Author Topic: STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING, BITCHES!!!!  (Read 2392 times)

Offline h8ku

• Fan
    • View Profile
STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING, BITCHES!!!!
« on: March 31, 2012, 09:31:00 PM »
Why does this fanbase insist on taking it up the ass year after year? I’m not just talking about the tucks and their blind allegiance either. I’m talking about all of us. Having suffered through the Altman/Asbury/Neck brace era already, I’m not tolerating this again in my lifetime. The best idea I’ve seen so far is “don't give, don't go," but is that really all we can do? I don't have that kind of patience anymore, and those of you that do are like weak prisoners that continue to get raped by the bigger ones, and are too chickenshit to do anything about it (then you end up enjoying it). After all, Kellis Robinett is STILL the Steagle beat writer, we hired an experiment to replace a HOF football coach, now this!!! – oh well, turn the other cheek…

eff that. Here are a few things I would like to see happen.
-   A well attended, organized protest will get media attention (which Currie obviously values considering the methodical placement of his controversial press conferences).
-   Enough heated vocal opposition towards Currie at every Catbacker function and public appearance to a point where he either quits, or feels so much pressure that he finds a sudden "compliance issue" and dismisses Bubbles before he has a chance to coach a game.
-   Violence and destruction

Feel free to post more ideas on how to retract this from happening. Take the best idea and roll with it.

Either that or perhaps we can all take the heaven’s gate route. I hear Applesauce and Phenobarbital are cheap this time of year.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING, BITCHES!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 09:44:07 PM »
You could start a pro weber rally as a decoy and then we could beat your face in with a brick.  If you love emaw, you'd gladly accept the role of martyr.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline h8ku

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 09:46:07 PM »
You could start a pro weber rally as a decoy and then we could beat your face in with a brick.  If you love emaw, you'd gladly accept the role of martyr.
Based on my post what makes you think I'd show up to a pro weber rally? shitdick

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 09:53:10 PM »
what makes you think I'd show up to a pro weber rally?
I think the main point is that we show we aren't going to take this, and that you are deceased by brick. 

shitdick

I can't be expected to control your mother's bowel movements. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline h8ku

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 10:33:00 PM »
I think the main point is that we show we aren't going to take this, and that you are deceased by brick. 

shitdick

That's actually would be kind of funny, if it made contextual sense. It's edgy to pick on the guy who doesn't post much and you're actually a decent poster, but you whiffed on this one. I know you can do better so I'll strike this one as you having an off night. It must be tough to focus while enjoying Currie's metaphorical dick inserted in your ass.

So we can count doom in as one who defines EMAW as getting the lube out.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:38:10 PM by h8ku »

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 10:38:34 PM »

shitdick

That's actually would be kind of funny, if it made contextual sense. It's edgy to pick on the guy who doesn't post much and your actually a decent poster, but you whiffed on this one. I know you can do better so I'll strike this one as you having an off night. It must be tough to focus while enjoying Currie's metaphorical dick inserted in your ass.

So we can count doom in as one who defines EMAW as getting the lube out.

We can count me as one of the few who stood outside the bram today holding signs and wearing a gottlieb headband (compliments of mr. kk)  What the eff have you done about it lately? 

Offline h8ku

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 11:14:31 PM »
We can count me as one of the few who stood outside the bram today holding signs and wearing a gottlieb headband (compliments of mr. kk) 
What the eff have you done about it lately?
Good for you, but a pro Gottlieb rally doesn't intrigue me enough to make the drive up there (and obviously didn't make a difference). I'm looking for ideas that would make Currie either GTFO or convince him to tell Bubbles "oh never-mind, I was just kidding. The job isn't yours."

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 12:00:33 AM »
We can count me as one of the few who stood outside the bram today holding signs and wearing a gottlieb headband (compliments of mr. kk) 
What the eff have you done about it lately?
Good for you, but a pro Gottlieb rally doesn't intrigue me enough to make the drive up there (and obviously didn't make a difference). I'm looking for ideas that would make Currie either GTFO or convince him to tell Bubbles "oh never-mind, I was just kidding. The job isn't yours."

light yourself on fire.   :dunno:

Offline USCbballIsBack

• USC 1 KSU 0
  • Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 12:03:26 AM »
You guys seem really adamant about hiring a guy who has 0 coaching/assistant coaching experience. Yeah Weber sucks, but how is Gottlieb any better?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 12:04:16 AM »
You guys seem really adamant about hiring a guy who has 0 coaching/assistant coaching experience. Yeah Weber sucks, but how is Gottlieb any better?

