :confused:

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 07:28:48 PM »

He used to own both. I think he sold his Bluesteam ownership to open up the new Radinas where Taco Slut used to be.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 12:13:21 AM »
Confirmed. He used to own a bit, but sold his share over a year ago. I work at Bluestem. Probably would have quite a long time ago if Wade was still part of it.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 03:42:42 PM »
Hmmm interesting that everyone seems to hate Space Wade. I only had him as a teacher and thought he was awesome.

Offline RonLongshaft

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 06:14:14 PM »

He used to own both. I think he sold his Bluesteam ownership to open up the new Radinas where Taco Slut used to be.
[/b]

wait, what? Something is where taco hut used to be? man taco hut was the crap if you didn't plan on doing anything but shitting the next 24 hours.  I have yet to "see" taco hut in hutch.... what is this radinas place you speak of? sounds a little :ku: