Author Topic: meltdowns  (Read 3555 times)

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
meltdowns
« on: March 31, 2012, 07:45:37 PM »
seem forced and ridiculously over the top.  I'm just not buyin it.   :dunno:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: meltdowns
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 07:46:48 PM »

Umm, we just hired oscar Weber

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 07:46:56 PM »
don't be a dumbass

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 07:49:16 PM »
No amount of meltdowniness could suffice for the hiring of oscar Weber. Couple that with the fact that we were largely unprepared for this farce, and you have EMAWgeddon. Or the EMAWcalypse. Or what the eff ever.

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 07:50:28 PM »

^^^^^^^this

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 07:51:50 PM »
eff you.  I made a 4 hour round trip to Manhattan today to boo this hire.  I didn't have to force crap.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 07:53:25 PM »
eff you.  I made a 4 hour round trip to Manhattan today to boo this hire.  I didn't have to force crap.

I just high fived you through my screen, did you feel that?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 07:53:52 PM »

I've never had a more natural meltdown.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 07:57:18 PM »

yosh, Weber got fired at a better job for sucking. Is that so hard to understand?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 07:58:05 PM »
go to hell yosh. Why would you even post this?

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 09:02:05 PM »

yosh, Weber got fired at a better job for sucking. Is that so hard to understand?

No it get it.  There should be some discontent, but it's like the NCAA put the death penalty on us in this place.  I mean....it sucks, but this meltdown rivals Huggins leaving.  WTF?  We were screwed a week ago.  It was just a matter of what "meh" guy we were getting. 

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 09:03:31 PM »

No it get it.  There should be some discontent, but it's like the NCAA put the death penalty on us in this place.  I mean....it sucks, but this meltdown rivals Huggins leaving.  WTF?  We were screwed a week ago.  It was just a matter of what "meh" guy we were getting. 

We put the death penalty on ourselves. How are you not getting this?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 09:07:08 PM »

It all depended on who JC had on his list; the one he carried around since his hire... don't believe me, go ask KS.  :curse:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 09:08:30 PM »

This isn't a "meh" guy.  It's an awful guy.  he just got fired and we're paying him more than Frank.  Our AD thinks this is a rough ridin' joke.  And we as KSU fans are going to roll over and take it, like we always do.  That's why we still get our news from Kellis.  We are giant throbbing vaginas and currie is a bright red prick poking us in our vagina faces.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 09:12:19 PM »

This isn't a "meh" guy.  It's an awful guy.  he just got fired and we're paying him more than Frank.  Our AD thinks this is a rough ridin' joke.  And we as KSU fans are going to roll over and take it, like we always do.  That's why we still get our news from Kellis.  We are giant throbbing vaginas and currie is a bright red prick poking us in our vagina faces.
Ouch.  :sdeek:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 09:14:00 PM »

go away. now. you're done here. go eff yourself twice or three times while you're at it. the difference between this and huggs is that "this" was 100% self inforced. people that kansas state employs did "this" to us. it's understood when a coach that you just hired leaves for his alma matter, but it's not ok when your AD looks his entire fanbase in the face and gives them the middle finger.

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 09:20:35 PM »

Whatever.  The Weber era will last four years.  There will be fist pumping moments and meltdowny moments.  We'll still field and legit big 12 team.  It'll still be fun.  Probably not as good as the last six years, but probably not as bad as the previous 10.  This was going to be the case with 95% of the options out there.     

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 09:24:16 PM »
If this had been some "meh" hire like Steve Henson, I would have been somewhat disappointed but at least willing to give him a chance.  But this hire just reeks of incompetence, condescension, and stupidity.  He came off as a moron in the press conference with no plan.  He may be a nice guy, but I really don't care.  He is getting off on the wrong foot and has a lot of work to do to win over my support.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 09:30:28 PM »

moron

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 09:31:14 PM »
 :lol:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 10:41:15 PM »
goEMAW is the best parody of goEMAW.  meltdowns are meaningless when you meltdown over everything.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 10:43:55 PM »
goEMAW is the best parody of goEMAW.  meltdowns are meaningless when you meltdown over everything.

chum, this is worthy of melting down

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 10:45:28 PM »

chum, this is worthy of melting down

You misread his post.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 10:47:41 PM »

Whatever.  The Weber era will last four years.  There will be fist pumping moments and meltdowny moments.  We'll still field and legit big 12 team.  It'll still be fun.  Probably not as good as the last six years, but probably not as bad as the previous 10.  This was going to be the case with 95% of the options out there.   

get the eff out

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 10:48:51 PM »
oscar WEBER??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?

NOT crap oscar NOT crap!
EMAW