Author Topic: My cell is active - Pete, you on this?  (Read 4672 times)

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
Re: My cell is active
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2012, 09:14:33 PM »
I'm guessing we'd get our asses sued off by using my Enemy of the State design (which bastardizes Old School Willie), wouldn't we? If that would even be of interest.

Kougar24, can I use your design in a video I might make?

Certainly. Do you need me to make my planned addition that makes it clear that John Currie is the EotS? Also, if you want to give a shout-out in the description, I wouldn't say no. :gocho:

Thanks. Yeah, I'll wait for the new one. I might even put you in the credits!! Probably not going to make it til this summer though.

Make a video where Snyder takes John out back and shoots him.  I think I've seen something similar to this in the past.

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2012, 09:20:30 PM »
In from the field, filing my report.  Made significant progress today.  Obtained solid pledges that will keep the billboard up for a couple of months.  Someone needs to do the groundwork on that so we can start collecting funds.  Also had a member of my cell contact a major corporate donor who is going to be talking to Schultz shortly about ceasing their annual contribution unless a change is made at the AD position.  Other than that just sowed the seeds of discord at every opportunity.  Popular opinion is as I had hoped, the pencilneck must go.

That is GREAT news.

lol if you think Currie is going to be fired before Weber even coaches a game.  you're wasting your time.

Not saying that, but they can withhold their contributions until that day arrives.  NO single donor is going to exert that kind of influence obviously, but a preponderance of messages ($$$ messages) sent to Shultz will at the very least get his attention and maybe he'll help Currie get what he really wants, which is another job.
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2012, 09:52:09 PM »
In from the field, filing my report.  Made significant progress today.  Obtained solid pledges that will keep the billboard up for a couple of months.  Someone needs to do the groundwork on that so we can start collecting funds.  Also had a member of my cell contact a major corporate donor who is going to be talking to Schultz shortly about ceasing their annual contribution unless a change is made at the AD position.  Other than that just sowed the seeds of discord at every opportunity.  Popular opinion is as I had hoped, the pencilneck must go.

That is GREAT news.

lol if you think Currie is going to be fired before Weber even coaches a game.  you're wasting your time.

Not saying that, but they can withhold their contributions until that day arrives.  NO single donor is going to exert that kind of influence obviously, but a preponderance of messages ($$$ messages) sent to Shultz will at the very least get his attention and maybe he'll help Currie get what he really wants, which is another job.

Actually, a pretty interesting point.  Don't spend what you would have given elsewhere.  Save it.  Send Schulz monthly/yearly bank records of a savings account that shows him the money you are setting aside for when Currie is fired.  Let him know it is all his the day Currie is terminated (not leaves for a better job).

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 09:56:28 PM »

That is GREAT news.

Actually, a pretty interesting point.  Don't spend what you would have given elsewhere.  Save it.  Send Schulz monthly/yearly bank records of a savings account that shows him the money you are setting aside for when Currie is fired.  Let him know it is all his the day Currie is terminated (not leaves for a better job).

I'll go one better.  Show him all the money you are holding that you will let him use to buy out Currie (that can't be all that rough ridin' much - wait - I don't even want to rough ridin' know) or let the new AD use to buy out Weber (assuming he goes to crap, which I think is a safe assumption).
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: My cell is active - Pete, you on this?
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 09:56:40 PM »
Don't care how he leaves.  If it is publically stated as a him taking another job, I am fine w/ it.  An extremely important note to make in doing things this way is to not forget schulz hired currie and that he must do much better next time.  This needs to be part of the message.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »
He leaves like Frank left.  Amid rumors of issues, to a lesser job because his boss hates him

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2012, 10:00:19 PM »
He leaves like Frank left.  Amid rumors of issues, to a lesser job because his boss hates him

How would Bubbles and Currie not get along?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2012, 10:00:26 PM »
Again, don't care how. This isn't about frank now. Its about us. Just gone and replaced w/competent, driven, win-oriented individual.

Offline Peter Klavin

• A purplenutz sock
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2012, 10:29:35 PM »

That is GREAT news.