Gottlieb is not a proven loser and he couldn't possibly be worse.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 12:11:10 AM »
Also has an easier pitch to recruits.  That 0 experience argument is fairly flawed, in that I'd rather have an unproven guy like gottlieb (especially with the name rec and upside) then someone who just got paid 3.5 mil to go away from a bigger program.  I fully believe gottlieb gets a chance in the next 5 years, and does amazing. 

Offline USCbballIsBack

• USC 1 KSU 0
  • Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 12:14:04 AM »
Yet Gottlieb wasn't hired probably because he has 0 experience. Why else would KSU hire Weber? That article probably had KSU fans thinking Gottlieb was a real possibility. I feel bad that you guys have a shitty AD...

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 12:29:04 AM »
Yet Gottlieb wasn't hired probably because he has 0 experience. Why else would KSU hire Weber? That article probably had KSU fans thinking Gottlieb was a real possibility. I feel bad that you guys have a shitty AD...

Gottlieb was a real possibility.  go to hiregottlieb.com and listen to his 810 interview.  Our last 2 would have done it.  You are right, it does suck to have a shitty ad.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2012, 12:35:19 AM »
Doug wanted the job, our AD didn't fail to sign Gottlieb.  Our AD is shitty because he chose to hire a limpdick washout who he can control rather than the hotshot ESPN stud who would stand up to him.

Offline buttsbuttsbutts

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2012, 12:41:00 AM »
what would be the best way to tell Currie and Schulz that I'm not renewing my tickets because they hired Weber?

Offline h8ku

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 06:31:38 AM »
what would be the best way to tell Currie and Schulz that I'm not renewing my tickets because they hired Weber?

By having someone with the authority to do so fire him (or make him want to quit). thank god someone on this site with post count street cred finally started the War on John Currie thread => http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=20496.0

Let this thread die and post your ideas there. Let's get this done.

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 07:18:53 AM »
Doug wanted the job, our AD didn't fail to sign Gottlieb.  Our AD is shitty because he chose to hire a limpdick washout who he can control rather than the hotshot ESPN stud who would stand up to him.
you hit the nail on the head...John currie just wants people which will comply, and people whom he can control....The oscar Webber abortion was merely a slap in our face..

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 08:33:50 AM »

How in the eff can you feel bad for us that we have a shitty AD... YOU benefitted from it the most! Feel bad for us - eff off.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline ksuchris2000

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 09:05:15 AM »
Why does this fanbase insist on taking it up the ass year after year? I’m not just talking about the tucks and their blind allegiance either. I’m talking about all of us. Having suffered through the Altman/Asbury/Neck brace era already, I’m not tolerating this again in my lifetime. The best idea I’ve seen so far is “don't give, don't go," but is that really all we can do? I don't have that kind of patience anymore, and those of you that do are like weak prisoners that continue to get raped by the bigger ones, and are too chickenshit to do anything about it (then you end up enjoying it). After all, Kellis Robinett is STILL the Steagle beat writer, we hired an experiment to replace a HOF football coach, now this!!! – oh well, turn the other cheek…

eff that. Here are a few things I would like to see happen.
-   A well attended, organized protest will get media attention (which Currie obviously values considering the methodical placement of his controversial press conferences).
-   Enough heated vocal opposition towards Currie at every Catbacker function and public appearance to a point where he either quits, or feels so much pressure that he finds a sudden "compliance issue" and dismisses Bubbles before he has a chance to coach a game.
-   Violence and destruction

Feel free to post more ideas on how to retract this from happening. Take the best idea and roll with it.

Either that or perhaps we can all take the heaven’s gate route. I hear Applesauce and Phenobarbital are cheap this time of year.

The bottom line on this is that Money Talks and Bullshit Walks. All of these half hearted rallies that are quoted in AP articles as "small" and were rallying for a guy that have never coached before wont get us anywhere. Get organized. Go find the big booster at the John Deere dealership in Dodge City and get him pissed off over this. We dont have a boone pickens so the only way any of this changes is the tucks get motivated. We are a mid major school with mid major facilities with mid major administration. Homebase is 100 miles from a decent metro area and the avg american doesnt know the difference between a wildcat and a jayhawk. After telling someone i went to Kstate, half the assholes say "oh isnt that the jayhawks?" and then quickly realize we're the ones "with the old man for a coach and we won some football games but lost a heartbreaker 15 years ago". I suggest either organize your campaign and hurt em where it counts (in the pocketbook) or stfu. I'm not giving another dime, not going to one more catbacker meeting and def wont fullfill my ahearn pledge. eff them all. I'll be an OU or OSU fan convert before i continue to put up with this bullshit.