Some of you need to pull the tampon out. Don't think for one second that Prez Shultz is going to entertain any pansy ass money schemes, you can forget about it.  :lol: Isn't K-State almost finished with the $20 million Basketball training facility?  Isn't K-State also at a funding level to begin the $70 million West Side Expansion?  Do any of you really think that a small continent of chat line members of which some are named "BURY MY male genitals IN HER" are serious $$$$$$ threats?  Oh, I'm sure bigtime k-state donors hang out on a free chat lines. :jerk:

I have the best solution of all.  Stop wearing pink panties and do what the rest of the country does in difficult situations.  Bend over and take it up the buttcrack and move on.  Crybabies man :bawl:  oscar Weber is not going to ruin K-State, hardly.  :rolleyes:   Penis-headed sissy fans ruin school identity because they don't know how to face reality and difficulties and end up making a bad stench that's hard to be around.

Ron Prince did not ruin K-State.  Stan Parrish did not ruin k-state.  K-State made it through and survived.  Jim Woolridge did not ruin k-state, Tom Asbury did not ruin k-state, Dana altman did not ruin k-state.  Sure those were tough times, but K-State made it out of the valley. 

Stop scheming, stop acting stupid, pull your bloody pad out of your panties, man up and face it. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2012, 10:38:36 PM »
Summary: man up and bend over? 

Lol, no.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2012, 10:48:17 PM »
Nobody thinks he's going to ruin K-State dumbass. WTF are you even talking about?

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2012, 10:56:26 PM »

That is GREAT news.

Some of you need to pull the tampon out. Don't think for one second that Prez Shultz is going to entertain any pansy ass money schemes, you can forget about it.  :lol: Isn't K-State almost finished with the $20 million Basketball training facility?  Isn't K-State also at a funding level to begin the $70 million West Side Expansion?  Do any of you really think that a small continent of chat line members of which some are named "BURY MY male genitals IN HER" are serious $$$$$$ threats?  Oh, I'm sure bigtime k-state donors hang out on a free chat lines. :jerk:

I have the best solution of all.  Stop wearing pink panties and do what the rest of the country does in difficult situations.  Bend over and take it up the buttcrack and move on.  Crybabies man :bawl:  oscar Weber is not going to ruin K-State, hardly.  :rolleyes:   Penis-headed sissy fans ruin school identity because they don't know how to face reality and difficulties and end up making a bad stench that's hard to be around.

Ron Prince did not ruin K-State.  Stan Parrish did not ruin k-state.  K-State made it through and survived.  Jim Woolridge did not ruin k-state, Tom Asbury did not ruin k-state, Dana altman did not ruin k-state.  Sure those were tough times, but K-State made it out of the valley. 

Stop scheming, stop acting stupid, pull your bloody pad out of your panties, man up and face it.

JC sock???

Offline jackjohnson33

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2012, 11:04:25 PM »
Willing to contribute.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2012, 12:00:15 AM »
I'm guessing we'd get our asses sued off by using my Enemy of the State design (which bastardizes Old School Willie), wouldn't we? If that would even be of interest.

Kougar24, can I use your design in a video I might make?

Certainly. Do you need me to make my planned addition that makes it clear that John Currie is the EotS? Also, if you want to give a shout-out in the description, I wouldn't say no. :gocho:

Thanks. Yeah, I'll wait for the new one. I might even put you in the credits!! Probably not going to make it til this summer though.

Make a video where Snyder takes John out back and shoots him.  I think I've seen something similar to this in the past.

I would prefer the end of Thelma and Louise with Schulz and Currie.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2012, 12:31:12 AM »
haters gonna hate. Running of Currie wont even be goEMAW's greatest accomplishment.

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2012, 12:32:04 AM »
I see you lurking.  How much are you in for?

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2012, 09:58:27 AM »

How would Bubbles and Currie not get along?

I was optimistically referring to Currie leaving

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2012, 10:03:39 AM »
I have the best solution of all.  Stop wearing pink panties and do what the rest of the country does in difficult situations.  Bend over and take it up the buttcrack and move on. 

pretty sad state of affairs when the best defense of the AD is that "hey everybody gets anally raped sometime it's your time. take it like a man."

:flush:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2012, 10:09:47 AM »
Would love a Trailer Park Boys Bubble photo shop.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2012, 10:10:33 AM »

That is GREAT news.

Some of you need to pull the tampon out. Don't think for one second that Prez Shultz is going to entertain any pansy ass money schemes, you can forget about it.  :lol: Isn't K-State almost finished with the $20 million Basketball training facility?  Isn't K-State also at a funding level to begin the $70 million West Side Expansion?  Do any of you really think that a small continent of chat line members of which some are named "BURY MY crock IN HER" are serious $$$$$$ threats?  Oh, I'm sure bigtime k-state donors hang out on a free chat lines. :jerk:

JC sock???

Casey Scott.